All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Secrets and Truths
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

@ Aragons The truth is I think that great that you are learning to cook! Like Dragon_Madain said there are plenty of simple meals that you can learn to cook. Another truth is that I hope that you get to finish reading the rest of "Watchman"

@ Dragon_Madain The truth is I could not image losing my mom. Though we not as close I or her would like I know that I miss greatly as you are missing you mom and grandfather. I can say to some degree a I understand the loss and grief that you are feeling. My grandfather passed over a decade ago and I still miss him. I believe that writing about your mother life will add your grief for her.

Another truth is that I think it good that stood your ground with your other half. I hope that you and your other half will be able to over come this and hope it make your relationship stronger.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:49 am 

I couldn't imagine losing my mum either, or my dad. Or my sister. Or my brother.
Family ftw.
But umm... anyway...

Here's a truth: I was force to go shopping yesterday, and the first things we went to look for were clothes, so I figured it was best to get it over with as soon as possible and chose a pair of trousers and a shirt based on the fact they were the colours of House Stark XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:59 am 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

Let's see.... I like being kidnapped. Well, not in real life, but in my RPs. Not sure what I would do if I were legit kidnapped in real life... Probably bawl my eyes out. I find the thoughts swimming through the captives head and how they react to certain ideas, it is a glorious study. :3

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:08 pm 

@Mystic: I'll remember that.

I have a half-secret-half-truth...
I am a hopeless romantic :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:27 pm 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

@Aragorns : Aww I think I just liked +50 now lol

@Mystic : I can sorta understand your thoughts on that. That's one reason I love to play so many different chara if possible.

Okay this is a truth about my other half an myself. While we were in highschool we had to take summer school, an one day the activity was too get to know the other classmates. So went through a list of question's. It was my turn an I was asked "What's your all time favorite movie" an I said "Queen of the Damned" an my future husband kind of looked at me puzzled that I loved that movie. He even said it. I can't help but laugh because it was really the start of our relationship it some how made him look at me different. An it's also the reason he married me because I was different. :) An seriously I do love that movie I make other people watch it when they tell me they have never seen it. An I will repeat the whole movie without even looking up at it. XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:15 pm 

Truth. I have no idea what Queen of the Damned is.
heheheheh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 pm 

slinking back in

I think you just want to watch a movie with me Aragorns lol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 pm 

Nah, I seriously havn't seen it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:12 pm 

@ Aragorns* places her hand on her chest in mock shock* say it anit so ...LOL

Thought of the matter is that I bit of romanic myself... and like Mystic_song ... I like being kidnap ...weeeelll only here that is

Another truth is I know "Quigley Down Under" (My favorite movie) as well as Dragon_madain knows "Queen of the Damn" I know nearly every line and it drives my hubby nuts .... mostly 'cause he like why are we watching this is if you know it so well...LOL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 am 

Here's a truth.

I'm waiting for someone to post in the Pearl of Atlantis and also looking for other RP's to join... and failing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:18 pm 

Medals: 7
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

truth....I kidnap and befriend easier online and get closer to people over the internet that I let in or friendopt a lot faster than I do if you meet me face to face outside the interweb.

outside the computer I am shy and guarded. Sometimes I instinctively know I can bypass learned shields, shells and defenses put up over the years. Other times I seem to study and observe and get to know.

I can let my guard down and let people in faster online than in reality. So I am still the same me but outside the computer if you meet me face to face I am shy compared to online.

I am still me but I don't talk as much or as freely. still love making people laugh and smile. ^___^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:54 pm 

slinking back in

Gypsy: Hahah that's funny, my hubs refuses to watch it anymore so now I boycott the office lol

Aragrons: have you made some of your own? An be paitent with Pearl as it has so many of us in it, its hard to juggle. But it is alot of fun for me.

Zoruna: Hugs I love ya Zor an thats in all of your form's even if you drive me nuts I would still treat you the same. As I always do. :)

A truth today,
I am picky at music, I can usually tell in the 1st 30 seconds if I am gonna like it or not. Because along with lyrics I like tone an beats an intrument's. An sometimes there stupid songs but I like how they sound. they just kinda make me be able to see new thing's in my mind. Hence why my music is EVERYWHERE.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:07 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

I'm the same way with music. I listen to pretty much everything, and usually tell right away if I won't like the song.

It's fun, yet sometimes it's embarassing, Lord knows I know a few songs that I'm ashamed to admit I like, when you find stupid songs that sound neat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 am 

@ Zoruna I have to say I adore that you kidnap and release while making friends here online. Loves ya for you are. For Always and eternity

@ Dragon_Maiden seems only fair that you boycott the office seeing he refuses to watch The Queen of the damn ...LOL I wonder if I use that tactic when it come my hubby mathron of Scifi shows LOL

I have say that same way with songs there some that are so silly and yet I sing along. I. E. "Call Me Maybe" I hated when it came out .... but was caught singing along by my kids ... they are like " Though you said you didn't like that song mum" LOL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:44 am 

@Dragon_Maiden. I have made one actually, and no one but my little sister has joined that yet.

Here's a truth concerning making RP's actually, I have been considering making an RP based on the Fate series...
I'm just not sure anyone would join. :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:13 am 

Medals: 7
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

@Dragon & gypsy...heh...yep but then again any time I seem the "normal" of humanity I get asked if something is wrong. have I been replaced by aliens (true story), am I feeling okay. when did I run into the the men in black (this one was wth...how much drink you have my friend?)

and my personal favorite....

who are you clone of zor and what the hell you do with the real zor XD

@aragon the what series?

personal truth that only those who known me know...I bottle. when I hit overwhelm mode I tend to isolate from the world and antisocialize. I have gotten better at the isolating and antisocialiing.

this only being due to I have friends who have told me my instituted radio silence by any means...is veto overruled and don't make me take an axe to your front door.

well really a mix of these

so another truth...its because of wonderful friends I've met on the interwebs and become close with and tlalk to frequently on more than just cf that I have more than halfway overcome my shutdown reflex. this last period of antiposting isolation semi antisocialization lasted briefly compared to about five or so years ago.

so I love all my friends even i you aren't friendopted or talking to me regularly ^__^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 pm 

@Zoruna.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
*ahem*

Fate series, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Extra, etc. It's an anime series, sometimes.

Truth: I watch Anime :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

I just thought of this one.

I'm a very picky eater when it comes to chicken, and people hate how I leave some meat on the bones.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:59 pm 

slinking back in

@Aragorns: Yay for anime, I am kinda every where when it comes to Anime

@Silence: You're actually not the first personI know to say that. But I think it can be a good thing because if cooked wrong chicken can get people sick.

Let's see....ah I truth for today. I love to Garden but... I sadly have a black thumb of death. I swear I will kill a plant. An if it's alive it's like hanging on for dear life lol. Usually my spouse will bring it back to life! yay thank goodness.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:55 pm 

I don't know wether to classify this as a truth or secret but here goes, I am a very different person online than off, online I tend to be over the top, very jovial and I easily show my emotions. offline I'm pretty quiet and guarded, though lately I feel like my online self is slipping into my real life when I notice I'm becoming more easy-going and expressive.

on a funner note: I own over 20 gunpla models

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next