All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
 Post subject: Re: Secrets and Truths
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

I fed a hot fry to a duck and I think it died >.>

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:32 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Truth is, I have really bad anxiety. Sometimes it leads to procrastination and me just stepping away from something or doing something else that I regret. I'm working to keep it under control so that the opportunity given to me does not fall through. This is something that is going to be hard for me, for a few reasons other than anxiety. It's going to cut into my writing time, and my time spent with my cats.

This probably sounds weird to some, but that's something I need.

But. I am sick of just having everything fall through. I want to be someone, I don't think I'm cut out for being a writer full-time. I'm just not good enough. This is something different. You don't know until you try, and I want to give this a shot.

Alright, I'm done.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Confession Time
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 pm 

I am A Brony... I started watch My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic on a dare from one of my friends, so i watch a few episodes. the more i watched the more i liked the show. that night i ended up binge watch all of season one. I enjoy the show. i love the fan base. i hate people that pull it into rule 34, really can we just enjoy a show without bringing that into the picture, its a show designed for kids. And, unlike others of the fanbase, i enjoyed the Equestria Girls Movie. Please tell me i am not alone on this site.

Your killing me slow, but i ain't ready to die.

"Behind my mask...... Is another mask." - Kakashi Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:43 pm 

Learning to speak several languages is a goal of mine.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:06 am 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

I need a cold room to sleep properly. You might think "Oh yeah! In summer, a hot room is unbearable, so a cool one is great!" Well, I like cold rooms in the winter too. So I can snuggle up under a few layers and not sweat my buns off under the sheets.

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:19 pm 

limits are a mindset

Subscriber

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I killed a cat before when I was 6. Hung it from it's tail. It was the neighbor's cat. White and fluffy. Unfortunately, I didn't know that what I was doing was wrong. I found out the cat died, about a week later but my parents mentioned nothing about where they found the cat from what they neighbor told them. I think it was because of me, but I never found out if the cat did die from what I did, or something else. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was my fault. I went down to the creek behind my neighbor's house with the cat and did what I did.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:34 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

That is tragic, Wildspawn. Did you become a Sociopathic Serial killer as a result?

I got caught playing with matches when I was a Kid with my cousin. We built paper airplanes in my basement, lit the tails on fire and threw them. They resembled a fighter being shot down. I also set some of my toy cars on fire and raced them across the floor. What brought the parents running, is how we put the fire out. I'll save that little tidbit for another moment. or PM for method of extinguishing fires.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

Last edited by Gunther on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 pm 

Administrator

This is something that's a secret and a truth. A secret because I really don't want to admit it, and a truth because reality sucks and I just have to deal with it...

I'm too short to reach the pedals in my car. Spent a good twenty minutes trying to adjust the seat so I'm actually comfortable, and the steering wheel is right in my lap. Why oh why couldn't I be just a little taller like a normal person ._.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:24 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Sounds_of_Silence wrote:
I'm too short to reach the pedals in my car. Spent a good twenty minutes trying to adjust the seat so I'm actually comfortable, and the steering wheel is right in my lap. Why oh why couldn't I be just a little taller like a normal person ._.

I feel you, Sounds. I'm so short every time I get in the car I need something to boost my up, otherwise I end up with the seatbelt on my neck. '-'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:03 am 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

Yes Sounds, I know them feels. When my dad gets into my car, he can hardly get in, the seat is up so far.

My truth is that I like to eat plain Croutons. I'll skip the salad, thanks.

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:53 am 

Administrator

Croutons are awesome. They get all soggy when left in the salad anyway, which is gross.

Hmm... My share for the day?

Well, long story short, my grandfather went in to the hospital for surgery and had a few strokes, and a seizure, and went into a coma for a few weeks. He got home recently, so we went to visit, and... honestly... I kind of wish he would have died. It sounds a lot more horrible than I intend for it, but that's how I feel. I do hope he recovers, don't get me wrong, but he looked so miserable that I think death would have been a better option for him.

Perhaps I'm just weak.

But I can't help but think that way. He's currently bedridden and unable to do anything for himself, which I know he hates. Now he's going back to the hospital because he's been sick. Who's to say that he won't go through the same thing again?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:54 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

I feel your pain, Sounds of Silence. I can totally understand how you feel. My father was 62 when he had a stroke. It changed him. He didn't know he had a stroke. He went undiagnosed for a year and a half. I don't understand how something like that happens, but it did.

He used to be "The life of the party". He was a practical joker. He had a lot of energy and was into everything. He was always a very busy guy. He mowed people's lawns and snow blowed their driveways for them. He was a good neighbor.

After the stroke, his appearance changed, he became sullen, he sat in his chair watching TV all the time and rarely spoke, unless someone spoke to him first. He only went out when he had to. He continued to mow the lawn and use the snowblower.

Seven years later he cleared out his own driveway and then came in to rest. He was 69 years old and tired. An elderly neighbor (87) came over to ask him to help clear the snow from his driveway. He stated he had a bum ticker. My dad was never the type to refuse a request for help. That is just not his way. It was the last thing he did. He fell from a heart attack and died the next day in ICU. That was mom's birthday nine years ago.

I saw the degradation in his personality after the stroke 16 years ago. I believe he is in a better place now. He died while helping a neighbor. For me, that speaks volumes about his character. He was a very generous and giving person and that is how he went out.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:14 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

In April 2013, I was in the right frame of mind to lose weight. I was 285 Lbs, the heaviest I have ever weighed. I stand 5'10-3/4" so 285, is not HUGE. I began a 2200 calorie diet, but was only eating about 1800 calories a day. I also started working out through Krav Maga (Martial Arts). Our Krav is mixed with Muay Thai.

In the first two months, I lost 30 Lbs and by the end of October, I was down 45 Lbs to 240. On the 27th of October, I sprained my right ankle. The wife had to take the kids trick or treating; first time ever! I was not put off by the injury. I stuck with the diet, but could not train in Krav. I was out for five weeks. I was slightly depressed about it, but was in otherwise good spirits. I cam back in December and trained to the end of the year getting a second stripe on the orange belt. You need three stripes to advance to the next belt. I assumed I could do some personal training with an instructor in January to get my Purple belt.

Today, I was rolling the recycle bin down the driveway. I remembered what happened a year ago. On 30 December 2013, I was bringing the recycle bin down the driveway with my youngest daughter. She was three at the time and the drive is on an incline. When I hit the bottom of the driveway, I stepped on black ice. My feet fell out from under me. My elbow was locked, hand holding the bin, hand forming a fist. It was like punching the pavement when I fell. I had no idea I fell until after I hit the black top.

I sat on the roadway looking at my left wrist. It was bent in such a way that it should not bend. I got up and went inside. I told the wife, who had just gotten home from work that I broke my wrist.

This injury was not as simple as the earlier sprain. I sat out of training for three and a half months. I got back to it in mid April. I was extremely depressed. I looked to roleplaying to help, but in the end it was not enough. I went off the diet. I said, "**** it!" I was extremely **** and in a bad way. I gained 25 Lbs.

When the doctor allowed me to get back to training, I figured I would just start over from where I was a year earlier. I tried to go on the diet. I was not in the same mindset and the diet did not work as well. I did however drop to 243 in August, but put most of that back on. I was 260 last week.

I am vowing to do it again after the First of the Year. I'm hoping I have the right frame of mind again this time like I did two years ago. I'm not getting any younger and it is difficult to lose weight when you are old. But I've increased my cardio activity as well. In the summer of 2013 when I lost 45 Lbs, I was doing Krav twice a week. In 2014 I do Krav 2-3 days a week and Kick boxing 2-3 days a week. The Cario activity is actually twice what it was the year earlier, but the caloric intake was too high. Losing weight is all about the calories and nothing else. The physical activity helps, but you can't lose weight on exercise alone.

Now, if Eferhilda would like to know why I left the site last year for four months, I was in a very dark place and didn't feel like sharing. I've been back for seven months.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:25 am 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Honestly, I don't like being with people. I'll feel this deep-set loneliness, this need to be accepted and be with people, so I'll scrounge up some place to be with friends, and when I'm there, I just feel empty, like I have nothing I want to say, and I'd rather be at home. I force myself to interact, but then I just can't do it anymore and I just peter into silence. It's like being bored but without the annoyance of not doing anything. I'll stay there for however long I'm required to, then leave. After this the feeling stays for a while and I end up rejecting peoples offers to go out. Then I feel the need again and go out, and the cycle starts up again. The exception here is being with family and interacting over the internet.
I also have an obsessed with Imgur and T.V. shows. I waste my time for hours and hours watching them xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:30 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I feel really uncomfortable around people. Probably because due to some things that happened in my past, I have developed a tendency to fall into panic fits when I'm around too many people, or when I feel my personal space being invaded. I'm usually cool if I'm simply required to be there, but when there is a lot of hugging involved, or when people feel the need to keep asking a million questions or commenting/offering suggestions about what they think I should do with my life, I prefer to decline and stay perfectly content at home.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:47 am 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

I recently killed my carnival goldfish, I fed him (Yes I use pronouns when it comes to animals) small slices of peas and small slices of grapes. He was alright for a while until we got the proper fish food. That was when I went overboard and started overfeeding him, sorry Tyler. :(

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:54 pm 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

The hardest part of my career is making "the call." It's absolutely the worst thing, when one of my patients passes away in the night or if I am expecting them to. I have to be the one to phone their family, I have to be the one to tell them. I have to remain calm over the phone while I listen to their grieving. I act like it doesn't affect me, but sometimes it does and its so bleeding hard to keep my composure. I come to love a lot of the folks coming through here. Sometimes I just want to break down and cry along next to them but I can't. Happy thoughts. Have to think happy things...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19