All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: When I was kid....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

When I was a kid....

I was about 3 and my little sister had just been born. I wanted my mom to pay attention to me when she was feeding her, but nothing worked. I had an old plastic duck on wheels that I brought to the top of the stairs. I rode it down the stairs, crashing into the wall. It got my mom's attention!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

when I was a kid...

I was not aracnaphobic.

what I want to know is what the hell happened that sometime around 20 or so I am severely aracnaphobic XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm 

...I used to eat dirt. When people ask me why, I say that I thought the gravel was full of vitamins and minerals.

DON'T JUDGE! XD

Translation: Never play leap frog with a unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:48 pm 

When I was kid, I had some odd delusions about bad things would happens if I didn't do silly rituals all the time. Though, the most of them was certain sentences I needed to repeat mentally in my head without saying them out loud, or certain movements. Some of my biggest fears was that a devil will come and take me to hell, or big wolves will jump trhough the window at night and eats me.

I've never told anyone about it. XD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:01 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hey, I do that too!

My room as it the end of this really long, really dark, and really narrow hallway just under the ceiling(the walls are actually slanting. It is not a good place for tall people). You can only switch the light on and off on the switch right next to the bathroom, which is like 6 m further down that hallway. So whenever I was a kid, I'd always turn off the light, and the run as fast as my short legs could carry me and slam the heavy door to my room behind me.

We also dry clothes in the attic. You can see the straws of the roof in there, and there are tons of cobweb and junk and preserved insects and stuff up there. Anyways, I've tricked myself into thinking that there are vampires spying on me when I hang up clothes to dry there, and that I have to sing, because if I am silent, then they will kill me for sure.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 pm 

Yeah, darkness is such a tricky thing as you can't see if something is lurking at you. Oh my god! I still feel very uneasy in darkness up till this day. This childish fear of these creepy beings lurking around never truly disappeared.

Last year I went to some writing class for beginners in the winter period, and so I had to get out early to take the bus before the sun stood up. So there was this short path with absolutely no street lights, and oh god I was so afraid! T_T
I really wanted to sing out loud there, but there was some houses nearby and I would be too embarrassed if someone was to hear me. Or if I accidently woke someone up at that time. XD One time I was seriously just about to believe there was something creepy out to get me.

Even thought that wasn't a childhood story, I also was terrofied of darkness as kid.