All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:44 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

So, I just learned that blobfish slippers are a thing, and I needed to share this magnificent item with you all. You're welcome:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:31 pm 

CF's Resident Drunk

Medals: 2
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:40 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

While looking about for new ways to help myself in the world of writing and staying focused I stumbled across this site.

https://writeapp.co/

The app lets you block out the noise of the world and focus on the writing without any distractions. It also has a really unique way of organizing your documents so that you can separate them into folder like tabs that makes it possible to jump from one section to another. Definitely worth checking it out if this sounds like something you are interested in.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:48 am 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

this is just too funny not to share

Attachments:
10410821_10154569567685015_2687460022166736737_n.jpg
10410821_10154569567685015_2687460022166736737_n.jpg [ 57.09 KiB | Viewed 6630 times ]

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:59 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Y'all... Did you know there's such a thing as Fighter's Block?

Basically, you set a goal for X words to write. Write quickly, or the monster your little character is fighting will get to you! Upon failure, you won't lose your work, but it is certainly motivating to see that little progress bar move with every single word you type. Once you hit your word count, the monster is defeated! I really love it.

You can unlock other neat little characters and everything; you can pause if you need to go to the bathroom or sneeze; you can minimize the fight if it's distracting, and only have the progress bar show. Pretty customizable all in all. Thought I'd share since we're in the middle of NaNoWriMo!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 am 

I have returned

This

https://youtu.be/Gfl-CfEQcew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 pm 

I have returned

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180130/d1c70ca25f7164a76e5a2b9b80f13cb0.jpg[/img]
Who can name the quote?

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:21 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

I don't care if this thread was last posted in six months ago. You all need to watch Andy Serkis reading Trumps' tweets in the Gollum voice.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22