All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:25 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am not sure if this is an appropriate thing to post here but I am in a dire situation that I cannot handle alone right now so I am reaching out to others at the moment. Right now I'm homeless and looking for work or a little bit of financial assistance if anyone can provide that. If you know of anyone that has some writing or something internet related to do can you get them to contact me? Anything would be appreciated.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:06 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Could try freelance writing sites. Issue there is that its all bid based, so you have to bid on a job and hope you get it. Sorry for whats going on man, wish I could help out more.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:06 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'll look into it. Thank you.