All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sends Chills Up My Spine
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:37 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Have you ever had a song you were listening to send chills up your spine? Be it because the lyrics spoke to you in some way or the beat/singer itself had that kind of effect on you I'm certain many have felt this. I myself have had this happen many times. Music is probably the easiest way to touch my soul so I will give many examples.

My first of which is this:

War of Change by Thousand Foot Krutch.

The lyrics in this song have spoken to me for sometime as my life goes through many changes and is not done going through changes anytime soon I'm sure. The first time I listened to it and everytime I've listened to it since minus when I listened to it on repeat it still sends chills up my spine.

So tell me what song speaks to you so much or has such an effect on you that it sends chills up your spine and why?

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:46 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Amazingly enough, I was talking to @Fain about exactly that last night. XD

One of these for me is Hallelujah, by Rufus Wainwright. I really can't put my finger on what it is, but something about this song speaks to me deeply, and gives me those chills.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:13 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

That is one scary weird coincidence! XD I just happened to listen to War of Change right before I posted this which made me think of it at all.

My next song that brought chills to my spine only ever happened the first time I listened to it.

Words as Weapons by Seether. I can't really say what it was about the song that sent the chills up my spine. I'm wondering if this one was merelyma coincidence because ever since the first time I listened to it i haven't felt those chills again from it.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:05 am 

Okay so apparently Thousand Foot Krutch knows how to touch my soul because another song by them has sent chills up my spine because of how true it rang of my life.... Take It Out On Me by Thousand Foot Krutch rings so true to my life when I listened to it the first time and every time after that it has sent chills up my spine. It's amazing how soul touching some music can be. Unless you don't have a soul to touch then some artist has written a song out there that will touch your soul.

My Resume

My Characters