All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:51 pm 

It's not something you should wish to take.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Fact: Most of my RP characters have guns because I'm a self-professed gun nut.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:36 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Fact: I am currently writing a book, but I haven't worked on it for a month or two and it bothers me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 pm 

New!

Fact: I'm using a school-issued laptop because my normal gaming one is broken. ;-;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:02 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Fact: I'm... wait, it needs to be positive doesn't it... nah, its worth mentioning anyway. I'm an Eccedentesiast... but I mean... I'm not all the time... YOU GET THE POINT! xD

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:48 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Fact: I don't know how to say no...especially to roleplays. People stop tempting me! Haha!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:52 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Fact: I am a very non-confrontational person. I'm going to a football game in the rain because I don't want to tell the other person that I really don't want to go.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:40 am 

Fact: I was tested for my IQ when I was a kid, and the doctor said that I have high average IQ, nearing gifted levels.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:11 pm 

Inebriated

Blog: View Blog (1)

Fact: I don't care for American Football, and would probably rather watch any other sport up-to, and including: Golf, Tennis, Seniors playing Bocce Ball, competitive canasta, goat racing, cheese rolling, European Football, Hockey, Baseball, AUTO RACING of any variety, and the competitive sport of watching paint dry or grass growing (or the 'ICWPDGGT').

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:49 am 

Fact: I have suffered two rare diseases so far, and they are Meckel's diverticulum and Bipolar disorder - Not otherwise specified.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:33 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Fact: I have Asthma, eczema, and a minor case of ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder).

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:19 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Fact: I really like Stranger Things. I'm slightly obsessed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:40 pm 

Inebriated

Blog: View Blog (1)

Fact: My name isn't really Ezekiel. I have no idea why I selected it as a handle.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:33 am 

Fact: I have deliberately put peppermint oil on my eyes once. The results are effectively devastating.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:14 pm 

Hmm, this seems like it could be fun...

Fun Fact: I have a bad habit of refreshing the site pages every two minutes or less in the hopes that by some miracle someone would have posted a response to something since the last time I refreshed the page. It rarely works...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:46 pm 

I'm back!!~

I often burn things because I get distracted.....myself included.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:02 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Fact: I have always been fascinated by flying vehicles and will someday learn to fly a chopper. Flying is something I have always wanted to do.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:07 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Also, I may or may not be bad at rp, never hurts to get used to it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:40 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Fact: I am an otaku, though sometimes I struggle with subbed anime because I cant read very fast.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:02 am 

Fact: I tend to "auto-pilot" when typing, resulting in posts with wrong grammar and spelling.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:01 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Fact: I first came to this site in 2010. I had left for a while and popped back up in 2012. It's been a few years since I've been on again as it's now 2016 but I immensely love this site and all the people I've connected to. I wish to maybe rejoin one day into the community when I'm confident enough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next