All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:33 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

HOWEVER, I'm at a loss what to get apart from Destiny, Until Dawn and DOOM!

Final Fantasy Online Complete Edition I might get if Square isn't planning on shutting down the servers and ABOVE ALL I find some people to play with who aren't intolerant of newbishness.

ANd Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 I'll end up getting most likely...in the future.

I'm a big fan of melee combat in the style of Kingdom Hearts franchise, turn based I can live with but I prefer to just go full throttle and engage the enemy without that so long as there isn't an overabundance of quick-time events! (*glares at Asura's Wrath*)

So I'd like some suggestions from PS4 veterans! Thanks!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:44 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I don't even own a PS of any kind BUT GET THE WITCHER: THE WILD HUNT LIKE STAT. If you're at all into lovingly crafted open world RPGs, do yourself a massive favor and get it.

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Myself will be getting Mafia 3 when it is released but that's just a personal favorite if your into horror try devil within. If it's story your after try the last of us these are relatively old games so there remastered and chances are you may have played them before but there smashing good games

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dark souls III and bloodborne are also pretty good if your into hardcore death like games lol and send me your user ID I have Final Fantasy online and wouldn't mind playing with a newer player :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 pm 

ShadowsVictor wrote:
Dark souls III and bloodborne are also pretty good if your into hardcore death like games lol and send me your user ID I have Final Fantasy online and wouldn't mind playing with a newer player :P

I was thinking of getting FarCry Primal and as for Final Fantasy Online that's out the window now that I know I'd have to pay not only for a PS+ sub but a sub to the actual FFO game.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:55 pm 

1st Year (1)

Ah it's super worth it though but nevertheless if you ever change your mind you know where I am XD and Farcryprimal is a great game as well

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:03 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Until Dawn for sure. Entire uncharted series

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:01 pm 

The Dapper Pig

If you are getting destiny I can be your tour guide. XD I just love helping new players to destiny.

If you need a helping buddy, my username is: MrPigglZ
hope to see you soon in the battleground guardian!

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

MrPigglZ wrote:
If you are getting destiny I can be your tour guide. XD I just love helping new players to destiny.

If you need a helping buddy, my username is: MrPigglZ
hope to see you soon in the battleground guardian!

Dude had I known would have invited you to the clan.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!