All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for a Friend
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 11:53 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but I'm looking for a friend on here who seems to have had her account deleted. I'm worried, because I know that she was having some out of character troubles before hand. Her original account was @LadyKate43 before she created another one, which is now showing up as deleted. Again, I don't mean to cause any problems or spread rumors, but I just wanted to make sure that she was at least safe. Thank you all very much! I was actually going through all of my sent private messages today, and I noticed that there were several to people who haven't logged in for a long while, so I felt it was polite to ask around and see if everyone was at least okay. I don't mind throwing away old RPs or anything like that; what I mind is when my friends are hurt ^_^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Looking for a Friend
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:05 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

She was able to regain access to her old account, which is why the new account was deleted once all of the posts were converted over to her old account. Have you tried emailing? If she is not answering pms email is likely to work better. Though I am sure that she is fine as she tends to disappear and come back from time to time and last we spoke things were going well for her.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:36 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

If it helps, Aero, it's shown on her profile that she was on today. I hope you get in touch!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:23 pm 

It actually seemed that she showed up once again on Tuesday as well. Would it be rude if I tried contacting her through the email link in her profile?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:01 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I don't think so.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:10 pm 

Thank you kindly; I'll let you know how it goes for sure.