All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Ninjas or Pirates?
Ninjas 54%  54%  [ 208 ]
Pirates 46%  46%  [ 174 ]
Total votes : 382
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:09 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:12 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Yup, that's the one!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:27 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

But you are still forgetting the Scurvy that was so amazing Pink had to write a song in tribute to the illness. You don't see her writing a song about being a ninja?

Double points for Pink in pirate gear!

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:38 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Sorry but pink doesn't sound good to me. I'm into metal so pirates 0 ninjas 1. Ninjas are faster at reacting to danger, pirates 0 ninjas 2. Ninjas are able to kill an entire crew of pirates faster than you can say "Scurvy" so, pirates 0 ninjas 3. Pirates can drink on the job but ninjas can fight drunk, pirates 0 ninjas 4. Pirates are cuter in real life than in anime, pirates 1 ninjas 4. There is a ninja so deadly that even the writer who created the ninja said, "I don't know how I'm going to kill him." Pirates 1 ninjas 5. And I will add more to this list later when you guys come up with more reasons.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:48 pm 

Owner

Ninja wear bed sheets and hide because they are scared of the awesome that is a pirate. Pirates eat, sleep, fight and die drunk so obviously they would win in a drunken fight. And course, ninjas are just not as cool. They might want to be, but come on their lack of fashion alone screams their defeat.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:52 pm 

Being fashionable doesn't stop your opponent from skinning you alive. Your argument has never been more invalid. XD

View Likes PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:58 pm 

Owner

Unless you mean when a pirate skins a ninja and wears him like a fabulous outfit. Then again the pirates win. Poor poor ugly tastless ninjas. Doing all their shopping at bed bath and beyond or ikea. Got to get those high thread counts for their outfits.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:04 am 

Sorry but this arguement is invalid because drunk pirates are too slow to catch ninjas even if the ninja is drunk the ninja is always faster. Winning against a ninja is impossible because a ninja is so fast that the fight is over before it has even begun. Now please try to give me an actual reason that pirates are better in more than just fashion sense. Fashion doesn't win fights. XD

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:07 am 

Medals: 2
Original Character (1) December 2015 (1)

Eyyyyy guys - who says a cool ninja clan can't be fashionable and/or attractive?

brb dying

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:10 am 

Exactly!

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:48 am 
Subscriber

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) Supporter (3)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Pirates all the way. They have better designed swords, wear the sexiest hats I have ever seen and they have the best technological advantage to ever exist. Better firearms. Yeah sure a flintlock is slow, but you could easily get off two shots before the ninja got to you if you knew what you were doing. You'd only need one hit, seeing as the average musket ball was .50 calibre, which is damn big and hurts like hell. Even if you didn't kill him, the ball is made of pure lead and takes bits of your clothes in with it when it hits. The ninja would die an agonising death from infection while the pirate laughed drunkenly at him from the depths of hell.

Ninjas also did a lot more sneaky sneaky than runny stabby, contrary to popular belief. Not to mention that their fashion sense, while it looks so damned Operator, just lacks flair and panache.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:04 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Pirates, because rum is better than sake. Because of Alestorm. Because of Sharkman Frank. Because there are more stories about them (ninja being, by nature, very secretive). Because of the female pirates. Because of "if you'd fought like a man, you needn't be hanged like a dog". Because I like rogues. Because of the Jolly Roger, the raddest flag to date. Because I like the ocean.

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Last edited by Fearless Sissy on Mon May 16, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:26 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Pirates every time

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:35 am 

1st Year (1)

Pirates, ye matey. A personal favorite, Captain Jack Sparrow.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:53 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

With a hii hii hoo and a hii hii hey! We're hoisting the flag to be free! We will steal the show, Jolly Rogers go, we are wolves of the sea!

Yarr harr, motherfukkas! Pirate's life for me because they see me sailin' they hatin'

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:25 am 

Animal Companion (1) 1st Year (1)

Only bad ninjas get caught!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:55 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Seeing all the pirate love warms my heart.
That's one point for pirates in my book. Also, I really wish I could wear an ever-switching eyepatch, drink rum and hoist the Jolly Roger for work.
Totally worth the risk of scurvy. XD Also, saying scurvy is fun.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:12 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Pirates, because Assassin's Creed IV thought it was a better idea than Ninjas. And they were right!

Edward Kenway FTW

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:27 am 

Fate has failed to remove you, I am here to Rectify that mistake.

Medals: 5
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

I am not sure if this has been brought up yet, but Think about this before you Cast your Vote. ANY MORON WITH A SENSE FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY can be a Pirate. A 17 year old that Smokes a Cigarette at sea is a Pirate by Breaking a law. So, They aren't at all special, Now ninjas... Do you have any clue the amount of training you need to be a Ninja? The martial arts alone are incredibly involved... Even though Ninja's started out as Chinese Farmers, They still had to have some kindof Training in their craft. Ninja's are better... Nuff said.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:39 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Simple and clean: Pirates are stinky ;) Ninjas dont smell :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next