All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I created this topic, because I have an idea connected with computer programming and forum in general. I've wondered about it for several days, I didn't use to be sure whether you won't laugh at me. Finally, I decided to take a risk. Perhaps it's a bad decision, but time will tell.

Maybe we will create a place on the forum where everyone interested will be able to discuss about computer programming in a wide range of technologies, for example: C#, Java, PHP. It's only a proposition and a very rough idea. I know we can find on the internet many other websites dedicated especially to that topic. Additionaly this forum is about "role playing", so it could be inappropriate to introduce such diametrically different thing.

Anyone can also add your own ideas and tries to extend this topic. Maybe we will create something more than only a dry forum? And the most important, does it make any sense?

Last edited by Magnus on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:07 am 

It's not something you should wish to take.

Not me. I swear, I can't remember the **** they thought to me back at college about programming.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:40 am 

You didn't have to be so honest @Ivan The Mouse. =)