All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Minecrafters Unite?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:41 pm 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

So I recently got to looking and couldn't find any threads for minecrafters! There is one for LoL, Destiny, and even PS3 handles, but I didn't see one for minecrafters, so welcome! Minecraft on any platform is welcome to be discussed here, and just for ease of access, I will make sorted sections below as people join that will help us see what platforms people play on and their handles for such! I would also like to know what platform you primarily play on. I'm also going to open a skype group for people who don't have mic on a console to play and just for ease of access since if you have an internet connection like mine, skype works while console chats do not. If you're interested, just PM me your skype handle and I will take it from there! If I forgot a section that is a different platform you play on, or you have a thread to add to the other threads section, let me know!

PC PLAYERS

SITE USER - MINECRAFT USER

Lewi - Kieara_Biaer

XBOX 360 PLAYERS

SITE USER - XBOX GAMERTAG

Lewi - LewiMeeks (PRIMARY PLATFORM)
krimson_nightmare - bountyhunter157 (PRIMARY PLATFORM)

XBOX ONE PLAYERS

SITE USER - XBOX GAMERTAG

TehZach1993 - Zachy1993 (PRIMARY PLATFORM)
krimson_nightmare - bountyhunter157

PS3 PLAYERS

SITE USER - PLAYSTATION ONLINE ID

PS4 PLAYERS

SITE USER - PLAYSTATION ONLINE ID

OTHER MINECRAFT RELATED THREADS

Lewi's Builds Thread - viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47484#p311002

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Last edited by Lewi on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Minecrafters Unite?
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:59 pm 

Looking for someone to RP with

Blog: View Blog (0)

So, it was last weekend when I was building my house when I had spotted this tall black creature... Only to figure out that it was Enderman. So minding my own business of cutting trees, I heard this odd sound getting closer to me. Turning around, Enderman was chasing me! Giving me a sudden heart attack! Running into my house, I hid until daytime and then he was gone. But during that day, I had explored to the neighboring village to do some trading. But by the time I was done, it was getting dark so I camped out in one of the house. Deciding to step out of the house to look for a quick second, Enderman was after me making me jump and dash back inside.... Peeking outside the window only to jump and hide for Enderman was also peeking in the window... My heart was beating so hard that I thought I was gonna die. But that's not all. Daytime had came... Enderman still at the window.. causing me to freak out! After a good half hour, I had then figured out that Enderman was stuck and I was safe. Too much for me all in one game play!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace