All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:53 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Cotton wrote:
@Shades - You're like a team mom. You sit on the bleachers, cheering everybody on, handing out orange slices. And if sometimes a person doesn't show up to the game, it's fine by you, because you understand that people get busy.

I may or may not have teared up a little. (Still unconfirmed). Thanks, honey! It's great to know that people feel comfortable around me!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:31 am 

Sort of back.

@TinMan

Just... yes.
Our characters are probably the most awkward couple I have ever written. And I have so much fun with each post, seeing those clueless creatures trying to navigate courtship and managing to fail and win at it at the same time. XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:29 am 

Medals: 1
Completed RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Shades wrote:
@TinMan

Just... yes.
Our characters are probably the most awkward couple I have ever written. And I have so much fun with each post, seeing those clueless creatures trying to navigate courtship and managing to fail and win at it at the same time. XD

Thank you, and right back at you! That is one of the most fun threads I've written, and the most challenging at the same time. Funny how those go together. It is totally rocking because of you! :)

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:22 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

I hadn't even known this thread existed. This is such a great idea.

I'm going to go ahead and start with @GreyHelm and @Fearless Sissy

From Day 1 (or, better yet, October 4th, 2014), I pretty much attached myself to Grey's sense of humor and dashing good looks. Of course, when I found out that he was just posting pictures of his bird Joe and didn't actually look like that, I was a little put off. But it was okay by that time because he was still my friend.

I didn't start getting to know Fearless as well as I do now until after Grey and I began talking. And oh man was that a great decision. She has helped me out more than once when money was tight and I was depressed, and there are no words I can ever string together that will ever show my appreciation. After I had already left the site, these two wrote me a letter, in both their penmanships, and sent me a stuffed moose (endearingly named Moose Delacroix) and a vial of Floo Powder to remind me that I still belonged on CF. When I did return, they jumped at the chance to write my first welcome-home roleplay with me. Since I know you guys will read this, you both mean the world to me.

The next is @Asteria and @Eferhilda - not only for accepting me back into the site, but back into the family. And for the abuse that they call 'tough love'. I still haven't really gotten to see the 'love' part, but I'm sure it's coming!

I love you guys. <3

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:34 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

@Kiddo
I will always appreciate her for her adorable lack of awareness when it comes to all things ghetto. She makes Amish people look like Tupac, and I can't put a number on that kind of value. Also, she's a fairly awesome person overall.

@Sounds_of_Silence
She is the perfect representation of the virtues of patience. She falls into a rut, doesn't post anything for a long time, doesn't know when she will and doesn't make any promises… and then BOOM, she comes blasting out with something beautiful and well worth the wait. She also has a dry, sardonic kind of sense of humor that I really appreciate.

@Eferhilda
Our popeyes loving village elder. Always there when I need to talk, or to plan emotionally taxing RP stuff, or to just discuss the finer points of the 7/11 industry. Couldn't imagine this place without her.

@Shades
She is the perfect combination of warm and cold. She's cheerful and always brightens up a situation, while still being able to help a person ****ing about ****ing things when it's needed. Also, she's my brown sis and we gotta look out for each other.

@Tyne
My daughter. One of the best writers I've ever encountered, with a vocabulary that nearly reaches the heights established by her ridiculous sense of humor and comb-destroying hair. Most importantly, she is an awesome friend who is always there when I need her.

@TheRottenLeprechaun
Ah, my old, old, old friend. The revered denizen of Middelfart, who knows sharks and various marine life on an intimate level most can never hope to achieve. I have met many fellow butt enthusiasts over the years, but you sir, you stand out above all the rest. Never change, you magnificent bastard.

@Aeromancer
For being legitimately one of the nicest, most pleasant people I've ever seen. Every site needs a couple people like Aero.

@Cotton
Always manages to make me laugh, even when she's just talking about normal things, like flying dogs, or the sounds an arctic tern makes.

@Eggsy
I can plot with just about anyone, but there's something dangerous about when this guy works with me on anything. He's got a brilliant mind for creating horrific things, and he is also the #1 skeleton image dispenser on the interwebs. Additionally, he's freaking hilarious. ye.

@Muse
Ah, my dad, who hath returned to me. Abusive, arrogant, never showed up for my soccer games, abandoned me when I was just a kid… but I love the guy. CF wasn't the same without him, and it is just awesome to have one of my best friends back now. And to be writing with him again after all this time, words can't do it justice. Also, the plural of moose is meese.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:57 am 

Sort of back.

GreyHelm wrote:

@Shades
She is the perfect combination of warm and cold. She's cheerful and always brightens up a situation, while still being able to help a person ****ing about ****ing things when it's needed. Also, she's my brown sis and we gotta look out for each other.

****ing is my favorite life skill, man. Thanks for that, broda!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:04 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

@Shades: You are just awesome. We click so well and you lure me into joining RPs all the time. =D

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:07 pm 

Sort of back.

Sojourn wrote:
@Shades: You are just awesome. We click so well and you lure me into joining RPs all the time. =D

You're super awesome for joining in my madness. <3

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:24 pm 

eyy, senpai!

GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)

GreyHelm wrote:
@Eggsy
I can plot with just about anyone, but there's something dangerous about when this guy works with me on anything. He's got a brilliant mind for creating horrific things, and he is also the #1 skeleton image dispenser on the interwebs. Additionally, he's freaking hilarious. ye.

<3<3<3

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:21 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

GreyHelm wrote:
@Cotton
Always manages to make me laugh, even when she's just talking about normal things, like flying dogs, or the sounds an arctic tern makes.

-squawk- BACKSTREET BOYS!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:07 pm 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)

@Asteria

Should I talk about her ability to convince anyone to do anything? Should she perhaps be a police negotiator? She'd do well, I think, but my grandma has instead chosen to watch over us all, making us feel both secure and a little frightened at all times. But most important, and the reason she needed her own post...

Sweatpants. That is all.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:29 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

I honestly appreciate each and everyone on this site. Really, no matter what kind of mood I am in, as soon as I come here the community wraps around me like a cuddly warm blanket. So yes, I like all of you ^^

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:44 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

@"EllaRose" is a frickin rad person although she harbors a wicked wish to make the amount of roleplays I'm in a prime number. She's positive and fun, and it's always wonderful to see her in the chat!

@Your Private Dancer is also worth mentioning because he has the patience of a saint and was one of the first people here I made friends with. CF wasn't quite the same in his long absence, and although it has now been a while, I am very happy he has returned to the site!

@Tyne is the unholy spawn of mine who is yet another creative and beautifully chaotic soul who has given me so much with the roleplay 'Afterlife Inc.' Thank you!

And, since I can't believe I haven't mentioned him in this thread yet, @GreyHelm. He is a treasure beyond imagining and every time we write or just talk about doing it, something unique and magical happens. You know that infamous capital W capital P writing partner everyone kind of wants and some people have? Yeah, I believe I've found that in him.

You are all fantastic and beautiful people. Keep it up ❤️

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:11 pm 

Aww, way to make a newb feel welcome. :3

I've only been here a few days but I'm endeared to the positive, welcoming environment you've all created.

@Ghaleon_Sericia Who took me under his wing and showed me the ropes. I'm known for kinda floating off new sites if I don't stick on first contact and you came running at me coated in adhesive (amusing mental image). Much appreciation <3

@DragonMusic and @Alastar Rainford for jumping right forward and offering me my first rps. Not only that but you patiently dragged my bumbling ass around and showed me how it's done. Thank you, dears.

@thetruegarsot Even though you won't bequeath me your shoes or fix my programing I still think you're okay. Just okay though. e.e
Thanks for being the chill company you are. We should league later.

@Fearless Sissy Without you I'd have no clue how to tag your name properly right now. Thaaaanks. You've jumped right in and made me feel immediately at home. I think you're the rad one but OKAY. You and @Chemical Lady give me no doubt that my quirky sense of humor is in like company. I've already dubbed you both as friends. YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS MATTER. ^.^

Make it prime, Sissy. Make it prime.

Last edited by Scarlett on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:41 pm 

Fate has failed to remove you, I am here to Rectify that mistake.

3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Alright, What is with you new people and tugging at my Heart. I'm Convinced that ya'll are trying to bring me to tears and Crap. I won't have I said! But seriously, Thank you @EllaRose, You are too sweet, and I am so glad you found your way to Our little slice of paradise.

Hmmm, Aside from all the people who make me smile and laugh in the chat, I suppose I could boil it down, but all of them are special to me in different Ways.

We got @Eferhilda, @Sounds_of_Silence , And @Asteria Who I could talk about for hours, But I will just say. They make me feel Accepted, Even when I feel like I don't belong anywhere. After fours years, That counts for something darnit.

@Trever, Who is basically my Soul mate, Because of Reasons.

@Ristina for always being there for me, no matter what I need. She is Super Awesome and Sweet.

Special shout outs to my Chat buddies, Who always bring interesting topics of Discussion.

And Very Recently, I have been having some Troubles at home, And without even knowing what was Wrong, @DragonMusic saw to it that I stayed happy just because she wanted me to be happy. And I think that Deserves some Praise.

@Alastar Rainford Is one of those people... Like.. He is like soap. He's Dirty and helps me Get clean, and you wouldn't want to put him in your mouth. But atleast he Smells nice, you know?

@DragonMusic Along with Ella, You are one of my Favorite new People that has joined up. You are always so happy and ready to remind me that I am awesome. And it feels so genuine, I am bound to believe it, So thank you for being You!

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:09 pm 

Wifi is iffy until April 15th and then it might be gone. Please bare with me as I try to get replies in, everyone :)

And because of that tag I was directed to the most teary-eyed worthy thread I have seen thus far... This will become my home thread cause I just can't help but love being around you guys and I haven't met a single person here who has treated me with disdain. Just... gah, the greatness that is this forum is so much to bear! I can hardly take it! So without further ado (And believe you me I will probably be back here to show my appreciation to more people) Here are a few people who have helped me get around while being here!

@Fearless Sissy, you were not only part of the welcome parade but you also, like Ella, taught me how to correctly tag you a post. Seems you get to help newbies with that a lot :P But you also are have a personality that shines! I was a little fearful when I suddenly got a pm from someone. I thought I had gotten in trouble, but it turned out to be a person who just wanted to help me get my feet on the ground and help me figure out what I am doing on the site! Thank you, Sissy ^^

@Muse, you... I get on the site, get my first welcome, enter the chatroom and not skipping a beat you sent me a private chat asking if I would like to rp. I was shy, I was a bit overwhelmed and now I had a new rp partner to help my fears dissipate and start my incredible adventure on the site! Thank you for being awesome and giving me my first opportunity.

@EllaRose, you are my freaking buddy. You came to the site just a little bit after me and we have been enjoying each other's company since. I would say we are two peas in a pod in a new garden to explore! Thank you for letting me drag you into an rp :3

@Ghaleon_Sericia, you hath been tagged. Why? Let's start with what Ella said. Took me under your wing and helped me really feel like this place was home. Even when you are having a hard time you also try to make others feel better and keep them happy. Perhaps a little unhealthy, but Imma fix that -insert Alastar's gif here somehow-. You shall feel better when stuff hits the fan >:3 Thanks for the adhesive to stay!

@Alastar Rainford, you hath been tagged. Gonna be honest, first meeting I was being introverted, didn't know what to do and overall didn't talk too much. What made that change? The banter you and Ghaleon have sometimes along with Ben! You three are just so fun to watch interact and then sometimes I was scooped out of the corner I sat in to join you guys. Turns out ya'll are fun to talk to by yourselves as well. I get to hear about the characters you and Leon have and the cool ideas that float around in both of your heads. Thank you for helping me become a little less in a corner :3

@Ben, you adorable panda!! Just like Leon and Alastar, you guys just cheer me up when I'm have a bad day. You do it but just being an innocent, funny, cute panda though and I love it! I haven't talked to you outside of the main chat and that might change in a little bit if I can help it. I'm a sucker for talking to people one on one since I learn more about them and what they enjoy :) Thanks for being so freaking great!

@Eggsy, first person to greet me and with @GreyHelm and you both made me question what my name actually means. DragonMusic is actually a newer username than I normally have and I never thought much of what it could be. Had to really rake my brain for an answer when you both were like "What's this thing?" And it was definitely fun to get my creative mind moving before even beginning my first rp. Thank you both for keeping me on my toes!

@Trevor, just met you and talked to you for the first time yesterday when you were having a bad day. I don't know the whole story and I didn't tell you this, but I had a bad day at work as well. I came home to the jokes and puns before you and felt much better after it all and I couldn't help but want to make you feel better too. I'm glad I was able to help and hopefully today you have a good day instead of one that ends badly! Thanks for being a cool mentor!

I will now blame Ella for bringing me to this thread! Thank you! Now to handle some replies I put to the side to write this <.<; It felt important!

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:14 pm 

Sort of back.

I feel that I must update with @Sojourn , who is my wonderful buddy and always up for any new ideas I can possibly cook up.

And also @Muse , with whom I'm getting involved in some really juicy plots lately and I couldn't be happier about it. <3

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:39 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

@Shades: We are totally buddies and I love the stories we are crafting together. =D

@Muse: I'm having lots of fun creating stories with you as well. =)

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:54 pm 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)

@Shades and @Sojourn both of whom have been totally amazing in both my groups and 1x1s and I couldn't be more grateful.

And literally everyone on CF. I've gotten so many messages offering condolences, and messages asking if I'm okay and just checking up on me. It means a lot that everyone I'm writing with has been so understanding as to why I'm not posting, and that even those I don't talk to often have thought to ask me if I'm doing alright. So I appreciate all of you guys. Thank you. <3

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:16 am 

Fate has failed to remove you, I am here to Rectify that mistake.

3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

You're very Welcome Muse, We all Love you very much! I'm glad you are Okay, And look forward to bothering you again.