All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:08 am 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I have seen Topics for looks, pet peeves, drawings... and many other things. Though I have not seen something directly like this, so I decided to create a topic for it myself.

I do not have anything yet! but if there are any tunes or custom music you have made and wanted to share with those at Cf, you can post it here! Everyone can criticize each others works and say what they love most about it! Like I said, I currently have nothing, but if there is anything anyone else wants to share then please do. I curious about some of the musical talent that those at CF may possess.

(If this topic breaks any rules at all, I apologize in advance, as I found nothing that may be violated by it)

You can post some lyrics, or cords. Though hopefully you have decided to post some actual audio recording! =)
If it is still in creation, no worries, all the more for others to criticize about and help you with if you wish for it!

(Just post in text with the work, if you wish for any constructive criticism.)

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:52 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Here are a few that I put together on a Yamaha keyboard, some years ago, under the name JimmyC Productions.
Obviously nothing original, but fairly good remakes.

It is not about waiting out the storm. It is about learning to dance in the rain.

Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:59 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)

Reecie wrote:
Here are a few that I put together on a Yamaha keyboard, some years ago, under the name JimmyC Productions.
Obviously nothing original, but fairly good remakes.

It may not be original, but I love the Suicide is Painless one! I feel like I enjoy it more then the one I heard in M*A*S*H itself. You did a good job those some years ago!

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

I used to be into that music stuff so here's some junk I made as a kid think it was inspired by some game I played or something. There were other songs too, but they were on Esnips (and if you know what that is, then you know why I can't get them back)