All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:29 pm 

Back from the dead

Blog: View Blog (6)

Hey there! I'm an artist and I enjoy drawing. I'm not a pro in any one area, more of a jack-of-all-trades where I'm decent at many things. So I'm itching to do some drawing and I could use some suggestions. I'd be happy to draw your character for you, to the best of my ability, completely free. So, post as accurate of a description of your character as you desire and I'll work with it. Since I am rather busy, I will do them in my spare time. And I won't necessarily do them in the order of the posts, only with what I'm feeling at the time. Sometimes I want an easy relaxing draw, and sometimes I wanna be challenged. Anyways, I'd really love to give you all a visual representation of your characters making them even easier to imagine. If you want to include not only a physical description, but a personality description, it might help to express who they really are. Thanks everyone, I can't wait! !blush

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:11 am 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

I've got a bucketful of characters I'd love too have drawn. Should I PM them too you or post them here?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:07 am 

Back from the dead

You may PM them to me. I will post each finished product here for everyone to see and give you a copy to do with as you please. !meow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:51 pm 

Back from the dead

This is the Alma, a beautiful character of Jack Spade. Here is the description sent to me as well the the attached final product. He has the original piece and it is his to do with as he pleases. =D Hope the negative sort of effect was alright.

Name: Alma

Race: Fallen Angel

Appearance: Alma is 5'11", and looks like a male model who could make anything look good. He often wears a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, but if he's expecting a fight he will wear a long black coat over that. He has black hair which runs lake dark silk down too his shoulder, and a pair of wings, 8' across also black. And too top off all the black, he wears a black blindfold at all times.

Attachments:
Alma Complete.jpg
Alma Complete.jpg [ 180.15 KiB | Viewed 2600 times ]

Last edited by Xelandria on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:12 am 

Back from the dead

Here be Trysten! I ended up using a rather abstract form again. Here is his description and the attached final product. Thank you so much to Jack Spade for his lovely character. Hopefully if I continue to draw characters here, I will improve and be able to do the owners justice for their beautiful characters. Jack Spade has the original copy and has permission to do with it as he sees fit.

Race: Demon

Appearance: Trysten stands at 5'10" with a solid build and thick, lean muscles. He has black hair which hangs loosely, the length of his hair varies drastically, with all the ends showing signs of burning. His skin is a light red like he has a full body sunburn, except for on his chest and back where crimson scales are. He is dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket with multiple burn marks, stitches, and patches on it. Trysten has a tail, about 4' long and tipped with a metal spike.

Attachments:
Trysten Compete.jpg
Trysten Compete.jpg [ 150.11 KiB | Viewed 2600 times ]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:23 am 

Back from the dead

Once again Jack Spade has allowed me to bring his lovely characters to life. I will honestly say that males are quite a challenge. Growing up with all sisters, I have almost no experience with the general male anatomy, like facial angles and whatnot. But I'll say that I'm darn good at females and OH MY GOODNESS, Ferril is so adorable. I loved bringing her to life and the way she interacts with Neville. Anyways, here they be!

Name: Neville Archer Doorman

Personality: Firstly, Archer is incapable of feeling His own emotions. He has found suitable substitutes with adrenaline and music but other wise he is completely deadpan and emotionless. He is trying to show more emotion though it usually comes off as faked or sarcastic. While in Torran he picked up guitar, on the urging of Sir to get a hobby.

Appearance: Archer would have a rather nice face, strong chin, and the perfect nose, if he wasn't so attracted to danger. He has broken nearly every bone in his body and looks it. His nose is crooked, there are multiple gashes and bends on his chin and cheeks that really shouldn't be there, and there is a scare on his right side that barely missed his eye.
His hair is jet black and strait. It has grown somewhat long, and Farril loves to tie it back in a pony tail. Archer was wearing his favorite traveling coat when he came back. It is jet black and moves strangely, almost like it is much thicker and heavier than it actually is. He will often carry his bag of holding, which resembles a laptop bag but a bit thicker. Made of brown, worn leather.

-----

Name: Farril Quill

Appearance: She is somewhat short for a girl her age, and looks more like she's 16 than 22. Unlike Archer, she has only a few scars from their travels, likely because she is often in weapon form when they are in a fight. She has a rather fairy like face, and a small, almost fragile build.
Her hair is a bright, red color, cut to shoulder length once she learned it is accepted in our worlds culture.
She wears a pair of cargo shorts and a long sleeve shirt, often with one of the many hats, scarfs, or jackets she has accumulated so far.

Personality: She is a very happy, positive person. The text book definition of optimism and and a peppy attitude. Farril will always try to help others, often dragging Archer along saying he had nothing better to do, which he often doesn't.

Attachments:
Ferril Neville Complete.jpg
Ferril Neville Complete.jpg [ 144.47 KiB | Viewed 2583 times ]