All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was simply a "word" that I felt perfectly described my mood at the time. I think of it as a verb. " merp merp just blurpin' around"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath: a source of little visible delight, but necessary. Nelly, I am Heathcliff! He's always, always in my mind: not as a pleasure, any more than I am always a pleasure to myself, but as my own being.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:19 am 

My other MMO names are:

Gang Sabre
Fatal Acid
Jenuwine
balltorsion

And many more...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:36 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Corrin is a derivation from an online Star Wars character I made a while back, which I played on the MMO Star Wars Galaxies. He was called Xan Corrinx, and I always grew close to that name and character. I decided to make it only one name, and take out the tacky X. So it is simply, Corrin.

As for where the name came from, it was just a bunch of syllables that I brought together until I thought it sounded cool. :)

Take a look at My Resume

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:04 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

My name is Ben....

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:49 am 

It's not something you should wish to take.

"Ivan" came from a time when my internet persona was Soviet Conscript from RA2. "The Mouse" came from elementary school, when they called me a mouse because of two front teeth.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Ivan The Mouse wrote:
"Ivan" came from a time when my internet persona was Soviet Conscript from RA2. "The Mouse" came from elementary school, when they called me a mouse because of two front teeth.

"Conscript reporting" Ah those were the days when command and conquer was great and EA didn't frak it up. I like how the Allies can dig in tight as a tick with their defensive capabilities. Oh and the Chronosphere shenanigans. Love dropping them dreadnoughts on dry land, heheh.

Speaking of games it occurred to me that my username is also the name of an awesome Terran unit on Starcraft.

"Ghost Reportin'"

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

same thing as before but now i won't accidentally trip chatbox filters all the time

rejoice

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

I made the name GreyHelm my online name on SOCOM 2 US Navy Seals on the PS2. I was obsessed with LOTR (still am tbh) and it just felt right. Shortly after that, I started using it on forums as well, and now, over a decade later, I'm still using the same name. I am a creature of habit.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:07 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

Mine is a character name I started using in an RP about 15 or so years ago on a Tolkien RP site.
She is a brunette Rohirrim, a bit odd except for the fact that the Dunlanding have been raping and pillaging the Westmarch for centuries.
Wrote a fanfic story of her mother and father and the pillagers that I posted on Open Scrolls some time ago. I lost my saved copy due to a failing computer (I know, back things up). so maybe I need to go search it out.
Like GreyHelm, I just stuck with the name through the years.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
-Piter DeVries

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
-Paul Atreides

~My RP Resume~ ~ ~My Characters~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:18 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Just a combination of two things I liked at the time. Twilight - the Saga by Stephenie Meyer, and Cloud - Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.

I have also gone by AnbuAnimagus before Twilight_Cloud, and thinking I like that one better. :P Anbu - a ninja rank from Naruto, Animagus - the name of shapeshifters in Harry Potter. So that one is ninja shapeshifter. ^_^

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:12 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

The origin of my username was first thought of by my ex-girlfriend because we both loved Star Wars and she said Joby-wan Kenobi one day and it stuck. I began to use the name a lot more when I put it on the back of my tailgate shirt for high school. After that, I've used it as my nickname for almost everything.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:49 pm 

Fear the plant

I have a username I have used since I was 14 (when I first read my favorite book ever) literally everywhere and in everything. It's my name and my e-mail and darn at this point I would probably answer to "Zen" (shortened version) in real life. But when I joined this site I didn't know if I wanted it that much in my real life haha so I used my more 'professional' username. Botany... that's what I have a Master's degree in. I also love plants. So you know it works and still feels like me.

I actually find it weird that a lot of people don't know botany is the study of plants because it is such a HUGE part of my life. I used to get asked so much I had this joke with my friends in university that we would just tell people we studied robots (because 'bot). No one understands the plant people. Among biologists the most prevalent attitude is why would you study plants when there are interesting animals?

It's because we're antisocial introverts. That's why.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:56 pm 

Missing My Companions

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Dnarion was the name of one of my first Star Wars characters in a table top role play I had joined. I came up with his name after looking through names of people in Lord of the Rings. In this case, Anarion, one of the two sons of the High King Elendil. I liked the name so much that I decided to see if I could modify it for my use. Enter the name Dnarion! LOL I have never actually decided what the name means - other than he seems to enjoy popping up all over the Space/Time Continuum in a wide variety of roles.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:46 pm 

Allow me to make myself abundantly clear. I aim to misbehave.

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Mine is just supposed to be unique, and it's based for my OC Hunter Aurelius Dracon.

"I let the wind and weather guide my hand through the endless skies. Grace is my style, stealth is my ally, speed is my closest friend, and agility my sword. But when wind and rhythm combine, I am an unstoppable force."

“Yet, I am alone, forever and always. Alone in my freedoms, alone in my desires, alone in my thirst for blood and violence, and alone in my anger, frustration, sadness, and depression. Happiness is a privilege I do not have, thus I wish to earn it, but how can I when all I am is disgraced and ignored by many?”

"I do not understand why I suffer so, why I cannot have my wish for inner peace, prosperity, and freedom granted? It is what I am due for my own suffering is it not? But nonetheless, I am alone."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:20 pm 

Made my own Disney Princess name. You know Cinderella? Im Summeralla

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:07 pm 

Iily00 was my first username! It is one of my favorite flowers and it is a 007 James Bond sort of thing for the zeroes. Lol. No really, first time I used it was Christian Forums. There are other reasons to it, but one reason is it is a pet peeve to keep getting "username taken" for these big sites. Haha. I use Sharalily too, since Shara is my actual name.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:47 pm 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

Mio is the name of one of the main characters of Astrid Lindgred's Mio min Mio; and his best friend's name is Jum Jum.

I had best friends when I was younger; now my best friend is my spouse as it should be. I still feel lonely from time to time though, especially since no "best friendship" from school years survived.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:55 pm 

While this name has long since been my second name, my allias and second identity
It started with "Drake" as i have always had a connection to dragons, i see my soul as that of a dragon
And "baku" is a japanese demon type, having been a forced outcast, a freak, monster, demon, unwanted for nearly everyone i came across in my life, it fits

I am the dragon beast, the demonic dragon who does not belong among the humans but am forced to live in this world regardless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:47 pm 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

Basically adopted from the game Spin Master for the Neo Geo, a game where your base weapon is yo-yos, which spins. It's also inspired from other things that spin, like tornados, hurricanes, certain spinning attacks from video games like Sonic's Spin Attack, Ryu's Hurricane Kick, and Chun-Li's Spinning Bird Kick, sawblades& & chainsaws, boomerangs & throwing stars, and other things. It's meant to represent a character that can execute a series of attacks that use centrifugal force to make consecutive combos of hits one after the other, culminating in a dizzy chain of damage that sends the opponent literally spinning to the ground.

Pretty much the kind of character I made when making my main OC, Vance Brice, whom you'll find in alot of RPs I play.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 8:31 am 

My Name started off as Tiberium117... Tiberium for my unhealthy addiction the the C&C series. and 117 for my unhealthy addiction to halo. but as great stories goes, alcohol may have been involved and I was playing a new strategy game that my one friend was a master at and in a drunken state blurted out "don't worry little tib tib, i will protect you!" So my name changed to TibTib since it broke the discord for a solid hour in laughter, and I just added Commander to it for the final product of CMDR TibTib. to maintain my link to the C&C and also elite: Dangerous titles.