All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:54 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Yup, pretty much!
I'm one of those people who doesn't use the same username twice, because there are so many awesome puns/references I need to get rid of. Every single one of them has some sort of idea behind them, though, and I'm sure at least some of you are the same way!

I wanna know if you had any reason for picking that specific name you go by here. Is it a beloved character, a joke, or a keysmash that just happened to look really, really good and coherent? Share! I'm only a little curious. A little.

'Fearless Sissy' originates from an oldass drawing my friend, Syain, made me. He drew me in Altaïr-style AssCreed armor (feet hidden behind convenient low wall because he sucked at drawing feet at the time) and, for some reason (that has nothing to do with my general tinyness and overall aggresively protective demeanor), decided to caption it "my IRL name the fearless sissy". It's hanging on the whiteboard behind my computer, and it was the first thing I saw when I was making my account here, and I randomly decided to go with it.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:12 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

iamcrystalqueer has just sorta become my thing by now.
I tried to take it on tumblr, and was so baffled by the fact that it was available that I decided to just make it my persona. Also, I am crystal queer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:26 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Fain is an Andarion male in Sherrilyn Kenyon's series The League and by far my favourite character. He portrays everything that I love about myself and everything I wish I were all in one. The loyalty and dedication to family and friends and even complete strangers in need of help is something that very much portraits me as a person. It's central to my very nature. The dark and sordid past that Fain has lived in the story is far darker then my own story, but it portrays that everyone has shadows in their past. That he rose above his past and became an amazing warrior that I just love is a great inspiration to do the same. Rise above the past. Rise above the situation.

That in a nutshell is why I go by Fain. That and I just LOVE the name. Fain it's amazing and it fits me strangely.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:16 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Fain wrote:
Fain is an Andarion male in Sherrilyn Kenyon's series The League and by far my favourite character. He portrays everything that I love about myself and everything I wish I were all in one. The loyalty and dedication to family and friends and even complete strangers in need of help is something that very much portraits me as a person. It's central to my very nature. The dark and sordid past that Fain has lived in the story is far darker then my own story, but it portrays that everyone has shadows in their past. That he rose above his past and became an amazing warrior that I just love is a great inspiration to do the same. Rise above the past. Rise above the situation.

That in a nutshell is why I go by Fain. That and I just LOVE the name. Fain it's amazing and it fits me strangely.

I still say your name should be "Fig Newton".

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:23 pm 

Mine is utter gibberish, for my usernames I just try to make up stuff that I think sounds cool, normally they're pretty close for simplicity but this time I tried to branch out some, I like what I came up with :3

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:29 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Asteria wrote:
I still say your name should be "Fig Newton".

For you Ast I shall always be Fig Newton. I'll even respond to this ;) Because it is a glorious name!!!!

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:50 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

My unhealthy obsession with Werewolf lead me this to this name. The Shadow Lords are a tribe who works on meritocracy, with the creed "the strong command, the weak submit". For some reason, I liked it when I was studying them, and decided... Imma be a Shadow Lady! ((And all the variations of this name my friends can think of))

Yeah. I know... Unhealthy XD

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:55 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)

It all started off when I was playing an MMO way back in the day. My username included the word 'Eagle' in it. I joined an RP site after some time on the MMO's own RP forum under the same username, and met one of my oldest friends on there. Over time, she started shortening 'Eagle' to things like 'Eggy' and other things of that sort, and it stuck from there when I joined my next RP site, then came to CF with it and dragged her here with me. (luv u alpal)

Nothing to do with the breakfast food, y'all.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

Eggs wrote:
It all started off when I was playing an MMO way back in the day. My username included the word 'Eagle' in it. I joined an RP site after some time on the MMO's own RP forum under the same username, and met one of my oldest friends on there. Over time, she started shortening 'Eagle' to things like 'Eggy' and other things of that sort, and it stuck from there when I joined my next RP site, then came to CF with it and dragged her here with me. (luv u alpal)

Nothing to do with the breakfast food, y'all.

We want to scramble you anyway. Deal with it, skelly.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)

Shadow Lady wrote:
We want to scramble you anyway. Deal with it, skelly.

i crie

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:38 pm 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

It sounded better than 'roadkill', which is my usual online handle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

I chose Ghost to abandon my old handles and it is something to reflect my overly melancholic outlook on things as I reach a transitional stage in my life.

And I'm morbid to boot, so it makes sense. I hope.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

I have been Gunther for twelve years. I first used it in the original PlanetSide game, one of the few true MMOFPS games available. I was something of a Germanophile then. I lived in West Germany in 1984 and 85. But since this is a popular name in MMOs, I have a back up name, I started using about the same time. My alternate name, Landain was originally supposed to stand for "Land Ain't for sale", but it never got that far. If you ever see the name Landain in an MMO, most likely it is me. Gunther on the other hand is overused by many people. I like to keep the same name, so that friends can find me if they move to the same RP site or MMO.

For those who played PS, I fought for the Terran Republic. I was a member of the Enforcers (tE), not to be confused with The Enclave (TE).

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:20 am 

Medals: 5
Original Character (1) Longest RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

LuciusCypher was originally just a play on words to the name Lucifer, back in my young, teenage edgy days. Symbolically it refereed to how I was "The Devil in Disguise" an ran not only multiple characters, but also multiple accounts. My characters also has a tendency to be secretly vile, evil, or corrupt while maintaining the facade of being kind and good. Some were genuinely kind and good, but still bad in their own way. Of course, I've found new meaning behind the name now, some involving interpretation of the fate of Lucifer, breaking down the name Lucius and Cypher, and occasionally making up similar names like Lucy Fear or Louis Fir, so on and so forth.

Eggs wrote:
I, Eggs, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Eggs, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Eggs, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Eggs, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Draconilian wrote:
I, Draconilian, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Draconilian, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Draconilian, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Draconilian, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Freeshooter92 wrote:
I, Freeshooter92, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Freeshooter92, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Freeshooter92, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Freeshooter92, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Doodleniks wrote:
I, Doodleniks, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, Doodleniks, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Doodleniks denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Doodleniks declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Shadowed wrote:
I, Shadowed, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I,Shadowed, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, Shadowed, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, Shadowed, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

Join me... And fulfill the oath.

And the blanks with your Username.

I, _______, from here on out through my entirety of my time here on this website, hereby solemnly swear my undying loyalty to LuciusCypher. I, _______, will always be at his commands without question or resistance, and I will stand by his side and oppose his enemies. I, _______, denounce any other who would attempt to sway me, as I will only be loyal to the one and only LuciusCypher, or so help me that he may do whatever he desires with my body and soul. And so I, _______, declare that I have chosen out of my own freewill to follow LuciusCypher and no other, and that I will be both his loyal servant and dedicated friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:32 pm 

I guess you could say that it started with a character from the Manga Series "A.I. Love You", which is done by the same artist who did "Love Hina". One of the main villains in A.I. Love You is called "Peter4" and is an intelligent computer virus. In any case, since I'm really into computer programming, I figured having a username that referenced a famous hacker would be super cool.

Unfortunately, when I tried to register the name on stackexchange and other places, the name "Peter4" was already taken. :( Looking around, I decided to invoke my love of all things celtic, and turned it into "DruidPeter". And so... there it is. I have since decided to make it my persona across multiple sites. I am "DruidPeter," I guess. lol. XD

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:26 pm 

Well I have always liked the name Lorelei and used to go around by the name Lorelilly because it just sounds nice.
Alyda was the official name of my grandmother who passed away, so basically Loralyda is sort of a homage to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:48 pm 

LoraLyda, eh? It sounds super lovely, Lora. Almost like... "Lloryllwda", which is a welsh-ish surname. Although I'm sure the resemblance was unintentional on your part. In any case, welcome to creative freedomr RPG! I hope you're finding the site well? :D

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:52 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Mine's a play on Don Quixote. Dawn, which is my name (or at least the name I go by online), and Quixotic, meaning, prone to flights of fancy and romanticism, which is a quality I admire, if not quite embody.

And the star is there because I've seen it in anime stuff and found it amusing (the specific inspiration would have either been Black ✭ Star from Soul Eater, or something from Black ✭ Rock Shooter.) It's pronounced "superstar" but you're not supposed to say it, just think it.

And yes, the star is mandatory, every time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:08 am 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Latin is my favorite language. You can say anything in Latin and it'll sound elegant. Or you could do what u did and go ahead and say everything in Latin.

Get it? Omnia?' Everything? Latin? I found that clever.

But I like Omni as a root. Omnipresent, meaning everywhere. I strive to always be there when people need me. Which is an unrealistic goal, but, whatever. Omniscient. I constantly want to know more about the world around me, almost to the point where I try to know literally everything. And sometimes I think I do xD

I don't know, Omnia is a kind of deep representation of me, but also can be taken at surface level as just a cool name, that's simple and easy for people to remember. I still don't really like people referring to me with it, though, but if you've done it for a while, don't worry. I've gotten used to it. And just for reference, you guys can call me Athena or Carly or whatever you want xD Or, if you really want to, Omnia.

"We were freaks -- lobster-claw boys and bearded ladies, oddities juggling depression and loneliness, playing solitaire, spin the bottle, trying to kiss the wounded parts of ourselves and heal, but at night, while the others slept, we kept walking the tightrope. It was practice, and yes, some of us fell. But I want to tell them that all of this is just debris left over when we finally decide to smash all the things we thought we used to be, and if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself, 'They were wrong.'"~Shane Koyczan, To This Day

Listen to To This Day

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 am 

Hmmmmm.... Latin. I don't know the language, of course, but then latin is one of those languages that even the semi-educated know quite a bit about. English has many latinate prefixes and words. Spanish has many, many more, owing to the fact that it is almost a direct descendant from the holy tongue. Even the Klingon sounding German has influences from Latin, as disparate as the two are in sound and character.

Speaking of Omni as a root, by the way, I always liked the word "Omniglot," as representative of someone who has mastered all languages. Alas, the word "Polyglot" has already had that covered, so I figured I could coin "Omniglot" to mean someone who has mastered all language types. Thus, an Omniglot would be someone who knows multiple natural languages, multiple conlanguages, multiple computer programming languages, has mastered math to at least the calculus III level, and who can also read musical notation!

Having coined such a word however, I now feel it my humble duty to try and fulfull, lol. =D

Beautiful name, Omnia. Just saying. :D