All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:33 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

While perusing my facebook, I got an idea.

I'm part of a group on FB that is a plethora of wonderful people sharing their small success and the silver linings they focus on, even on the crappiest of days. Kinda made me want to start something like that here! So, post when you have a success during your day, no matter how small! Post whatever silver lining you found despite the overall negativity of the situation it stemmed from.

Share the wealth! If you've another idea, some sort of a "spoon" or a positive thought to share with those who are sharing their experiences here or, if maybe you know someone isn't having the best day, share a picture for them here!

Spread the love! <3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:30 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I'm honestly really happy because today, in an overall terrible week, I had time to take a real lunch break and got to go to the mall and just chill after work.

Note: This is a great idea!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I finished inking the next two pages of my webcomic, Kolodruidtale Epilogues, so that really helped. I also was able to finish the pencils and start inking the next two pages after those, which constitute a full page spread. I might end up having four pages to update over the next few days. My computer broke down a while ago, and I'm waiting for my distro to come in so I can actually add the dialogue and upload the pages.

I also managed to start work on my ARMcore RPG Ruleset, which is a really involved, tabletop RolePlaying Game ruleset of my own design. I want to eventually get it published. :D