All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:56 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

I'm just copying Wild Spawn.
We're trying to start a Scary Clown Collective here on CF;RPG.
Mine is the Zombie Clown from Zombieland.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:02 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

He really makes me think of Pennywise, if you're familiar with the story of It at all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:04 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I was starting a Harry Potter RP, and wanted something that reminded witches, but not necessarily from the movies, hence, my little witch girl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Aeromancer wrote:
He really makes me think of Pennywise, if you're familiar with the story of It at all.

Sure, Stephen King's It

This clown can be seen at 1:30 in the following clip from Zombieland...

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 am 

I have that movie on DVD; I'll have to go check out if I can see him. Thanks for the link!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:09 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Mine is from Fate/zero, it is rider and his master, the rider is Alexander the Great. They protray him differently in the anime then he is in real life. Unless we are wrong and that's how he really was haha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:20 am 

I haven't had a chance to see it yet; how do they portray him out of curiosity?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:11 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Well as we know him as a small man with blond here, in Fate/zero he is a very large man with red hair. He cares very much about many things and loves video games. Haha really most of the time a gentle giant. Or that's how I see :p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:21 pm 

Haha, well I don't think they had video games back then. Anyway, it's a nice avatar.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 5:10 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

^^^ Approximately same reasoning. Steve Rogers is an amazing character, Chris Evans is the fluffiest meatball dorito. 'Nuff said.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:48 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Aelaez in his demon form is the only true image that I have of my baby, and I have had him for so long that I have more sketches of him then any of the others I have ever created so I felt it was fitting to have my Aelaez as my avatar.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:37 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Fearless Sissy wrote:
^^^ Approximately same reasoning. Steve Rogers is an amazing character, Chris Evans is the fluffiest meatball dorito. 'Nuff said.

When I first heard Chris Evans was going to portray Cap, I was annoyed. Evans played Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four. I hoped Fan4 would be part of some future Avengers project. They are all Marvel. But alas, as you say, Fearless. He has done a great job with Cap. If you view both characters, you see Evans' flexibility as a character actor.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:59 pm 

Sort of back.

Honestly, I wasn't even looking for a new one. I was browsing for pictures for a new character I ended up not writing, and stumbled upon this picture. Most of the time, I pick my avatar simply because I like the image.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:21 am 

My avatar is a screenshot from a game I play called Creatures 1. It's one of my Norns, a little darling called Coco. I chose this avatar because I love my Norns to bits and this was the best picture I had of one.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:20 pm 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

This avy was made by my best friend, Whirlwynd, who's making her own webcomics and has a Deviantart page. The guy in it is Vance Brice, my fantasy representation of myself. He's pretty much my primary RP character; a fighter, a hero, a devoted lover, and crafty cerebremancer.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:25 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Memorial Day

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:40 am 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

i'm eggscellent

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:03 am 

Yes you are!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:44 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

I am Conan!

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:07 pm 

Sort of back.

It's a sketch by Edvard Munch, who painted The Scream. I was browsing through paintings and bumped into it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next