All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:37 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Because I need my avatars to match my signatures so, when I made one, I had to make the other.

*nod nod*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:33 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Fearless Sissy wrote:
also, I miss Tesla :/

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Gunther wrote:
Fearless Sissy wrote:
also, I miss Tesla :/

That was some good music.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:43 pm 

Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

I don't want to be a necroposter at all, but I thought that I should find some place to explain my avatar choice. It's the roundel of the UN Spacy or Robotech Defense Force from the Super Dimensional Fortress Macross or Robotech. Anyone a fan here?

By the way, Tesla rocks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 pm 

I have returned

I chose this particular avatar because I have recently been playing Borderlands 2 with some friends, and the idea of a pony literally made of diamonds named Buttstalion was hilarious. Also, I love pokemon, so this picture is awesome. Also, every other picture featuring an actual diamond pony was in my little pony form, so can't have that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:26 pm 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Posting this so I can remember what I chose, and then I'll explain. haha.

Edit: Because ninja robot. Need I say more?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 pm 

I absolutely loved Archer from Fate/stay night. And now im doing a fate/ rp so it seemed appropriate.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:04 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Made the Avatar to Match the signature. They both represent a character I am writing on here, who punched a nobleman and changed the course of the rp.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:48 am 

My avatar is a pretty beloved puppet character from a finnish children's tv-show. He's the best dog ever and people are still making memes about him. As a kid I thought he was awesome. People joke about him being the most badass guy ever because he's sat with a "fist up his arse" (a refrence to him being a hand-puppet) for 30 years and entertained all the children.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:23 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Because Welcome to Night Vale is an amazing, ridiculous podcast and I love it very much.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:49 pm 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Because Johnnie Walker keeps me walking.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:59 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Since I've changed my set, figured I'd update it:

Because Natasha is love. Natasha is life. At one point, this forum was covered in DC/Marvel and I couldn't not join in.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:39 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Yes. At one time I had Thor. We were all marvel DC.
Today, General John "Black Jack" Pershing.
Military Avatars are my default setting.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:02 pm 

Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

For what it's worth I still see plenty of Marvel and DC interest checks around these days.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 pm 

i chose mine from an idea a person on another rp site gave me, the longer i stay the more my avatar will digivolve :3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:55 pm 

^ That's a neat idea!

Mine is me made with an online person maker-type thing. :3

Current MIA Status: HERE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:08 pm 

I like that idea too dawn. Perhaps i might do veemon or something. But archer stays for now since the much anticipated holy grail war has started

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:17 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Because I am Clint Barton.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:30 am 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

I just like Tumblr-esque anime girls. :3

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:18 am 

limits are a mindset

Subscriber

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Cause clowns. Need i say more? >:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next