All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:17 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." --Sun Tzu

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Hundreds of kills, a man and his rifle embody the Sisu of Finns; stay out of sight, and cover your head, when he pulls the trigger you're dead!"

Excerpt from the lyrics of "White Death", by Sabaton. A song about the legendary Finnish sniper, Simo Hayha.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:17 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)

"We fight death for a living every single day, we can't let it know we're afraid of it, or it'll kick our ass." - J.D. 'John Dorian' (Scrubs)

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:13 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

The Circle of Life: "When you clean out a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner." --unknown

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:28 am 

By the power of Grayskull!!

"Don't Panic." --The front cover of every copy of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The fictional book, I mean. Not always the real book.

John Cena Theme MIDI. Because why not.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:30 pm 

"Well, my lack of faith in humanity has been restored!" - Ezekiel Jones, the Librarians

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:19 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Comfort was the answer to all life's problems. It didn't solve them, but it made them more distant for a bit as they quietly worsened.

Welcome to Night Vale: A Novel

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:34 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing it that is hard." Genghis Khan

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:54 pm 

I remember when grandma used to sing us to sleep. There was the one with the train, and the scary one with Jesus.

My sister, who is proving once again that she's probably related to Satan

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:57 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:43 pm 

"You see, the score is 2-1 Ottawa, and that makes daddy sad." - Father at Canucks / Senators game to young daughter

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:24 am 

"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:16 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

"If you're going through hell, Keep Going!" --Winston Churchill

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:44 pm 

My all time favorite quote;

We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”– Marie Curie

It gives me so much inspiration and for me personally, it definitely builds up my confidence.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:55 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

You should never say bad things about the dead, you should only say good . . . Joan Crawford is dead. Good. - Bette Davis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:21 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"May you live in interesting times." (Chinese curse) by Terry Pratchett

full chinese curse: | +
"Better to be a dog in a peaceful time, than to be a man in a chaotic (warring) period."

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:28 pm 

Rum innate.

Medals: 2
December 2015 (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Trying is the first step toward failure.
-- Homer Simpson

The word "triumph" starts with "try" and it ends with-- "Umph"!
--Memphis and Mumble, Happy Feet

Do or do not. There is no try.
--Yoda

Last edited by Sentience on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:38 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." --Sun Tzu

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:59 am 

Metallica's like, a jazz band, right?

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:12 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

"Rock music should be gross: that's the fun of it. It gets up and drops its trousers." --Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next