All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Paranormal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 am 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So who believes in the Paranormal ? and who doesn't I wanna hear the masses a little

Me personally I believe in the paranormal of spirits, ghost, demons and what not.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Paranormal
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

OMG..i sooo do...i lived with a ghost for years, now some people make think im nuts...but its ture..he followed me around...and watched me sleep, he followed me around the house...when i closed my eyes i could see an old man..who i have never seen in my life. now i went to a psyhic and she said that it was actually one of my spirit guides...i dunno tho..
Soooo i also believe in demons and such..always have, there is more than just us out there! and how do you explain some stuff??
Trying to think of more of experiences i've had....but yeah..i believe

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 am 

slinking back in

wow thats intense its hard to know what is safe and whats not in the spirit world. I have my share of experiences to know that I believe. I actually have a photo of a orb from an abandoned building

I posted cause well I thought it would be cool XB

This is the close up of the 2nd photo since most people never notice the orb or think its part of the blackboard.

I was actually in a room with like at least 5 other people so this was awesome to have caught this, plus I was the only one to have caught anything on my cameraImage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:11 am 

thats crazy...i was trying to find my orb pictures..but i can't find them T_T dunno where they went!!!

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 pm 

slinking back in

Maybe later then :) ... I don't really understand how others can deny or just not notice the stuff that happens around them... for example My husband is a non-believer I on the other hand I am but we had a shadow man walk past our window numerous times both in day and night time... the day time ones we saw it pass by our blinds and wondered who was so close to our window but when we checked we saw no one in the area... and our outside light comes on too and we saw someone pass by the window next o that but when we checked still nothing... after a few months we stopped seeing it. but even though he was there he still just shrugs when I talk about ghost or spirits I don't get it

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:51 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

I absolutely believe!! I may not be haunted by one (bummer) but one day i wanna catch evidence on tape <3 ahah one of my goal is to that! Well, now only if my friend will stop procrastinating and get her butt to the graveyard with me >:T

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 pm 

slinking back in

Well if your friend ever does go I suggest to be careful and be respectful to the spirits that rest there you don't want to have one decide to tag along with you. That would be bad I satisfy my hunger for paranormal by watching all the paranormal shows lol some are a lil corny but there times where I go I would never ever ever go down there alone there brave lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm 

ahah. Now why would i want a ghost following me? >.> *looks around* AH who am i kidding?! I wanna be haunted Q_Q er, and of course i will respect them .n. I will ask one of them to nicely follow me home and then if now takes... hrm lets just say I and the ghosts, will be very disappointed -w-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:21 pm 

Haha Hayy...seriously you dont want it to be a bad spirit...do some research on how to ward off the bad ones...i use to know how..but i forgot its been a while. i did alot of seances when i was younger xD

Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 pm 

mmmmmhhhhhhhhh k o:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 am 

slinking back in

But pictures are one of safest things to do that I have seen so far. The only time that I have seen it get out of hand is when a person repeatably goes to the same area. because then they draw on the positive energy of the attention there getting and depending on what type of spirit it is will determine what sort of action it will do. -looks back at what she wrote- Wow look at me being all responsible its so funny lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:19 am 

xDD lol buuut I've been to the graveyard several times *looks innocently* Except this is that first time i'm going to take pictures and stuff lol!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:57 am 

slinking back in

well lets hope you and pray that nothing likes you so much to follow you home.

Who do you like best out of all the ghost shows , like ghost hunters, ghost adventures, paranormal state

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 pm 

i like paranormal state...but sometimes...i have to debate on if its fake...it looks real sometimes...and other times it looks so fake...and they like never find anything really

Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 pm 

slinking back in

yea I like them too but my favorite is ghost adventures they be a lil rough around the edges but they get alot of evidence. And I think the reason why Paranormal state looks fake sometimes is cause well they deal with people and try to get rid of the spirits and what not but the episode "I am six" gave me shivers. Apparently the guy ryan who started it is leaving the show and taking care of other things now ...hes 28 I so did not see that lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:10 pm 

They've been following me since I was young. I finally get rid of them and bam, my siblings bring them back.

I'm okay with it though, I know alot about lore, quiz me haha.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:19 pm 

Well, uh, I believe. And i have some damn good reasons, too.

Last summer, my friends and I went ghost hunting. Dumb, dumb, dumb idea. But at least it was fun. We went to a place called "Three Bridges" which is supposed to be all haunted and stuff. We got over the first bridge fine, no issues. However, at the second bridge things started to get creepy. Me and the first three or four people in the group made it across all fine and spiffy. Then my friends Nathan and Levi who were leading the group turned around and told us to walk quickly back off the bridge. That was cool, creepy, but cool--until they started shouting "Go, go, go!" and running. Getting back to the cars, we were kinda freaked and we drove outta there and I knew pretty much nothing until we stopped at a gas station. Then Nathan explained to me that he and Levi saw the eyeless little boy who supposedly haunts the place, and Levi had gotten burned in the back of his leg when they had turned to walk away. He showed me the burn, and if I've ever seen a legit burn it was right there on his leg.
Even weirder, though, was when I talked to my friend Jacob after that at the gas station. He told me that something had tried to pull him over the bridge, something with bigger hands than him (and he's a pretty big guy). He showed me the handprint on his arm and tried to stretch his hand to match it. He couldn't.

Isn't that a great story? ^^"

Let he who would move the world first move himself. -- Socrates

Orange to blue contrast!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 am 

slinking back in

holy crap yes it is... I did something similar but word got around we were going and then everyone wanted to go and well can you believe we had a group of maybe 30 in one place and I was the only one to get a photo of something I was like wow talk about creepy but yours is creepier..,. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm 

Haha. We went there so many times, never with as big of a group as that first time (there were like nine). And a few more weird things happened, but not really as bad. Except like once when just me and one friend went to the first bridge (to have a picnic with Casey's pizza). It was literally like three in the morning and we started hearing a little girl giggling, so we got up and decided it was time to leave. When we were almost off the bridge we heard faint screeching of tires and we left fast. When we got back to the place we were staying and talked to our friend who stayed behind, he told us that a girl supposedly died there a long time ago. By getting hit by a car.

Also, this was on the first trip but I forgot to post it last time: On the first bridge, all nine of us walked on and it was nice and sturdy. This is a metal and hardwood framed bridge. Very sturdy. Nothing moved going on. Leaving the bridge though, it started vibrating. It wasn't until after we got home I realised how weird that was.

Let he who would move the world first move himself. -- Socrates

Orange to blue contrast!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 pm 

slinking back in

wow I would pee myself I think if that happened its just so crazy, its ok I constantly still see someone pass my window when there is no one there or its under my porch window which can only have a shadow if something is right at the window my hubs thinks im crazy but dude its freaky -shivers-