All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:15 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Playing some WoW at the moment, plan on doing this for most of the day.

Anyone interested in playing with me hit me up on Skype.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:46 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I'm thinking of getting back into it. I see a Mists of Pandara server started there. Any ideas of trying it out? It would mean another client to install.

Edit: I've downloaded the molten client (26gb!) and tried the starter area for the Pandarans. So far it's pretty damn stable, the only thing i've noticed so far is they only seem to have one joke and one flirt track so far. It feels like running around the kunf fu panda movie so far. not that original yet kind of fun. Pandarans have a "bounce" racial ability that reduces fall damage i found kind of amusing.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:40 pm 

Owner

I might make the space on my computer so that I can have another server to play on. But I got my toon up to 14 last night and will be playing her again today. Looking to at least hit 20 within the next hour or so.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:25 pm 

I've recovered 4 of my 5 accounts and used one to make an 80 Tauren Druid on WOTLK server (Wolfcub). I've used the points and coins on that account to deck her out in epics.

I've tried making a worgen on MOP and it's bugged. I would try another race for now.

My warlock on WOTLK is around 25 ish right now i think? I'm heading out to do the succubus quest that involves alot of running. I've also noticed that the free level 80 upgrades have stopped, so I missed the 5 free ones on mine. Honestly, the 80 druid i made feels a little cheap since i didn't raise her myself. might go work on my lock again, or maybe make a hunter on MOP.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:13 pm 

Owner

Yesterday, gaming was a bust, but today I should get some time in. Mostly it is finding space on the table to place my huge ass laptop.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:15 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Just recovered my account. Got mahself a Blood Elf Warlock! Slowly climbing up in levels again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:35 am 
Subscriber

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) Supporter (3)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Quick question. If I were, theoretically speaking, going to try this, which client should I be downloading? Pandaria? Cataclysm? WOTLK?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:46 am 

Owner

Wotlk. We play on Deathwing. I hit 20 last night, I have to save up some cash to buy a mount.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 am 
Subscriber

Convenient that, as it's the only one that works for OSX at this time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 am 

Owner

Sweet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:54 am 
Subscriber

Okay, been playing for approx seven hours in total, manged to hit 15 about 40mins ago.

Now I'm just trolling around the Undercity looking for good kit to buy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:15 pm 

Owner

Awesome! Whats your class?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:23 pm 
Subscriber

Because I'm boringly predictable, I went with a Paladin.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:00 pm 

Owner

Nothing wrong with that. We can make a pretty good two man Arena team once we get to a high enough level.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:58 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Did they upgrade to catcalysim? I can't download it ...on the wrath of the lichh king.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:45 am 

Owner

You should be able to just download it without issue. You have to.make an account on the aite and then select what version b you want to download.

Sent while hunting (mobile)-Using tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:13 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

:( I made an account and I keep trying to download it but nothing is happening. Not sure why..it won't let me and I can't contact anyone on the site about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:37 pm 

Owner

We'll have to skype or something later to try and fix this for you.

Sent while hunting (mobile)-Using tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:49 pm 

It looks like they're opening a new Realm "Lorderon" Which would be a retail like WOTLK server, with no vote point support and a blizz like experience. WOTLK does seem to be their most stable expansion. I'm thinking of starting up the guild again on this new server and building up a new character from scratch with normal rates. With no vote point support, it seems like there would be no pay (Votepoints) to win.

If anyone has any interest in joining me, I'll try and get a decent download source for the client on my server for you to easily get and run.

We used to roll Horde on Deathwing. I'm game for either Horde or Alliance. Which would you guys prefer?

Looks like Launch is September 25th, 2015.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php ... nformation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:50 pm 

Owner

I'd be down for doing a horde guild on a basically retail server.

Out hunting -mobile and using tapatalk