All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

We now have a twitter account! Be sure to follow us @C_Freedom_RPG for all the latest news and updates :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 pm 

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.

As I'm sure some of you have noticed,

Spambots have been making it through our system and their posts have been viewable to you, the members. If you find a spam post, report it. If you want to make sure that we get it, send me a PM and I'll handle it accordingly. DO NOT reply to them. Ignore them as best you can.

Thank you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 am 

Owner

As more and more of you are becoming aware, Spambots are squeaking through our system and posting about on the site willy nilly. Like the above post here reads, don't reply, but merely report them with the handy-dandy report button at the bottom of each post (right-hand side, red exclamation point).

Now, they're sending out PMs more veraciously. As much as we'd like to remove the ability to send PMs until they're approved and given full member status, we can't, as some new members need help getting situated and sorted prior to their introductions. So, when you receive a PM, report it like you would any of the spambot posts. Without that, we can't find the spambot, ban them, and then delete them from the site entirely.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:55 am 

Owner

CFers, the hiring has officially closed, once again!

Thank you for all the applicants who applied this go around. I'm pleased to announce the following have been chosen to join our ranks:
  • Blindside Tex
  • The CrimsonF-ker
  • Tragic~Legacy
  • Ursus
  • wolfgirl-taylor
And, I'm happy to announce that the following have been promoted! They are:
  • Dragon_Maiden

Congratulations, you guys! You'll make wonderful additions to the team, and I look forward to our future together :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Congratulations everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:17 pm 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

Thanks everyone and congrats to our additions! Love you all

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

*is very late*

Congrats everyone!

I can't wait to work with you all!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:30 pm 

Medals: 7
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Congratulations to all :)

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:45 pm 

Owner

Congratulations to "Theorist" on being added to our staff ranks as "Mentor"!

We're thrilled to have you aboard, and I look forward to our future together :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:52 pm 

Owner

Just as a general update:

We're looking to get new staff members among our ranks! We're looking for those who feel they'd be qualified for various positions, Mentor and Moderator specifically. Posts with position descriptions will be coming along shortly and those who feel they qualify can start applying, regardless of how long you've been a member of our site.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:14 pm 

Owner

I am pleased to announce that we have finished our interviews, and have made great additions to our CF Staffing Team! The following have been accepted into the ranks, so feel free to reach out and get in touch with them:

MENTORS
  • Dadsky
  • FellRaven
  • Genevi
  • Nizrindane

MODERATORS
  • docemoon145

And, I'm pleased to announce that Blindside Tex and Ursus have gotten promotions, and are now Moderators as well.

Congratulations to all! I look forward to working with you. =D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:05 am 

Owner

CF officially has a facebook page! Be sure to "like" us for all the latest updates and announcements (in more characters than Twitter allows), or use it to connect with your fellow CFers; The choice is yours!

http://facebook.com/creativefreedomrpg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:27 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

The Server issue that caused the continued outages last night are now over! Please return to your usual posting fun!

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:23 pm 

Owner

It's that time again, CFers! We're looking to bring some more mentors onto our staff so if you think you're qualified, regardless of how long you've been on the site, feel free to apply!

See this post for details.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm 

Owner

There appears to be an issue with the img and url codes at the moment. However, we are working to fix this so do not be alarmed.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 am 

Owner

This past month, we were named a featured RPG site on Distant Fantasies, one of our affiliates. The award can be seen on our portal page now so that all can be aware of our accomplishment!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 pm 

Owner

It's that time again, CFers! We're looking to bring some more mentors onto our staff so if you think you're qualified, regardless of how long you've been on the site, feel free to apply!

See this post for details.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 pm 

Owner

As said in the post, if you feel you're able, apply. If there were an age limit, it would have been denoted in my full post. We've no prejudice against age as we know many who are wise and mature beyond their years; Age is but a number. :)

I look forward to seeing who we have turn out!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:16 pm 

Owner

For those of you that like to post youtube videos via our bbcode for it, we've updated it!

Some of you may have noticed I'd had to edit posts to fix the broken code, often removing the "s" from the url to make it work. The original code we'd had was only compatible with unsecure links, as the securing of youtube is relatively new.

Now, with the updated bbcode, you no longer have to do that! Just copy and paste the secure link in and voila! Your video is posted perfectly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:23 pm 

Owner

The Board Rules and Regulations have been re-formatted and edited, just as a general F.Y.I.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next