All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Makes me furious
View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:58 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

if you let your hunting dogs escape from your garden and then they enter my garden where thy decide to hunt my dog, then you have a big problem with me

(addition: if you are afraid to handle your hunting dogs and thus do not want to catch them, then don't get yourself this kind of dog!!!)

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:30 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Perpetual victims. Ugh, for real, life sucks for everyone, but if you (general you, naturally) don't do **** to improve your life or leave a bad situation and still keep whining about it all the time and acting like a victim of something you can't control while rejecting any offer of help:

1- I have zero sympathy for you;
2- I don't want to hear your whining. Shut up.

~vent over

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:57 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Having to fight tooth and nail to get a refund for faulty electronics.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:17 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

walking out of the shower and stubbing your toe on the sink because your glasses are off and you're blind as **** without them

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:29 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

I hate this time of year. So much. Why? Because every wasp in the state seems to love trying to come into my room.

I don't know about you, but it's a minor annoyance when you're in the middle of something and suddenly have to stop and get the bug spray because there's a wasp or two buzzing around.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:17 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

So like. Went to see the new X-Men. Was pretty good.
Bothersome part was the theatre had... literally... 20 minutes of trailers/ads before the start of the movie from the advertised start time.
Every other place I've been to it's 5-10 minutes tops.
So yeah, never going to a theater run by this company again.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:30 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)

People who lie about mental illness to get away with ****.
Dude, just own it. You didn't wanna do the things you were supposed to do, that's... not okay, but better than lying about mental illness you don't freaking have. "Thinking you must have (...) because you just feel like this (...)" does not qualify as diagnosis.
This is probably one of the only things that makes me wanna gut someone, or punch someone real hard.
It's because of jerks like this that people who actually suffer from mental illness are looked at as liars who just want to get out of stuff.

~takes deep breath~
Vent over.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:58 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)

Pretty ****ing tired of not being treated as an adult by certain butthole parents to kids on the school.

I am short. I am young. I am not a formally educated teacher and I am soon leaving this job. But I am employed at this school; I'm not just some young woman who hangs around. So please, take what I say to you just a little seriously once in a while, yeah? You can go to a different teacher or even the headmistress and get the same answer exactly. Why the **** do you not believe me, huh?!

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:12 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

People who treat my high-functioning autistic brother like he's stupid or needs to be coddled. He's unaware when people treat him like that, but I'm not.

Also, people who wear too much perfume. I'm allergic, jerk.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:24 am 

that I finally found the serie I am looking for online and even in German (for some reason I want it in German) and when I tried playing it, I get an error saying that it can not be displayed because that would be illegal for someone who is not in Germany (the hosting itself is legal, it is one of those "missed episodes'-things), frustrating, very frustrating

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:58 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Really I've been having the same problem that @Ghost had mentioned really. I got shipped two different faulty tablets, once which came preinstalled with malware, and they claim that I was the one who had damaged them. The first one had a faulty screen that allowed humidity to get trapped behind it, and then the replacement came preinstalled with malware. I've never actually seen that before, and originally couldn't believe my eyes, but apparently it was some sort of negligence caused when refurbishing the device and testing out the operating system. It's been very hard getting them to accept that I'm a person who is really respectful of his things and wouldn't ever damage a device so easily like that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 pm 

Administrator

butthole neighbors who think it's funny to let the air out your tire, just because they think they own the whole back parking area.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:41 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Sound of Silence wrote:
butthole neighbors who think it's funny to let the air out your tire, just because they think they own the whole back parking area.

Around here that is a quick way to get a lead poison if you catch my meaning.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:30 pm 

It's not something you should wish to take.

They buried a mass-murdering dictator in our Heroes' Cemetery. They said people should move on anyway.

This is not supposed to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:30 am 

my colleague at my parttime job
just annoys me to no end

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:31 pm 

Administrator

Mini rant incoming...

I spent time with my grandmom the other day, and decided to take her out to eat as a way to just get her to relax a little and have a conversation over dinner.

The place we went to was Chilli's (she likes it), and we were told it was going to be a few minutes wait for a table. Fine. Typically that's how it is when a restaurant is busy. It was then mentioned, after people were complaining about the wait, that they happened to be short staffed that day, and had some new people working. Not to mention they had tables reserved for parties with more than 5 people.

We finally get our table. Honestly, our food came out pretty quickly all things considered. There was a slight mishap at the bar; they had changed their menus since I had last been there (say, it's been at least 4 years). No big deal, I ordered one of their house drinks, a peach margarita that was actually pretty good minus the frozen peaches.

Anyway! I hear this lady complaining. Same deal, they have tables people and were not seating people...

Come on now. You are going out to eat, if you don't want to wait, and don't have the decency to accept that sometimes situations where a place is short staff happen once in awhile, then why don't you do us all a favor and go home and make your own food? Oh, you expect people to do their job? Well, forgive them for being human and not machines, and even then a machine needs a bit of a break every now and then.

I really don't understand how people can afford to go out to eat all the time anyway. It's expensive no matter where you go, honestly.

So, that said, I hate when people make what is supposed to be a relaxing experience into something just miserable. I still had a good time with my grandmom, thankfully, but those whiners and complainers just... ugh...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:23 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

@SoundofSilence I shall now send daily messages to you complaining about every problem I have ever had no matter how insignificant it is or was! (Joking)

(Mini-rant coming)

Freaking assholes behind the wheel who cut people off or stay in a lane that's closing be it due to construction or road shortening from two lanes to one lane and then wait at the end to be let in a few spots ahead in the traffic line as if their time is more important than anyone elses. :/ This **** grinds my gears so hard they nearly break. I take great pleasure in keeping no space between me and the car in front of me for these people to cut in. My time is just as important as yours is, bro. And I'm going place just as unimportant as the places you are going. You aren't in THAT BIG of a rush to get to the damn grocery store. So let's not be an butthole and endanger someone's life for your bag of doritos and 12 pack of mountain dew that you'll pig out on the couch while your fat ass watches tv when you make it home no sooner than you would have while being a courteous driver!

(Rant over)

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:59 pm 

Administrator

@Master Samurai Though I never get sent any of it directly, I see plenty of that already, believe me. Some people, man. It's why I hardly get on facebook and such anymore.

And man, that drives me nuts, too.

Oh, you made it to the red light before I did! Have a cookie!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:10 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Lmao oh I see. Yeah though I will be the first to admit... I can be like that to but my problem is simply I like to drive fast so it's not necessarily me being an butthole because I would never cut someone off on purpose or wait at the end of a ended lane to cut into line only a few spots ahead of where I already was. But if someone ahead of me is going slow and I havena clear shot to the front of a red light line, I go around and speed ahead to the red light. Because I like to drive fast not because I'm trying to get anywhere in any particular hurry. XD Think of this what you will. I'm simply a speed demon at heart much like my mother, XD

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:02 pm 

Speaking of those dickweeds, Master Samurai...

What grinds my gears? The worst? Those jackwagons who are in a big hurry, zip around you and then cut you off...so they can turn in front of you half a block away. On the Jackassery Scale, this rates a 9.5, and is nearly enough to make me homicidal. YOU JUST HAD TO GET THAT EXTRA HALF SECOND, ****ing?!

This is why I hate living in cities.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next