All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Post subject: Re: Makes me furious
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:45 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

When only half of the popcorn bag gets popped because your microwave is ****.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:44 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Naive wrote:
Speaking of those dickweeds, Master Samurai...

What grinds my gears? The worst? Those jackwagons who are in a big hurry, zip around you and then cut you off...so they can turn in front of you half a block away. On the Jackassery Scale, this rates a 9.5, and is nearly enough to make me homicidal. YOU JUST HAD TO GET THAT EXTRA HALF SECOND, ****ing?!

This is why I hate living in cities.

Yeah those said jackwagons have a death wish when cutting off semi-trucks. Because physics dictates that my 40 ton vehicle is going to flatten their 2 ton vehicle.

And living cities are for the birds. Literally.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:57 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

If you are walking your horse then that is completely fine with me, afterall the animal needs some movement. If you walk/ride it on a public road then I have absolutely no problem with that. BUT if you choose to ignore me and my car while you take up the whole road with your horse (busy on your cellphone too, can you get a fine for that?) then I think I am right to sound my horn just once and very shortly to let you know that I a, there and want to pass. BUT if you react all hysterical and start screaming and your horse also reacts a little. Then that shows that you can not fully control your animal which is ****ing dangerous. And that you are such a ****ing ****ing that thinks she owns the road just because she is on a horse. Of course I won't drive past on full speed, I am not stupid, completely opposite to you who keeps screaming hysterically. People like that are part of the reason why I don't like horses. Of course I also know why you won't clear up the **** that your horse left on the middle of the road. It awakens slightly cannibalistic feeling if you do that, get it? clearing up horse **** is like clearing up someone of the same species : a piece of ****.

Note: I am not saying that I hate everyone that own/likes horses, nor everyone that walks their horse on a public street. Only those that can not control their animal, react like a hysterical ****ing when you want them to move to the side a little so that other users of said public road can pass, and do not clear up the pile of **** that is also their responsiblity as an owner.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:02 pm 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

An old man just leaned over my desk and asked, "When's it due?" and looked confused when I started chuckling. Then he follows up with, "Oh, you're not pregnant? Would you like to be?"

Now I'm not offended as a man being mistaken for a woman. I'm offended as a woman being pushed around by this chauvinist prick.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:09 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Muse wrote:
An old man just leaned over my desk and asked, "When's it due?" and looked confused when I started chuckling. Then he follows up with, "Oh, you're not pregnant? Would you like to be?"

Now I'm not offended as a man being mistaken for a woman. I'm offended as a woman being pushed around by this chauvinist prick.

I'm second-hand furious for you. Want me to cut a ****ing?

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:07 pm 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Yeah I would. Dude was like 60, so old enough to know that women these days will cut a ****ing. He was out of his goddamn mind with that line lmfao.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:32 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

(Asteria, I think your sig is awesome)

Something makes me furious... Perhaps the fact that these elections are a total bomb fest! A conflagration waiting to happen. I don't wanna get too into this, but I will say this: We have someone who should be behind bars, not in the Oval Room. And then another who does not even seem rather fit for this role in the first place! ...That is all.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:42 pm 

Sort of back.

Lazy ass "workers". So, true story.
One of the employees who work under me asks me a question. I ask for a moment because I'm super busy. There is someone else who isn't nearly as busy that can also answer this question.
Does he ask this person? No, he waits OVER TWO HOURS and then when I finally have a moment, he needs me to look at his screen because he can't say "I'm selecting this option and saving and when I'm done, it doesn't show that it has been saved".
And all this time a customer is waiting for this answer and he doesn't let me know.

...and #2 from the same person, needs to ask me for the 10th time (and I'm being generous) something I have explained over and over and he claims to have understood every time.

Okay. I'm done.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:22 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Older people who use their age an excuse to be the most dour cunts in the world. I don't care what your age is, being an butthole makes you an butthole. Worse yet are the ones who blame everyone else for being "overly sensitive" or "crybabies" despite flying into rants about **** they dislike at the slightest whim. Guess what, ****ing. The world is changing and it's gonna leave your sorry ass behind because you'll be in the grave soon. Worse yet are people who claim this same excuse but are like, in their thirties at most. You aren't old, you're just a ****ing.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:25 pm 

Sort of back.

@Eggsy - Preach. Double the rage when they turn around to get easily offended at anything anyone says to them and demand respect when they're unable to show anyone even the slightest amount.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:26 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Shades wrote:
@Eggsy - Preach. Double the rage when they turn around to get easily offended at anything anyone says to them and demand respect when they're unable to show anyone even the slightest amount.

God then it's like ten times worse. ****ing hypocrites.

PostThis post was deleted by Shades on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:15 am.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:17 am 

Sort of back.

Let's try to keep it civil, please. Let's not turn this into an argument thread, as it's more of a place for people to vent without tossing comments that can potentially cause a mess at each other. We would hate to see this escalate to a point where we would have to lock the thread to prevent trouble.
Thank you!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31