All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Makes me furious
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:44 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dark Souls

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:10 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

what kind of idiot gives a complete stranger over the phone their address and then conveniently mentions when they are not home?!!!
and then I am not allowed to get angry? The chance that I am there during one of those times is pretty high and if the person on the phone decides that it would be a great time to rob the place then I am the one that will encounter them! ****ing idiot

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:51 pm 

Administrator

When you don't order any bacon on your pizza, and you get home and discover they put bacon on it anyway...

View Likes PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:32 pm 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Now I regret telling people I was going to this other con at the end of June, since this one friend of mine decided she wants to come too.
Which bugs me because I feel like now she'll want me to drag her along everywhere and I was kind of looking forward to a con where I didn't have to deal with her. Especially since she won't have any other friends at this con (unlike the other one).

She's a decent friend, but she's a total chore to be around since she needs to have EVERYTHING explained to her and almost never clearly says what she wants so I have to ask leading questions to make sure I figure out what she wants.

Sigh. I hate it, but I'm probably going to have to be a dick and ditch her so I can go off on my own and do whatever I want.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

Dawn ✭ Quixotic wrote:
Now I regret telling people I was going to this other con at the end of June, since this one friend of mine decided she wants to come too.
Which bugs me because I feel like now she'll want me to drag her along everywhere and I was kind of looking forward to a con where I didn't have to deal with her. Especially since she won't have any other friends at this con (unlike the other one).

She's a decent friend, but she's a total chore to be around since she needs to have EVERYTHING explained to her and almost never clearly says what she wants so I have to ask leading questions to make sure I figure out what she wants.

Sigh. I hate it, but I'm probably going to have to be a dick and ditch her so I can go off on my own and do whatever I want.

Why make yourself miserable? I say bite the bullet and do what YOU want to do.

What makes me furious are these people who cannot handle being told no and have the audacity to guilt tripping. When that don't work they create a whole bunch of drama over something that mostly trivial and play the victim. And they wonder why people say no to them with that kind of behavior. Yet there are these people who are afraid to say no to favor because they do not want to be seen as a douche or an uncaring person. That kind of mindset is an invitation towards misfortune and in extreme cases, tragedy. Call it paranoid or being a tight ass but I do not trust people. Period.

Alright, I'll pass the soap box to the next person.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:07 am 

Well, this isn't about guilt-tripping or not doing what I want.
Sorry if I gave the wrong impression and it led you down that line of assumptions.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:15 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

Dawn ✭ Quixotic wrote:
Well, this isn't about guilt-tripping or not doing what I want.
Sorry if I gave the wrong impression and it led you down that line of assumptions.

That was meant to be a separate issue which coincidentally could have been relative to the subject matter. I was making a statement on what happened this past weekend when I refused to lend my phone to someone who had a dead battery.

The only thing I assumed from your post is that you'd bend over backwards to appease people. My apologies.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:03 am 

None needed. Apologies on my end since I didn't get your next line was a separate statement.
Just wanted to clarify.

She's a mature adult, which is more than I can say for a lot of people, she just has mental issues that make it difficult for her to understand things and communicate, and that can be a chore to deal with.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:48 pm 

Administrator

Roundabouts. Can we just get rid of them?

When you're sitting somewhere, or waiting in line, and someone has to give you their life story. But it's all about them, they go on and on, never about you. Even if you aren't interested. Especially if it's a sob story with some tragedy.

Just shut up and leave me alone, we aren't friends, I won't even remember your face once we move on.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:27 pm 

Sounds_of_Silence wrote:
Roundabouts. Can we just get rid of them?

Apparently they actually do cut down on fatal accidents?
But I am pretty sick of seeing them EVERYWHERE.

Quote:
When you're sitting somewhere, or waiting in line, and someone has to give you their life story. But it's all about them, they go on and on, never about you. Even if you aren't interested. Especially if it's a sob story with some tragedy.

Just shut up and leave me alone, we aren't friends, I won't even remember your face once we move on.

Yeah.
Why can't I ever get anybody cool talking to me out of the blue?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:08 am 

Depressingly Melancholy

This is the only roundabout I like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

You know what makes me furious? Those few dozen pistachios in the bag you can't crack open, not even with your fingernails.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 6:38 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Needing to reheat something like 5 times because it just refuses to warm up is what I'm convinced culinary hell is like.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:23 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

^ This should be against the law.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:32 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Drama llamas. I won't even go too far there. But for real, people who seem to thrive on drama make me both baffled and furious.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:45 pm 

can horses get songs stuck in their heads

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Being cold. It's like -90 degrees in my room right now. Blech.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:43 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

It makes me furious that Air Canada quadrupled the prices for flights out of Fort Mcmurray during a massive wildfire crisis, then went "lolwhoops the computer did it" as an excuse, and only gave partial refunds to those so desperate to get out of an extremely unsafe environment that they paid the insane prices.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:12 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Cotton wrote:
It makes me furious that Air Canada quadrupled the prices for flights out of Fort Mcmurray during a massive wildfire crisis, then went "lolwhoops the computer did it" as an excuse, and only gave partial refunds to those so desperate to get out of an extremely unsafe environment that they paid the insane prices.

Are you familiar with the phrase "never let a good crisis go to waste?" It's the reason why I'm against major airline mergers because they get so big they can do the cutthroat tactics with impunity much like these huge corporations which are big enough to shrug off the bad press. I hope Air Canada gets hammered by this stunt in some way. Computer error my ass.

And speaking of corporate level shenanigans, you know what makes me furious? Windows 10. **** you Microsoft for making glorified spyware into an OS. Worse still is that you got enough stupid people and MS fanboys to buy this crappy OS that it'll encourage the design Windows 11 which may as well be a microchip shoved up your ass so they can monitor you everywhere you go.

Big Brother is here: Western Union, message received.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 am 

Administrator

This is more than likely just a personal pet peeve, influenced by OCD but...

We have a lot of knives around the kitchen. Most people have a lot of knives around the kitchen. However, we do not have a full set of knives, and everything is kind of mix-and-match. The knife block is missing a few knives, which is okay to me.

Apparently, it's not okay to my family members who insist on shoving in knives that clearly do not fit in all the way. It drives me crazy when I see a knife with the blade sticking out, not neatly tucked in like the rest of the knives in the block. If a knife doesn't fit, just stick it in the drawer. Good grief.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:18 pm 

Administrator

When grocery stores rearrange where things are located in the aisles.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:13 pm 

1st Year (1)

Sounds_of_Silence wrote:
When grocery stores rearrange where things are located in the aisles.

This can be stressful. Butter @work.

Hello there. Despite calling myself a madman, I am quite friendly. My door is open should one need an ear, so feel free to consult me should life be getting on your tail. I also have a link to my resume here as well as a work in progress list of my characters here. I will likely be serving some plot cakes over the summer.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next