All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CF Gaming Group
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:24 am 

Medals: 6
Best Couple (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (6)

We have several threads with slightly related subjects. However, this isn't necessarily to share gamertags and IDs.

This was more of me thinking about the members and how much I know them. Some I know better than others. And I started thinking, I certainly write on the boards and chat in the cbox. But I can only be active in so many threads, and often people are multitasking within the cbox. So, what better way to get to know people than getting a small group together and just playing a game?

I, of course, want to get in on this. However, it isn't necessarily for me, it's for everyone. What games do most people own and feel like playing together? I recently downloaded Minecraft, I have Terraria, may have my old Diablo 2 disc still. Of course, my laptop isn't a gaming laptop, so it plays only simple games.

I have an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, just picked up Diablo 3! I have Battlefield 4 and PvZ for the One as well. For the 360 I own most Halo's and Call of Duty's too. Grand Theft Auto V is always fun, our gang would be called the Creative Free-Fighters or something. I have Minecraft on consoles as well. A few other things too, but I don't commonly play.

I've been writing far more often than gaming lately, but it's a neat hobby that I think I'd have more fun with if I was playing with members of the community. And of course, this thread isn't for me, once again, it's for us. Say some people have Playstation 4's and want to get together for some Killzone. I think that's awesome, you'll be getting to know some people more and having fun.

What do you guys think? Anyone want to make some plans and play some games at some point?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: CF Gaming Group
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This is a great idea! :3 I got a Xbox 360 and getting a ps4 soon :3 I have gta V battlefield 3/4 minecreaft and others that are online

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:26 am 

I have returned

I am going to go buy a PS4 tonight, and I'm going to be playing destiny for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:15 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Years ago, I used to play PC online games like they were my job; 40+ hours a week. Unfortunately, life doesn't allow me those luxuries any more. !Anger

I played EverQuest from 1999 - 2003
Dark Age of Camelot in 2002
PlanetSide from 2003 to 2005
World of Warcraft from Beta 2004 - 2009

After my warcraft acct. was hacked at christmas, I quit that highly addictive game and have not gotten back into an online game since. My kids are older and I don't have time for them any more. !Anger

I have always been a wargamer, but there are no online games or turn based games around to fill that void any more. I am contimplating translating some of my old war games onto this forum to play out in Role Play fashion. That is the ultimate intent of this wargaming thread. Alas, I haven't the time to work on that much either. !sigh

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:02 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Met you and I are playing Cod someday. Fact.

I have Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Nintendo 3DS, and of course PC. Of the more popular multiplayer games I have, here is my lil' list.

• Xbox 360: Minecraft, Borderlands 1 and 2, Mass Effect 3, All of the Call of Duty-s, Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 4, Diablo III, Grand Theft Auto V
  • Xbox One: Titan Fall, Call of Duty Ghosts, Assassins Creed Unity, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Halo Master Chief Edition
  • PS3: All the Rock Bands, All the Call of Duty-s, All the Army of Twos
  • PS4: Call of Duty Black Ops 3, The Last of Us Remastered
  • Nintendo 3DS: Mario Kart 7, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Y, Animal Crossing New Leaf
  • PC: Halo Combat Evolved, Diablo II - Expansion Set, Diablo III, World of Warcraft, Perfect World International, Open Arena, Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2

My favorite to play is probably the Call of Duty-s, with the Rock Bands, Diablos, and Pokemons coming in close seconds. Xbox is my preferred platform and Xbox 360 is preferred over the poopie One. I have tentative plans to purchase a PS4 but as of yet inFAMOUS Second Son is the only game I care to have on that system, so maybe when they come out with more exclusive games.

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:41 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hmm. Well I guess I could post a little something in here.

I have an original xbox. Though thats actually my man's so I'm not even certain what games for it...

Err. I'm more PC gamer. I have Minecraft, FeedtheBeast. I have League of Legends (me thinks I still has it). Star Wars the Old Republic. I think those are it since I've recently had to do a cleansing of my computer.. Viruses. Me hates Viruses. But I do believe that my Minecraft name is Mercy_11 Same for LoL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:43 pm 

I have returned

Ok, who has a PS4, has destiny, and wants to play? Cause I really do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:06 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I have a ps3 and my laptop.

Of my games that I have and feel like listing without going over and digging all the **** out.
Ps3:
  • All the Rockbands
  • COD Black ops and Black ops2
  • Will have Destiny as soon as it arrives in the mail
  • Army of Two (though the stupid servers are down)
  • Need for Speed 5? (not sure about that one)

PC
  • World of Warcraft (guild master for the CF guild on the freeserver)
  • Various Steam Games (also have a CF group on there too)

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:30 pm 

Owner

Few games that I play on my phone which could be fun with other people.

Android:
  • Angry Birds with Friends.
  • Words with Friends
  • Legend of Master: A very detailed MMO/Dungeon crawler that I would love to have other people to play with

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:01 pm 

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

I have 70 games on my PC.
Battlefield 4, Gauntlet and numerous others on Steam.

30+ on my PS3. A few of them include GTA 5, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 to name a few.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:07 pm 

I have a 360, ps3, laptop, and a 3ds. I also have way too many games to count. Lol. Fave series is Dragon Age so i have almost every one for 360

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 pm 

3rd Year (1)

All right ya'll. Listen up, if you have a PS3 and GTA 5 tell me. I need people to do Heists with and bring in that paper!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 pm 

Owner

New phone game: Battle Camp

It is a lot of fun and totally worth the download.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:35 am 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

100 billion percent worth the download.

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:02 am 

I have returned

I just got Bloodborn.

I've never been more ready to die in my entire life.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:46 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

As of Christmas, I have Xbox 360 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfighter.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:27 pm 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)

More of a PC Gamer myself (Steam ID: delecroix)

Currently I play Perfect World International, Heroes and Generals, Diablo III and am about to start playing Planetside 2.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Muse, I played original PS in 2003-2004. Awesome game then. PS2 is so much better, but I have no time for Massive Online games like that. If you run into The Enforcers, those are my peeps. They are Terran Republic.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:33 pm 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)

My boyfriend is just now making me get into it, so I'm with Vanu Sovereignty with him. Purple represent!

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:57 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Is Battle Camp similar to Boom Beach and Clash of Clans?