All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 174  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

oh raven, there is my hottie!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

X3 Gracias Raven! You're so purty though.... I be jealous. !drunk

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Very sweet set up Raven.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:36 pm 

Raven is mine!!!! get your eyes off her!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:07 pm 

XD But she's stolen me and run away! What can I do!

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:34 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Heavy sigh. I feel both old -and- a bit intimidated by the sudden realization of the many lovely ladies. Only one choice left to me now, and that's to continue hiding in my hole.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 am 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Nuu rogue. Nuuu hiding.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 am 
Giggity

Blog: View Blog (8)

i know exactly how you feel Rogue...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

WELL..... seeing as the rest of staff has done something I figured I might as well let everyone else know what the Phantom looks like.... *sigh* Farewell aura of mystic.... I need to enjoy my last moments.... lol

Me with some friends.... I am the male btw! You all should know that though! Hahahaha! Yeah we look sorta bad in this one! LOL

And here is me in my new hat looking so badass! Hahaha! Not my girlfriend but we just wanted to look totally bad and stuff! Hahaha! Man that was one fun night!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 am 

Blog: View Blog (6)

.... PHANTOM YOU HAVE AN AMAZING NOSE!!! --- Sorry artists prerogative! I spend hours/days at a time drawing people with interesting faces. I sit in pubs waiting for old men with fascinatingly gnarled faces and ask them for a quick sketch but-- you, sir, have a brilliantly shaped nose! XD I suppose the rest of you ain't half bad either... :P

My god, all of you are dead cool! I haven't a dickey birds why you're all worrying so much!

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 pm 

Awww Phantom, you so cute! X3 And no hiding Rogue thats not coooool.

~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:51 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Haha!! Cutie?! Thanks. Jawbone ur like the third person to comment on my nose... How weird I thought my nose was normal! Lol

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

haha Phantom. You are cute. xD

and nose.. hmm i guess it is a nice nose. =D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:05 pm 

why are we not talking about me!!!! GASPETH JK you guys are ok too i guess...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

can i post to idk if i want to im very like self consius and i dont like ppl judgeing me ur not going to judge me are oyu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Of course we wouldn't!! D= We love all our folk on here!! Besides I'll bet you're pretty! Well, there's something beautiful about everyone, no joke, everyone has their own THE amazing feature! *pokes* We can't wait to see yours? :P ^^

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:47 pm 

We would never!!! I bet you are gorgeous so put yourself out there! I'm uber self conscious too (With reason to be) but its really fun putting pictures up there! You know that person just a bit better. ^__^

~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:51 pm 

ok

Attachments:
File comment: me
Photo_00034.jpg
Photo_00034.jpg [ 19.55 KiB | Viewed 7447 times ]
File comment: this is my gurgus little sister arii
Photo_00008 (2).jpg
Photo_00008 (2).jpg [ 31.85 KiB | Viewed 7447 times ]
File comment: this is me
Photo_00023 (2).jpg
Photo_00023 (2).jpg [ 22.58 KiB | Viewed 7447 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:57 pm 

cuz i get teased alot thank you so much ur really pretty to

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:59 pm 

You're so preeeeettyyy!! Why the Hell would people tease you? Don't be so worried! We all friendly here!

~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 174  Next