All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 174  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 am 
Giggity

Blog: View Blog (8)

Attachment:
user102065_pic12496_1249547919.jpg
user102065_pic12496_1249547919.jpg [ 37.82 KiB | Viewed 6563 times ]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

*Crosses fingers, hoping it was a coincidence Clocky posted that after my pics were posted* :P

And lol Lbw :P

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 am 
Giggity

Blog: View Blog (8)

well it was, but it still applies... and this is why i said i cant hang out in here anymore....so many uncontrollable thoughts while im on these damn meds..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Control your self cancer boy. Or we wont party like rock stars when I come to visit =D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Ok my doggies will soon join us in picture form i just have to hold them still long enough and as for my cat, i need to find her. somedays i think she only comes home for the food.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 pm 

3rd Year (1)

You know, i just realized this, Sweet Sacrifice and Axel are strikingly similar. Very odd. =D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:47 pm 

lol its crazy she has the exact same name as my best friends sister. Oh well girls of a freckle stick togeather. idk if thats the thing but ohwell.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm 

You guys are all silly!!! Your all georgeous!!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to see one person that would "make me go blind" we are a bunch of good looking people!!! =D

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Thats why we are the best rp site around =D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

wow guys i was stunned. you all look amazing... i'll try to get something up here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

ImageThis was me for halloween... obviously I altered it.. lmao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

This one is unaltered. Halloween of 2010 i was a Witch and my costume was designed and made by best best friend She used to be on here! andone remember Jo? she made it for me. =D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Mercy your so pretty you make me jealous D:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:49 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

*blushes* awe. thanks....... Don't be jealous though. we are all a great bunch of gorgeous people here on creative freedom. I agree with others... aren't internet peoples supposed to be ugly!?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 pm 

haha yeah no uglies on CF...apparently all the sterotypes are all on other forums...Thats why we are all here!! =D

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 pm 

Only hot people are on CF maybe CF makes us hot?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm 

Oh my gosh! !nuu YOU GUYS ARE GOWJUS! I may put some of me up here. :3

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 pm 

Blog: View Blog (5)

Wow, pretty people! xD
And Lady Black Wolf's doggy Havoc looks EXACTLY like a wolf. o.o Coolio.
I...might post a picture... Maybe... <.< Later, perhaps...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 pm 

All righty... Are you prepared to die at mah ugliness? XD I would be! Anyway, In these pics I am the one with the red dress and the curly blond hair! I know, my eyes are too big, I dislike dem. The girl beside me with the cream coloured dress is my friend Emma, (One of my best friends so she is in quite a few of these pictures) the blue dress is Devyn and the girl kinda hiding is Erica. XD

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... G_1319.jpg

-eyes are burning- I got a sailor hat. I was excited. XD

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... G_1370.jpg

Just me and Emma...

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... G_1344.jpg

Me... Not at a party! XD

http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... at1720.jpg

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Rainie, Havoc was part wolf lol. Which would be why he looks like he would be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 174  Next