All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Anyone out there feel like there not-human or know, like they are something like a vampire or werewolf or something other then a human?
P.S
No post saying Im crazy plz.

http://www.writerscafe.org/link/653508/ <---Some of my writing.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:07 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

My husband is definitely a werewolf. As for me, I feel more like I'm a vampire, but I like werewolves more. Is that strange?

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm 

Not really. I for one am a vamp.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

No thats not strange at all Twi, and for me I'm a straight up werewolf, got the growl and all =D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:31 pm 

I've seen this asked before, and I'll say, if you're ever looking for a community that feels the same way, there really are no better people than therians. And over at the Werelist, they're probably the nicest you'll meet. Just no roleplay or claims of real shifting over there.

They even have things like a wiki, and set up Howls, which are big group gatherings, camping, cook-outs, stuff like that, only with mostly other therians and otherkin.

Coyote and Savage, the admins over there are polite, helpful, and more than old enough to have gone through just about anything, and have answers to almost all questions.

...For Man, no rest and no ending. He must go on, conquest beyond conquest. First this little planet with its winds and ways, and then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him and at last out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of space and all the mysteries of time, still he will be beginning.

Rule #1, don't match wits with someone with an MBA in Psychology, you will ALWAYS lose, if only because they can **** you off in 10 seconds flat. True story...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm 

Sometimes i wish i had black wings, so i could fly away from it all(and look totally badass). Other than that, no.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:48 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

The shadows grant me peace and non-existent friends when I'm lonely.

I see myself as a shadow like Zavyr who could be seen as a shade in some cases.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

I dunno *scratches back of head* I can understand why feeling like that, but--- damn-- I'm the exact opposite! Maybe it's my recent Dr Who binge talking but-- DANG! We're something that can aspire, create and have such colossal capabilities! We're endearing even when we're awful!

Plus we make GREAT cookies!

What not to love?

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who fantasizes about becoming more human instead? XD

Gotta say, my personal favourites of all my characters (and one of my rare female models might I add ;)) Is pure bred humanity baby! All the way! :P

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Got to say that I often like there is a Wolf inside of me so I guess that would make me a werewolf.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 am 

My big brother is a ****ing vampire!!!! I'm soooo serious!!! Women think he's h4wt and he has vampire teeth and he sleeps all day!!!!

NO LIE PEOPLE!!!! I'm scared now... !scared

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:53 pm 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Well, I'm kinda the same way. My teeth aren't extra pointy though, but I have a hard time sleeping at night, but could sleep my life away during the day. So far, it seems like my daughter is going to be the same way. Every night after I crawl into bed, I can feel her moving around and kicking, but she doesn't move very much during the day.

Personally, I'm more of a half vampire, if there is such a thing.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 pm 

Anyone else what to share hat they are?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm 

I can say for 100% certainty that I am human.

However, I also think that a soul isn't always confined to the same shape. We've probably all lived a thousand lives before. For me though, the one that has the strongest voice currently is the dragon. No surprise there, huh?

She tells me not to let anger get the best of me this time, and reminds me that even so, there are a few times when it's really okay to let it out.

...For Man, no rest and no ending. He must go on, conquest beyond conquest. First this little planet with its winds and ways, and then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him and at last out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of space and all the mysteries of time, still he will be beginning.

Rule #1, don't match wits with someone with an MBA in Psychology, you will ALWAYS lose, if only because they can **** you off in 10 seconds flat. True story...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:03 pm 

Come on! I know that there are more people out there who think this. =_= We wont poke fun at anyone so come on and speek up! !meow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm 

Well lots of times I feel like I am on the edge of shifting into a cat and I have really good balance and my friends all think I have a cat inside me because I do weird things like to walk on our 6 foot fence and I never feel scared at night. I guess cats aren't as cool as werewolves or vampires though...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

With the way my body is wired, my skin gets very... colorful when it comes to temperature... Besides that, I think I'm part werewolf because I have pointy canines and claws!

To love is to give everything away for nothing,
To open your house to the dark stranger:
The world is a pit of fire and shadows,
Those who love throw themselves into it wholly:
Ah, my heart, only you know best...
How love is the mortal flesh,
Burning in the darkness.
~From a book I read a long time ago

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Well I guess I'm a mix! I have serious nails that grow super fast and dont break easily. (Ask SilverRaeven XD) So Im very werewolf but am very awake in the nighttime and I'm practically blind in the light.

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 am 

Location: somewhere in the darkest pits of your mind waiting to unleash chaos.

im not really sure my nickname is kitty but i cant say i see myself as a cat...cant say i see myself higher then human but honestly most of the time i feel alot lower then a human v.v

if any of you have a wii and these following games shoot me a msg if you want to play.

Animal crossing: City folk
Mario Strikers Charged
MonsterHunter 3:tri
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Castlevania Judgment

shoot me a pm with your FC/name or w/e and ill add you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:15 am 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Yes, I acutally feel like I'm a wolf....... and kinda like my alter ego is Rosalie Hale from Twilight so yeah i kinda feel like i'm not a human. =D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:57 pm 

I really don't know i wish i knew :/