All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:34 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

I heard of something besides test speak. I know pretty much nothing about it. I think it's called l33t speak (like, leet) ... I don't know what it is, and I'm not sure I wanna.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:16 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

!uhh I'm not sure i want to know that either.

There are to many things to remember! o_O

Emails sent to me will be responded to faster than PMs =^_^=

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:19 pm 

In College

*muffled girl imitation of a guy's voice* !Gwah AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why? IDK (i don't know) !kawaii

Random! !nomnom

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm 

Longest RP (1)

teehee

Oh let me know if that makes sense...it did in my head but it's sort of sleepy. Worked at 8am today...*sigh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:35 pm 

In College

Yeah. It makes sense. !blush

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm 

Longest RP (1)

That's good to hear. :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 am 

In College

Sorry. Midterms, finals, and lots of converging deadlines.

I'm nearing the end of the storm. I'll get a post up as soon as I can breath.

... It's my bedtime, but maybe I can pull one off quick... o.o

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 pm 

Longest RP (1)

It's all good. I've been feeling a little sick and works been working me to death.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 pm 

In College

Well, I managed to get a post out. You just follow along when things have cooled down. !blush

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 am 

Longest RP (1)

Yep. :)

Posted finally!!! Let me know if you need more.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 pm 

In College

Sorry, I'm lagging too. ^_^

Ditto: if you need more, just ask.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:56 pm 

In College

I just had a thought. This is a group RP, but (forgive me if I disclude you, Zen) we really only have two people posting. It really was fun when there were a few more people, and I'd like to get it back to that.

With just a few more posts after they return from Graecia, we'll be signalling an end to the first "arc," so to say. After that, things are going to pick up. The church will be **** at us, the demons will have become more active, we're going to go into more depth with the magical items I've hinted at, and we'll gradually learn the incredible secrets hidden beneath the academy. (Between you and me, there's a lot of **** down there XD )

Anyway, it'll be hard to pack that much action in with just two people, in my opinion. So as soon as that "second chapter" is closing in, Imma push for more people to join. I'll even write up a nice summary for them so they don't have to read through all the pages we have already.

Basically, I'm finally going to share a vague outline of my plans with you. About time, right? I don't see a point in keeping it a secret at this point. !nomnom

Chapter 1 (you are here XD; ):
-character introductions & opening filler
-hints at the dangers of the church
-threatening letter & trip to Graecia
-first battle with the church
-Success! But it could have gone better !uhh
-return home! First encounter with the Principal
-quick ending filler

Chapter 2 (hopefully soon ^_^ ):
-Invite new people!!!!
-Intro of new antagonist character; the demons are active! !evil
-Transition period. Life as it once was?
-A certain nosy know-it-all learns something he shouldn't have. Proceeds to drag everyone into it. !blush
-Hmm.. our enemies really seem to want to kill us. Time for countermeasures. The select few are chosen (guess who).
-The academy has a basement? What is all this?!
-Training period! 'How does I magic?'
-To the High Islands! The church must submit, or be eradicated!

Transition between chapter 2&3 (to be addressed at the end of 2 and beginning of 3):
-Guess who finally becomes a demon? !meow
-Graduation! Our little fire-starter is made an honorary hunter due to achievement! (he still has to finish his studies, though ^_^ )
-A few moments of relative peace.

Chapter 3 ( or Part II, if you prefer):
-Something's wrong with the magic items!
-We find out why the demons suddenly seemed so quiet. !uhh
-What's this about the end of the world? Chosen ones, yada yada. So cliche. =_=
-Wait, there are five other realms--besides Earth?!
-Hunting for ancient relics! Either we get every realm to work together to renew some ancient ritual, or the realms' boarders will collapse, they'll crash into each other, and everybody dies! ^_^

Subsections of Part 2!

1, Gehenna:
-calling in a few allies might help. Know any demons? XB
-make your way to Hanna, Gehenna's capital city~
-You've got to get that relic! Keep in mind, this is Lucifer's (LVI, or the 56th) home town.

2, The Underworld:
-Wait... there's two different Hell's, and two different species of demons?! WHY???
-Just go to the F-ing Underworld already -_-
-Oh~ So this Hell is where Satan is King. I gotcha.
-You made it to the capital (this time Luros). Better get that relic and scram.

3, The Heavenly Realm:
-Well, Angels are nice, so this should be easy~
-Make your way to the capital: Mecca.
-So. Much. Bureaucracy. Screw it! Just steal the damn thing!
-Ooo... Yeah, Angels don't like stealing...
-You pulled it off... but that's probably gonna bite you in the butt later. ^_^

4, Aether:
-Wow. You thought getting there was complicated. Try surviving! This is where all those creatures of fantasy live. You know, the ones other than angels and demons.
-Okay, no one wants to tell you where the relic is. You gotta find a race here that doesn't hate Humans (or Graecians or Demons or Witches or Cats).
-Hm. Half-Golems? That'll do.
-Success!

5, Earth:
-Well, you went to all the realms except the Godly realm (which isn't involved in any of this). Why do you only have 4 of 5 tablets?
-Oh, okay. The Monsters have the 5th one, and they live on Earth disguised as humans. That makes perfect sense.
-So how do you find them? They're a lot closer than you think >.>;
-The Principal and VP were Monsters all along (spoiler!). I feel so betrayed! But who cares? You got the last relic, finally.
-Now you need one person from each realm to help recast the ritual. (You need a human and a monster for Earth)
-When you've got that, cast the spell real quick and boom! Saved the worlds~ !blush
-We're good? It's over? Good.

*Dramatic closing post*

Phew. By my standards, that's a lot of plot. And if you didn't before, I bet you see why I feel like we'll need more people as this goes on. I might like to start each chapter in a fresh thread, so as to clear out the absent members and not scare away any new takers. So what's your take on all this, Dark? XD

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:19 pm 

Longest RP (1)

jkl;jdskalfjd;kjf;alkdsjf

YES!!!!!!!! Good take on it. Love the descriptions and the plot seems awesome!!! Must get more members for all of that, it is to much for just two people... O_O

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:30 pm 

In College

Ahh~ I'm so glad you like it! This is going to take for-f-ing-ever, but it'll fun.

Either way, by picking one of my most developed world settings, I sort of doomed us to a long-ass plot from the start. But I want to see it through! For once, I want to see a RP I'm GMing make it all the way to the end!

!Gwah

On another note: I'M ON SPRING BREAK!!!! =D =D =D =D

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:10 pm 

Longest RP (1)

It shall be done!!! Just need to kick and or bribe my muse some more...so far cake and cleaning is not working.....

:/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:52 pm 

In College

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

I wish I could explain my long absence, but I don't even remember how or why it started. By the time I remembered I hadn't posted for this in a while, it, uh... Well, it was almost a whole frigging year apparently. Is there even a way to apologize for that kind of negligence? o_o

Anyway, I do still wanna see this through, despite being one of the worst GMs ever. I even posted! ^_^

So? How about it? !scared

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:03 am 

Longest RP (1)

I have the post that was done by you, i still have to post yet and I was going to ask you a question about the last post. What are they ridding O_O I was gong to ask before life kinda threw me down a flight of stairs and set things on fire. Thus my long absence. I am still willing to do this if you are O_O

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:02 pm 

In College

Yeah, I somehow don't think I'll ever fully abandon this one. ^^

I'm pretty sure I called them "skaters." Sleek, white, motorcycle like things. There's a compass set on the front between the handlebars which points toward the magnetic center of Graecea; the only place with land. And there's a pulse engine on the back. Sort of target-shaped and glowing faint blue. There were two indentation-y things at the sides for resting feet on. I know they don't have wheels. I think I put them on ski treads, but I'm pretty sure they just sit on those when they're not in use, and that they hover slightly above the ground in motion.

They can move very fast, but become difficult to control. Mostly because of how much flat-land Graecea is; it doesn't block any wind at all. But now, since they're within the ring of mountains at the center of the continent, Ebisu thinks it will be fine to go max speed and save a bit of time. They are heading to an important battle, after all.

As a brief reminder, you had said that Heather had some experience piloting skaters, but she crashed the last one she rode. They will now be traveling at approximately five hundred miles an hour for the last hour of their journey before reaching the Void.

For the sake of you having something to post about (because while writing this I realized how little I left you), I'll let you know what's over there so you can include it.

The Void is a rip in the sky about eleven stories tall. It's shaped like a highly eccentric pointy oval, and it wiggles in the air like a shadow. It appears two-dimensional. Also, our party is not the first to arrive. We will see approximately a hundred members of the Church, dressed in black robes. Twenty at the front will be trying to force their way into the portal, but some strange magic is resisting their efforts. About when we arrive, they manage to get their hands through, and there's a feeling like an earthquake in the sky. Then a gigantic hand reaches out of the portal and grips the side. Then another. Then a demonic face presses through. It's about ten stories tall, the demon, and it's clearly going to enter combat with the members of the church.

And that should be enough to flesh out an interesting post with. You can use as much or as little of that as you want, and you can go farther, too. Feel free to make this one exciting. !blush

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:50 pm 

Longest RP (1)

XD I only ask because they were climbing if I remember so how did the skaters get there :) I'll reread to make sure I didn't miss something O_O

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:09 am 

In College

O_O ...
XD You have identified a plot hole! Lol.

Well, they have a separate set of skaters on the other side of the mountains... because deus ex machina wanted them to go faster. ^_^

You can have Heather wonder about that, if you want. It'd be funny if her head hurt when she tried to think about it. XD A fourth wall headache.

The Witch Hunter

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next