All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:26 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Forgotten is posting for Jon, he is just about done that post.

And yeah she would have been allowed and definitely invited to join in that meeting with the Captain and her pilots. If you want we can work on something with Dren and being caught.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:14 pm 
Savior

Medals: 4
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (3)

I've got it about 90% done so I should have it up after I get home from work tonight.

I am the darkness that surrounds me, I am the air that surrounds me, I am the land that hides me, I wait to strike, From the darkness, I wait to kill, From out of thin air, I am invisible, And I am silent death. Prayer of Invisibility from The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 pm 

Owner

Feel free to post. The rest of my post would be mostly focusing on Dren being caught and such, so people are still free and welcome to post in the mean time.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:08 am 

Going ot have to drop this sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:08 am 

Owner

Its cool.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:41 am 

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) Best Fight (1)
Longest RP (1) Most Patient (1)

Okay, here's my profile.

Pilot

Name: Canaan Frost

Appearance: Canaan stands a good six feet tall with a lean build. His icy blue eyes makes his most noticeable feature (that would be his usually pony-tailed, shoulder length, natural silver hair) stand out even more. He has a scar lining his left cheek which he got during his rookie days in the last war when his cockpit dash blew out on him, sending a metal shrapnel piercing his pilot helmet after getting shot down in the final phase of the battle. His right arm is robotic as well as his left leg since those were the parts of his body that got crushed when he crash landed in their carrier ship. He usually wears the UFH pilot uniform rather informally with the upper jacket unbuttoned.

History: Before the last war started, Canaan was originally a test pilot for mechs working for Orbit Heavy Industries, a top contender in the mech industry. His last job was to deliver a fully operational prototype of OHI to the UFH Moon Base when the war broke out. With Earth being the first one to fall in the wake of the war, Canaan realized there was no other way to get out of his predicament. He ended up enlisting and was stuck in the military ever since. Given his exceptional piloting skills, he earned the approval of many, and received many offers of promotion which he respectfully declined; he didn't need them for there is nothing praise-worthy in killing. He would still be stuck as an Ensign if not for several Mandatory Promotions that got him up to Lieutenant Junior Grade. Despite the great cause that he now finds himself partaking, all Canaan knew was that he was fighting mostly for himself... to survive.

Mech: ETCF#0001 (Evolving Tactical Combat Frame)
Designation: Anubis

Appearance:

Image is Jehuty from Zone of the Enders

About: The Anubis, OHI's next generation Mech designed for combat use. The frame was based off of Orbit's ATCF (All Terrain Combat Frame) which was in demand and widely used way back in the 2900's. With the increasing popularity of variable mechs, Orbit Heavy Industries refused to follow the trend and resulted to look back at their previous success which was the ATCF and decided to take it to the next level. The project however has gone to hell and back due to the cost of research and development. This forced OHI to halt development numerous times just to stay afloat in the mech industry. One hundred and thirty years later, OHI has finally completed their masterpiece, the very first Evolving Tactical Combat Frame.

Specs:

General | +
Type: Humanoid
Height: 17.54 Meters / 57.54 Feet
Depth: 4.27 Meters / 14 Feet
Weight: Approx. 120 tons
Flight Speed (Normal): Mach 1 (1191.6km/h)
Flight Speed (Combat): Mach 2 (2383.2km/h)
Flight Speed (Vernier Burn): Mach 3 (3574.8km/h)

Core | +
DM Engine - The Anubis is heavily dependent on energy. Even with the most efficient energy type engine currently out in the market that yields the best output, Anubis runs out of energy way too fast because of its high specifications. To solve this problem, OHI developed their own energy type engine that used Dark Matter as its core. Though there were occasional bouts of instability, it was still a success and the DM Engine served as the Anubis' main power source.

DM Stabilizers - Given that the Anubis is using an unstable power source, special stabilizers were installed throughout the frame's body to prevent the DM Engine from overloading any of its circuitry. It catches, nullifies, and redirects any excess dark matter energy pulsing out of the DM Engine throughout the frame and harmlessly dissipates it outward. This gave the Anubis an on and off glow of green and also gave the frame permanent hovering capability when powered on.

ANUBIS - Stands for Augmented Neural Uplink Bio Integrated System. Aiming to make man and machine as one, this revolutionary system is the pride of the ETCF. It integrates the frame's AI to the Pilot's own Neural Network thus enabling the frame to share and learn from the pilot's experiences, and vice-versa. This proved to be highly useful in combat since ANUBIS analyzes data real-time, gives logical feedback to the pilot, rewrites its combat protocols as necessary, and implements the changes almost instantaneously without the need to reboot its system.

Auxiliary Components | +
SRNIP - The Self Repairing Nano Infused Plating is made of lightweight but highly durable material that allows the Anubis to perform self repair when needed. Though extremely resistant to energy type attacks, the SRNIP only provides moderate protection from solid ammo. The Anubis was meant to be fast so the need for heavy armor was not a necessity. Another downside to this type of plating is that it consumes a lot of energy when activated preventing the Anubis from performing any other task while conducting self repair. It shuts down the frame's combat and mobility systems if initiated by the pilot.

Mk.IV AW Thruster Modules - Mounted behind the Anubis' shoulders, the mark four Angel Wing Thruster Modules are responsible for giving the Anubis its exceptional mobility. It super-condenses dark matter energy before burning it allowing the frame to reach supersonic speeds in any field or terrain at will. It also has a feature called Vernier Burn, allowing the frame to overexert the modules for added thrust and reach speeds of up to Mach three. When in this mode, the modules leaves a bluish green trail behind. It cannot be used for prolonged periods with the risk of the module blowing out.

Oracle Radar and Targeting System - Knowing that the ETCF will mostly fight while in supersonic speeds, a wide range sensor/radar and targeting system that relies on projected trajectories integrated with the ANUBIS was necessary. The ORTS uses data from the on-board ANUBIS to calculate the best point of attack for preemptive shots giving the frame unparalleled hit and run capabilities.

Weapons | +
Type E Balmung - Energy sword based off its solid high frequency counterpart, the Type S. This energy sword uses high speed oscillation to cut through objects.

Porcupine - A light energy vulcan gun hidden in the frame's chest. Shoots energy beams at a rapid rate. Effective in close and mid ranges.

Ragnarok - Anubis' secret weapon. The Ragnarok is a very high powered energy cannon integrated in the frame's left arm. The plates of the left arm retracts and is replaced by heat dispersers for increased cooling, the left hand then transforms into the cannon's focal point. Fires a beam one and a half the size of the frame itself over a long distance. Can be guided by the left arm while firing to do sweeps. Ragnarok requires forty minutes to recharge after one use.

Spitfire Rifle Blaster - Anubis' primary weapon. The Spitfire is integrated on the frame's right arm. A long range energy rifle that packs quite a punch. The beam from this rifle blaster can easily penetrate most standard armors without energy coating. While it looks like a sword, the 'blade' is actually the energy condenser and channeling point.

Omnidirectional Laser Turrets - Mounted at the side of each knee, these laser turrets are mainly used for intercepting incoming ordnance. They are however, powerful enough to take out a standard mech.

Bit Familiars - The two units are attached on the side of the frame's hips. These Bit Familiars are controlled by the frame's AI and provides offensive as well as defensive support to the pilot should they both find themselves surrounded. It attacks with multi-lasers and can channel DM Energy from the frame to condense, solidify and extend moving particle shields when needed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:08 am 

Owner

Going to guess you are a fan of that game? I am myself lol

Approved.

You can post as if you were already on the ship. We are about to do a crazy rescue mission and then jump to a new chapter of the story.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 am 

Ah yes, ZOE. I'm quite a fan of it. :)

I'll work on a post then. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:33 pm 

Owner

Nice post!

Loving the interaction between your character and the A.I.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:29 pm 

Medals: 2
Animal Companion (1) 1st Year (1)

I am working on le post ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 pm 

Owner

Awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:39 pm 

:D I hope I will have it done by the end of the night at latest it will be up by friday night or saturday morning.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:54 pm 

Owner

I will be posting again. Hopefully tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:48 am 

posted :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:13 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Think I'll post after Efer goes again... muse simply does not want to cooperate at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:22 am 

do we have post turns for this? just curious.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:59 am 

Owner

Nope just kind of post and not leave anyone behind kind of thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 pm 

Owner

Posted again and Donta let me know if you want me to change my post. I figured that they would have roughed up Dren a bit when they caught him, but if not just let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:35 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Ok... I will have a post eventually. I just haven't been in an RPing mood lately, and I've been busy with trying to get into this career program.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm 

Owner

Working on a post over pms with Donta, you guys are free to post in the mean time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next