All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:02 pm.
Reason: player no longer in the rp
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:09 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Pilot

Name: Rega Ganor

Race: Nekan

Appearance:

History:

Rega is a member of the Nekan Space Force in the Research and Development department. Currently working on the Interstellar Gate project, she works toward her dream of establishing contact with alien life forms, not of Nekan heritage, by completing the first two-way link to the other side of the galaxy.

The initial test most considered a failure, with the apparent loss of the mech and pilot, Dren Falon. Yet nothing had gone wrong with the transfer or anything else for that matter with the experiment. She was convinced the pilot would simply appear in a distant quadrant unharmed, and unable to return. It had been over a week now and it took that long to convince the High Council to let her proceed with the next phase of the plan, expanding the Nekan gate to allow for her prototype ship to enter, carrying with it all the necessary things needed to create another gate wherever she ended up, so that she could return. It would open up a whole new area to explore and search for new territory, resources, and life.

Personality:

Peristent and determined. She follows her goals relentlessly, planning and triple checking every major thing she does. She is considered a genius among her people and is always thinking of things to do to improve just about anything she gets her hands on, sometimes not always being a positive thing.

NSF Gate Ship

Name: The Mauna Kea (Ma-oo-na Kee)

Wingspan: 1.5 km

Length: 800m

Appearance:

Class: Prototype Gate Ship/Freighter

Offfense: plasma guns, Heavy forward laser turret. Guided Ether warhead missles.

Defense: Heavy shields and heavy armor plates.

Enhancements:

The Mauna Kea has been retrofitted with an expanded cargo bay, by removing many crew quarters around the existing cargo area, expanding it into the rest of the ship. The inside of the ship is nearly hollow, save for a small living area in the front and the Engines along with necessary systems for weapons and defenses. Armory carries an arsenal of Ether missles and drones that will be used to assemble the parts of the new gate once it is to be deployed. The Cargo area nearly the size of five football fields long, and 6 feild lengths wide.

Among the parts for the gate, the cargo also holds a dozen spare Ether Generators, 6 of which need to be used to power the gate, the other 6 for spares.

Another section of the Cargo includes 6 production models of the Advanced Dual Mode Stryker which Dren had taken the prototype of.

Being the most recent and top of the line ship, The Mauna Kea is yet another large risk to send into the void of space as was Dren in his Paladin.

Last edited by Donta on Wed May 28, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Come on people Donta posted, I posted before him so people need to get posting.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 am 

Owner

Yay to phantom posting!

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 pm 
Savior

Medals: 4
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (3)

Name: Jonathan Lowell (aka Jon)

Appearance: Jon's fairly well built from but more lean with several burn scars from previous accidents. His skin seems to be caught in between tan and pale in terms of color. His dark brown hair is kept short so it does not get in the way of his vision for work. He's just about 6 ft with light hazel eyes which are usually only seen projecting one of two emotions: lightheartedness or seriousness. (Those who know him longer and get close will probably see a broader range of emotions).

Bio: Jon always had an extreme interest into just about anything science based. His parents fostered his thirst for knowledge as best as they could despite being from a lower income family. It came as a shock to everyone though when he came home one day saying he joined the military... To this day if asked why he joined his answer is simply "I walked into the wrong building," usually said with a slight smile.

Jon has a great interest in just about every field of science and tries to stay up to date on a wide area of research and advancements. He's talented in modifying, and upgrading systems as well as a knack for jury rigging set ups from left over components.

Jon served as Chief Engineer on the Elyandra for a while before receiving orders transferring him to the Nautilous which caused huge strain and fight with his girlfriend. Current he is serving as Chief Engineer on the Nautilous.

Current Status of Nautilous: Unknown... the ship is late reporting in. If contact is not reestablished in near future it will be listed as Lost.

Information about Nautilous among the Children: Nautilous was destroyed in a successful attack with no known survivors.

I am the darkness that surrounds me, I am the air that surrounds me, I am the land that hides me, I wait to strike, From the darkness, I wait to kill, From out of thin air, I am invisible, And I am silent death. Prayer of Invisibility from The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:21 pm 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Funniest Member (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)

Name: Guy McWorthy

Appearance: 6' and well built for his age though paler than most due to his occupation. Blue eyes with dark brown hair, close cropped in the usual military style. Usually seen in his Mess hall uniform, Full white chef ensemble. When not serving food he tends to don casual dark color tee's and long sleeve shirts, with khaki shorts.

History: A Veteran of the last two world wars that ruined his home world, Guy is quite familiar with turmoil. Growing up in Ireland gave him a somewhat peaceful outlook, and with his father dead before he was born much of his time was spent with his mother. At the age of 18 he volunteered for the military, and got his basic training. However, his lack of skill in many areas kept him from rising in rank as his friends did. He finds this as a dark blessing, as he was never sent into the front lines as they were when the third world war started. His own regiment stayed behind while his friend's platoons went into battle to join the slaughter. He served as a foot soldier in the first as a volunteer, not finding much in the way of action, mostly getting assigned guard duty at unessential posts. His courage, valor, nor his skills stood out on the field, so he made do serving the lunch and found he had a place after all. He rose in rank as chef and during the latest war and achieved the title Master Chef. Now with his home destroyed and his family, god rest her soul, dying planetside, Guy does what he can to ease the minds of those still defending what was left of humanity the only way he knew how. Filling their stomachs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 am 

Owner

Man Donta you are determined to get everyone on the same ship right away :P

I was enjoying the separate crew interactions and the character development between each character.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I still think it would take some time for everyone to get together yet, we still have another fight to do. If you want me to change my post, however, I can.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 pm 

Owner

Well we can see how this plays out. Should be interesting to say the least.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 am 

Medals: 2
Animal Companion (1) 1st Year (1)

Pilot

Name: Radulf "Sparky" Masters

Eye color: Blue with a slight red tint

Height: 5'10"

Appearance: While working on a project or his mech he usually wears cargo pants and a tank top. his casual clothes consist of black cargo pants, a black T-shirt, and a Black trench coat. He keeps a survival knife on him at all times. When piloting the mech He wears a specialized suit and helmet. The helmet is designed with a computer specifically fine tuned to be used with his mech allowing for his thoughts to help him maneuver and use the mech giving him better speed and reaction while being able to better keep an eye on the mech and his own vitals and status. The suit and helmet double as a space suit allowing him to exit his mech in space if need be. His helmet has an AI named J that was designed and developed by Radulf.

Attachment:
Darkerx.jpg
Darkerx.jpg [ 75.04 KiB | Viewed 8473 times ]

space suit
Attachment:
mech_pilot_by_kunkka.jpg
mech_pilot_by_kunkka.jpg [ 126.62 KiB | Viewed 8473 times ]

Skills: Genius engineer and mech pilot. Knows hand to hand combat and is familiar with pistols a decent shot.

Mech: Transforming ship two forms Human/ and ship.

Humanoid mech: Focused mainly on close distance melee combat. It's main outfit is lightly armored more focused on mobility with two swords that can be used separately or joined together to create a great sword. There is a small generator on the left wrist that creates a energy shield that deflects bullets and most melee attacks, though the shield is weak and won't stand up to more than a few direct impacts from missiles. There is a pistol side arm built specifically for this mech usually resting on the left leg of the mech. In the cab of the mech There is a box with rations, a 9 mm pistol and ammo, a space blanket, and a distress beacon.

Attachment:
MJV-ART.jpg
MJV-ART.jpg [ 89.14 KiB | Viewed 8473 times ]

Ship mech: It can shift into a high speed jet like fighter ship designed to fly in both space and in atmospheres. The ship mode has access to a energy cannon and a 50 caliber machine gun.

Attachment:
ruby.jpg
ruby.jpg [ 21.89 KiB | Viewed 8473 times ]

Background: Radulf was the son of a famous mech engineer responsible for many advancement and breakthroughs in mech designs. By the time Radulf was 7 he often found himself in his fathers laboratory assisting him in building the mechs sparking a huge obsession with engineering and mechs. Radulfs assistance of his fathers work only increased over time. When Rafdulf was 12 his father started teaching him how to pilot mechs astonishingly Radulf was a natural and his father found him in a mechs pilot seat every chance he could get. By the time Radulf was 15 he had helped his father in designing new mechs and upgrades for them and was his father's test pilot for their prototypes. When Radulf was 18 he enlisted in the military for the majority of his military career Radulf bounced around the different parts of the military from foot soldier to engineer and mech pilot. When he was 20 Humanity was making there escape to the moon and he spent his time guarding supplies and shuttle launches. His father was killed in one of the suicide bombings ordered by Michael. When he first heard of the news Radulf attempted to run off and get revenge on the fanatical religion but was court marshaled and charged with desertion. He was taken to the moon base for judgement but the case was dismissed due to the nature of his desertion and his value as a pilot and engineer. Radulf was placed onto one of the ships sent to look for a new home planet for the human race. Every so often they would run into men from the children of the dying son on these occasions Radulf would almost go berserk in his desire to kill them all never showing mercy to these enemies that took his father away. when he was 22 the ship he was on was destroyed by the Children of the Dying Son Radulf managed to get away in an escape pod that he eventually upgraded and modified into his current mech. Another survivor from the ship teamed up with him and they became a small guerrilla outfit charged with the mission of attacking and raiding enemy ships and bases occasionally bringing supplies to the ships. Although charged with missions Radulf and his partner are given pretty much free reign of their operations. While working Radulf takes every opportunity to upgrade and outfit his mech.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 pm 

Owner

Approved. Free to post whenever. There is no set posting order, we just try to keep everyone from being left behind if we can help it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:10 am 

And there is much about my char and his mech that you will get to learn as we go on ^^

PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:48 pm.
Reason: Players no longer in the rp
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:02 pm 

Owner

Approved.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:51 pm 

We only have an automated tug boat like ship pulling the supplies not an actual ship. My char has been in his mech since they launched with the supplies. If you want to have your guy tag along with us that should be fine but you are either in your mech protecting the cargo or your mech is being dragged behind the cargo. We filled the containers with supplies.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:21 am 

I should have mentioned this but the cargo and tug boat and all that would be well outside the battle area and outside the radar of any of the ships in that area. And the tug boat (what is pulling the container of supplies) is programmed to automatically stop outside the range of any enemy radar. It is linked with my mech and it's radar as my mech is filling the role of scout for the transport.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next