All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 am 

Medals: 2
Animal Companion (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Don't worry the tug boat has an automatic lock on my chars mech and within reason will be able to follow my mech it can warp but then it would be dead in the water... abyss... whatever. So we are set for that possibility.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:24 pm.
Reason: player no longer in rp
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Been working through my creative block and will be posting in this today. Going to progress it along and looking to capture one of the pilots.

Who wants to volunteer? If no one does I will just let my pilot get caught for ransomed, torture, etc.

From there the crew will have to decide if they plot a rescue of just forge forward and continue with the mission?

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Might be a nice twist if mine got captured...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:48 pm 

Owner

I'm down with that Donta. I had hoped that your science ship could have been fooled into helping the Children but having your pilot get snatched would be interesting in deed.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:42 am 

I think I would rather do a bit of character interaction before I start doing my torture scenes :p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Pilot

Name: Edwin Grant

Appearance: 5’9”, 165lbs. Solidly built, square shoulders and jaw-line, usually unshaven, with dirty blond hair and light blue eyes.

History: Edwin Grant IV was born into a pretty big and wealthy family, and is the youngest out of five older siblings, and got pretty good marks in school. He has three sisters and two brothers, a few cousins and some half-cousins. He hasn’t seen any of them since the attack on base. His grandfather on his mother’s side is a war veteran; some say he got his love for the military from that side of the family. Interestingly enough he had no desire to actually join until the Children destroyed the ship he had been on after the attack; he was lucky to be on one of the few escape pods that managed to flee. There was ‘just something about those guys that didn’t sit well’ with him, he claims. He dedicated his life to save mankind because he doesn’t want to see any more families torn apart.

Prior to joining the UFH he had no combat experience and was known to be slow when it came to picking things up. Nonetheless, with a little determination, he had quickly become a very skilled pilot. During the fierce battle, his mech had been destroyed and he had been forced to do other work, until he salvaged an old mech used in the last war. Since working on things is a bit of a guilty pleasure, he touched that mech up and decided to make that his unit.

Mech

Phoenix-Y12, Humanoid prototype

AI Designation: Underdog

UFH Crew 1

Weight: 235tons

Height: 30ft

Maximum Speed: mach2

Weapons: Not too heavily armored to enable nimble movement. It has a plasma cannon attached to the left arm, an assault rife, a thruster pack, and is equipped with a device on its back that supports plasma-light wings that appear while mech is going maximum speed, it also has a camouflage system, which is pretty essential in any given situation. In a pinch, it also has a holster attached to its leg in which it carries a pistol. It also has blades jutting from its forearms, attached to its elbow, on either arm.

Neural implants enable the pilots to communicate to their Mechs no matter where they are and to allow for enhanced tactical fighting and maneuvers.

Appearance: The Phoenix-Y12 is a fairly lightweight prototype model that was recovered and restored by Edwin himself after his old mech was destroyed in battle by the Children. The Phoenix-Y12 is a solid black color, mostly to blend in with the stars and black void that is space, with a metallic silver tint to it on the chest armor and helmet area.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 pm 

Owner

Alright about to post. As discussed Donta's character will be the one taken when he jumps half of the enemy ship. I am going to write a post to the effect that people made it back to the ship and that Dren got left out when Elyandra made its jump with the rest of the Neken.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (7)

Pilot

Name: Dana Surell

Race: Human

Appearance:
Standing at just under 5'9, Dana's frame is small, but worn proud. Mahogany hair falls in tight curls to tense shoulder-blades. Deep, honey colored skin and pale green eyes reflect 'old world' Arabic heritage.

History:
Dana rarely talks about the past, preferring to look to the future. Though the dossier would disclose that she was given up for adoption after her mother, a decorated Lieutenant and capable pilot, died in combat. Even her mech is based off Her mother's original design.

Personality:
Passionate, borderline aggressive... Dana is often told to 'lighten up' by other pilots. She strives to work hard, and is fiercely loyal to her race and of course to the UFH. Though her passions don't dissipate when not following orders; she's deceptively hopeful and optimistic.

Mech: Tri VASIMR Boost, Semi- Humanoid Mech... "Seraph"

AI Designation: Alice

Weight: 105 Tonnes

Depth: 6 meters

Height: 28 meters

Maximum Speeds:
Land: 45 km/h
Air[safely]- 310 km/h
Space[maintained]: 400-410 km/h
Space[burst]: upwards of 50 km/s
[while VASIMR rockets do not have a top recorded speed, anything above 50 km/s would burn through the fuel far too quickly.]

Weapons:
Two electrothermic, Tungsten Blades at the ends of the mech's 'arms.' each reaching upwards of 3,000 C
Electromagnetic DEW [Directional Energy Weapon]. Basically an EMP Cannon... it's designed to disorient other mechs to enable Seraph to close the distance.
Electrothermic tungsten Blades lining lower extremity

Appearance: Small for a Mech, Seraph features 3 pairs of VASIMR [Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket] grants it incredible speed, with astounding maneuverability.When activated, the rockets ionize fuel particles, which give off a prismatic tail, resembling 3 pairs of opalescent wings. In place of 'hands' are a pair of 9 meter blades. In place of 'legs' is a 18 Meter, serpentine tail, lined with retractable blades.

Last edited by Dream Of Purity on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 pm 

Owner

More as a formality, you are approved. =D

And now I am testing out something here just cause I can...

''''

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:33 am 

Blog: View Blog (7)

Posted... and I added a simple character drawing to my character sheet. Hopefully my post is alright, it's been a while since I've posted anything :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:14 am 

Owner

Post was just fine.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 am 

gah I need to write a post for this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:12 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Same here.

I am going to sit my ass down and write a post this week! Assuming I can get my muse to work...

Someone slap me.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:11 am 

I have a few sentences written for my post *pants heavily* but I swear every time I try to sit down and write something pops up lol.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:40 pm 

Oh yeah.. Posted ^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:36 am 

Going to try and get a CS for this up by tomorrow!

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:35 am 

Pilot
Name: Eska Lorien

Appearance
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2008 ... B01_03.jpg

History: Eska was an accomplished thief on the moon while humanity inhabited it. With both his parents dead of gangs he had to fend for himself. He found he had a knack for stealth and used this to liberate the better off of what they had no need of. When he stole three gold bars from an extremely rich man he knew that the authorities would finally be coming after him with everything they had. He used the gold to arrange himself a Llewellyn stealth mech in the military and joined straight away. His appearance on one of the elite scouting missions was odd but not too closely looked into due to the rush of getting the missions off.

Mech
Class: Llewellyn Dirge Singer
Designation: Deaf Sierra

Height 12m
Depth: 4m

Max Speed: 500km/hr

Weapons
Dirge Blaster: The Dirge Singer has a large “speaker” built into its main chassis. In an atmosphere the speaker produces hypersonic sound in a cone in front of it. The sound is powerful enough to cause vibrations in mechs that makes controlling them hard and scrambles detection systems. Extended periods of time in the cone can cause severe damage to both the mech and the pilot. In a vacuum the speaker plays in reverse and vibrates the mech fiercely. Special cushioning built into the frame prevents damage to the Singer or Pilot. The vibration causes the singer to be invisible on long range radar and difficult to target with any weapons which require a lock on.

Sonic Blades: The Dirge Singer has two blade throwers, one on each wrist. They fire large sonic blades which are accelerated to high frequencies to add powerful armour cutting capability.

Stealth System: The Singer is painted entirely in a matte black paint with no ornamentation to increase its stealth ability. In addition it has an experimental light bending field that allows it to appear invisible in a 180 degree arc. The same cushioning that protects the pilot from vibration also decreases any sounds it makes during movement.

Laser Sniper Rifle: A powerful rifle as long and bulky as the mech’s own arm. It has a range of ten kilometres (limited by its scope) and can be programmed to account for a planet’s spin which is a factor at this distance. It is incredibly powerful and requires a five second recharge between shots to build up strength.

Due to its need for stealth and dirge blaster the Llewellyn is fairly lightly armoured and relies on speed and stealth when discovered. The mech resembles a human with a bulky, spherical chest that extends twice as far as the rest of its body. Its every surface is smooth with no corners and it is built for efficiency to reduce emissions.

Hope that's ok :)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:19 pm 

Owner

Don't be surprised if the Captain is aware of your criminal past before joining her ship. lol

Also, just to be clear you and your mech can always expect to be damaged in every fight.

But yeah you are good to go! =D

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:36 pm 

Both of those are fine haha. Ill post soon. And if anyone could give me a quick brief on whats happening and where everyone is that'd be great :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next