Job(Architect,subject,etc.):
Appearance(Please try to include a picture):
Personality:
Background:
Criminal Record?:
Other:

Name:Aria Davis
Job: Leader
Personality: Quiet. She tends to keep to herself. But only because of past events. Her voice is soft as velvet but intimidating, her smile is perfect.
Background: Hasn't lived with her parents since she was 16. Has been part of this secret organization since she was 16. This organization is to stop the bad guys from their evil plot.
Criminal Record?: Killed one man in defense. Was not persecuted.
-Reasoning in defense: Attempted rape.
Appearance:

Hope to see yall's characters soon. Sorry it took so long.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Inception
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Jawbone Your welcome to jump in if you want. Phantom LOVE the plot twist. And definitely going to use it.

"There is this evil organization that specializes in planting ideas. They are masters at this and they use their ability to plant ideas into very powerful people. These ideas often lead to wars, scandal or other disasters. We are a team sent to enter the dream along WITH the bad guys to prevent them from planting the idea."- Phantom.

This is the plot made simple basically. Haha! Hope it gets going.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:13 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

An Inception based RP? When I walked out of the cinema after watching Inception for the first time, I was literally thinking that this is my new all time favourite movie. I truly, honestly, thought it was a great movie. By extention of that, any sort of RP involving Inception, catches my interest, so I'll likely read up on stuff here and there. As for joining.. My main concern is in that it's *extremely* rare for me to find a group of RPers willing to keep things going for long if its anything that involves a bit of forethought and tricky planning as would likely something based off Inception; But, if it looks good, I might join after a while. Seeing as it's one of my favourite all time movies, I think I'd get annoyed if things started going skewiff after joining up. But anyhow, sounds great! :)

If I may ask.. How many players are involved thus far?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

WOOT!!!! AWESOMENESS! I will think up a char ASAP! PLEASE be patient with me! I am SO incredibly busy in real life. You would not believe the craziness that is going on! Just ask Efer or other who were on the Chat a few days ago! My schedule is INSANE! I am trying my best to stay active but I have SO much going on! But I promise to get a char up as soon as I can.

Casper, what position do you need me to be in the team and do you want me to post a character sheet for a bad dude I will play?

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 pm 

I completely understand Maikuolan. I have a hard time with other people not posting when it's their turn. And I will have a posting order but hopefully it will stay rhythmic. And Phantom, Busy schedule i completely understand. My week is going to be so busy, i don't know when I'll even get to breath, but i will try to put the IC up so at least that way you guys can get started. And Maikuolan, I think there is the possibility of 6, but some of them aren't sure if they can post when it's their turn. Which is understandable. *takes deep breath* And Phantom, You can be good guy and bad guy OR good guy or bad guy. It doesn't matter. If you want to take on two character's that's fine. Phantom, i would suggest either the leader's assistant, or the subject. It's really up to you though(as your good guy). Just put your character sheet up whenever your ready.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:41 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Name: (Delicate) Deke Sarvari

Job: Architect (if no one else wants it! If they do I'm happy to take another role!)

Appearance(Please try to include a picture):

He's particularly androgynous and still looks very young due to his soft features, much to his displeasure. Built willowy and small. Tends to dress conservatively, has Turkish grandparents much to everyone's surprise, it's where the coal eyes and the long face come from.

Personality: Paranoid, grouchy, seemingly uncaring, snappy, sensitive, INCREDIBLY attentive, almost OCD, a brush off of perfectionist, your typical artistic mind.

Background: He started off in art school, after one semester where they taught to use a dream as a medium, much like a canvas, he showed a natural flair for architecture...

It became something of an escape for him, he's constantly perfecting his techniques and reading up to attempt to broaden both his mind and his methods, when he's not there he's creating. It's an addiction as much as anything, but it pays well on occasion and he much prefers dreams to reality.

Nowadays he's having a hard time telling which is which... he's separated from reality and losing the plot a wee bit...

Criminal Record?: Nope.

Other: His object is a type writer key with a peppermint nut hidden beneath its plastic surface-- it always smells of mint-- trick is, in a dream, the two senses get scrambled and when you lick it it tastes of peppermint as opposed to its normal finger grease flavour ... gross.

...... good? =D

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:34 pm 

Cool!!! :D!! (<--- that counts as accepting it i hope, 'cause i do.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:22 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Character Sheet:
Name: Stef Drey
Job: Assistant Leader
Appearance(Please try to include a picture): WIP
Personality: Tends to be fun and care free but on a mission he can be pretty serious.
Background: At 16 Stef showed an uncanny ability for helping and perceiving things. He always had an obsession for things that had nothing to do with school though he was very bright his grades were average or bellow average. These traits were noticed by some people on an inception team and they took Stef in training him in their strange ways. Stef excelled in this work and has worked with the group as a devoted assistant often preferring helping the leader than taking charge.
Criminal Record?: Theft, underage drinking.... accused of more dark activity involving black mail and potential murder.... still looking into that.
Other: Although he has a fun personality Stef is hiding something. Stef is a smart person and is somewhat dangerous. Though few people see this side of him it is best to keep you eyes open around him.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:16 pm 

Like it except, What does WIP mean. Or is my computer being crazy again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:24 am 

WIP=Work In Progress

So those WIP will soon turn into more text! :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:54 pm 

Pssssst! Quick, quick, quick!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 pm 

OH! Okay! Cool! Sorry!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:11 am 

I'm working on the IC. Sorry i'm so slow. >:( Grrr... I have had A LOT going on. But i'm really happy now so i'm typing the IC and then you guys can get posty with your bad selves.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 am 

And sorry about repeatability of my characters. (But... SHE IS FLIPPIN COOL!.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 am 

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1143

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 am 

Alright edited my char.... made it a little more interesting and added some mystery. :P I have some cool ideas in my head and we will see how it works out. Don't worry though it is not like the main character in inception the murder thing is not related..... at all. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:13 am 

I like it!! :) and a picture isn't necessary but i would prefer it. But it's okay if you kind find the right one (i understand.) <--- again this is me approving a character. and that link up there... yeah that's the link to the IC.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 am 

Since i don't want this RP to die... I'm going to say no posting order. Is that okay with everyone?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 am 

Nyyahh, well don't leave me too far behind! I can't get on all the time! And I REALLY want to do this one :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 am 

POsting order is fine. I am still looking for the perfect pic! I am SO picky right now! :P

~Master to Butler Vilora