All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Inception
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

When your dreaming, Do you remember the beginning? No, You always wake up in the middle. Your running, From what? Your not sure. The you get shot, Am i dead? No. You were dreaming. To be exact you were in an Inception test run. Inception is placing an idea in someone's head without them knowing someone else put it there and believing it to be their own. You in a large conference room you are sitting at a table, The lights go out, you can feel some one put a cuff-like thing around your wrist. A voice, that has been hidden by a machine, says "Welcome to inception. You will now begin dreaming." And suddenly you are.

'layered' dreaming, we should all remember that when we enter the first level, who ever owns that dream, cannot go down to level 2, then once the rest go down to 2, whoever owns that dream can't go on to level 3. If the owner of a dream falls asleep, then the original dream would no longer exist. The Layered Dreaming is the real deal of Inception. This will happen after the text run. All the test run does is test your brain capability of handling the projection.

Now, There are important people.

Architect- The architect designs the scenery where the shared dream takes place. This person is very key. The architect must also create the maze that the shared dreams must run threw while on a time limit. The point of running and the maze is that there is important information at the end. You will create a world basically. It can be as big as you like. But don't base it off of memory!!

Scientist- The scientist helps the Architect with the scientific stuff.

Leader- That would be me.

Leader Assistant- This person is very key. They help the leader.

Subject- The subject is the person that will have the scenery and us projected in their mind. Their subconscious creates the innocent by standards and the important information.

Chasers- The chaser are the bad people trying to stop us. there must be at least 2.

The Timer- is set to wake the Leader's assistant up so that he or she can wake the leader up. It shocks you just a little to wake you up. And everyone is hooked up to it. But it buzzes the assistant first. but if they don't wake up it buzzes everyone else.
The timer:
The cuffs:

Lucky Pieces- Each person must have a secret item that they will hold on. This will tell you if it's your dream or someone Else's. You must not ever tell anyone of this item.

If you get shot- If you get shot in the dream all you do is wake up and it's okay you just go back to sleep and everything is fine. Pain is mental so you won't wake up you will just hurt. This RP has a little more freedom because you can't actually die. but you can 'kill' someone. And by 'kill' i mean you wake them up involuntarily.

Suddenly you feel cold hands wake you up. The voice is no longer disguised and the lights are on. A Woman (Me) stands before you and says "Congratulations, You have completed phase one of inception. We will now move to a new location for phase 2. You have 24 hours to pack your things and be back here." She walks out of the room followed by her assistant.

I really hope it takes off. You can play as the architect, scientist, my assistant, subject, chaser, or if you want someone in the subject's subconscious.

Now here's a catch. If the architect changes the scene to much the subject's subconscious get's ****. So don't change it to much. And they know your projecting all of this. And remember the subject isn't in control of the subconscious.

The spinner you see up top will be my 'lucky piece'. please don't copy it, and please don't power play and say that you know mine or any of the other players pieces. ^_^

Donta please feel free to correct the mistakes, like i said the movie confused me. If anyone else wants to add an idea in please feel free.

Character Sheet:
Name(full name please):
Job(Architect,subject,etc.):
Appearance(Please try to include a picture):
Personality:
Background:
Criminal Record?:
Other:

Sorry if it's confusing.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Inception
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:36 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Now that I think about it, there wouldn't be any chasers really. The people chasing them in the movie were projections of the subjects subconscious trying to expel the foreign bodies that don't belong like white blood cells. The more you stand out in the dream, the more they notice you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 am 

Yeah, but the Chinese dude and his people were chasing them.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:23 pm 

There was a Japanese guy that followed them in because he hired them to put the idea to dissolve his fathers company in his head. He went in to verify that the job was done. He ended up getting stuck in limbo for what seemed like years because he died in the dream while under heavy sedation.

What other Chinese guys were you referring to? Everyone else after them were his subconscious projections trying to get rid of them because he had been previously trained to protect any attack on his mind.

I was told Inception was a movie you need to watch at least twice to get everything straight.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm 

Ohh. Okay. Cool. I think i get it now. Sorry that movie was confusing. But okay, cool can't wait to start.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 pm 

So, no bad guys?

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 pm 

If you want to play a person in the subjects subconscious that try's to attack us you can.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm 

or, one of the team is a double agent and tries to sabotage us....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 pm 

Yeah. That would work too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 pm 

The post order by the way will be Me, Donta, Smore, and then Jolly. and if anyone else joins then i'll add them on. You guys can post your characters when ever.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 am 

Casper_Freak wrote:
You guys can post your characters when ever.

You first =D I'm still a bit confused so I'll just see what you guys come up with

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:30 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Is this still going? I JUST saw the movie and thought it was SWEET!!!! And I would totally be up for playing and I even have few plot ideas..... :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

I'd love to join this too I saw it awhile back and was suprised at how much I understood.

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 pm 

Yes Phantom and Ben it is still open. I haven't started the IC yet. Glad you guys joined just post your ideas and characters here and i will accept and stuff can't wait to hear you guys ideas. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:27 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Alright my big plot idea! LOL What I was thinking is that there is this evil organization that specializes in planting ideas. They are masters at this and they use their ability to plant ideas into very powerful people. These ideas often lead to wars, scandal or other disasters. Then we could be a team sent to enter the dream along WITH the bad guys to prevent them from planting the idea.... or perhaps we have to steal an idea once it is planted...... I would of course be happy to play a bad dude and a good guy, whichever position you need filled. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Mmmm *is ITCHING to be an architect but probably couldn't keep up with the rp... :(* I'll be watching guys!! Awesome idea!!!

... hmm call me if you're one down! I'm really really itching to join!

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 pm 

Thanks Jawbone!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 pm 

ok so i've been gone for a while sorry umm.. i can log in only on weekends so u might have to bare with me for a while, cuz i have school ummm. besides dat i finally watched the movie nd i think i want to be the architect that way u wont need me as much nd i can work on it when i'm not logged in too. hit me up if u still want me oh nd it took a while to find this again sorry. :/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:58 pm 

Love the Idea Phantom. I'll Post my character tomorrow. Sorry about the wait you guys, school gets in the way. And math really needs to learn how to solve it's own problems. And Then we can get started on the IC Soon i hope.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:24 pm 

tottally agree i hate math i wasn't even supposed to have it this year.