All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Inception
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Okay. posting order. because I luff Jawbone and want her to be in this too! Me, Phantom, Jawbone, And no one else has made their characters yet so when they make them i will fix it.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:06 am 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Oh I'm not too picky guys! Just don't get six posts ahead of me that's all, lovely folk! XD

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:47 pm 

Okay! And i understand about pickyness at the moment.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yo, Cas! I wanna join!!! I'm gone get posty with my bad self. And make a character. :) Otaayy?

(Cas typed this so basically she was talking to her self....)

"And nothing I could ever write will help you understand this night... We're lost in all the city lights... We are all alone..."

"You're not alone, we'll brave this storm. Let's face today, yeah, you're not alone" <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 pm 

Character Sheet:
Name(full name please): Avril Murron Kingsley
Job(Architect,subject,etc.): Subject
Appearance(Please try to include a picture):
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... ngsley.jpg
Personality:Quiet, but not exactly shy. She's a deep thinker, and can usually be seen with a journal and a pen/pencil and her iPod. She's very creative, and hides her emotions. Most people have a hard time figuring her out (no one has succeeded, even herself), and she suggests no one tries, lest they develop an aneurysm.
Background: Her traumatic past has driven her to retreat inside herself. Music and writing are her escapes.
Her parents died when she was three years old, and she was sent to live with an abusive foster family. She endured the abuse until she was fifteen years old, at which point she chose to live with her out-of-state aunt. Her aunt didn't know what do with her, so she reluctantly (not) kicked Avril out of the house. Avril was kidnapped from the streets and brought to the Inception project. She has been with the project for three months.
Criminal Record?: None.
Other: Blue eyes, two-toned hair. Deep thoughts. Was believed to possibly suicidal, but all psychiatric evaluations proved otherwise. Used to cut under her foster parents care, but stopped when she moved in with her aunt. Thought about resuming on the streets, but she refrained.

"And nothing I could ever write will help you understand this night... We're lost in all the city lights... We are all alone..."

"You're not alone, we'll brave this storm. Let's face today, yeah, you're not alone" <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 pm 

I accept it!! :) You can Post in the IC if you like. Just read up on what you missed :) Message me if you need the link. :) Love ya!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:37 am 

Uhmkz!! Thanks so much, darling!! Can I pretty please have a link for now? You showed it to me last night, but I don't remember how we got there... Love you too!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 pm 

Here's the link. And once you post you won't have to worry about going through all those different forums and sub-forums. :) viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1143 Opening post has to be up to 2 paragraphs. :) And this goes for everyone: Posting Order(In the order of joining the rp): Me, Phantom, Jawbone, BVB. BVB i'm not sure how long it will be before Jawbone posts. So if you want to go ahead and post you can. but after that we must stick to the order.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:11 pm 

Ok :) I'll wait on her :) Thanks, Cas!! :)<3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:28 pm 

Welcome:)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:45 pm 

Alreet! Jawbone, BVBMaid Is the subject which means you two need to get to thinking about the first scene. Right now BVBmaid is just gonna do her intro post. Phantom, I'm gonna brake order and let BVBmaid do her intro post and then you can post (Sorry. lol) And then order will resume to normal. Okay?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:24 pm 

Who ever's turn it is to post you may post! BVBmaid talked to me today at school and told me her interwebz is messed up so she wont be posting. So yall have at it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:39 pm 

My interwebz is back, but Jawbone, go ahead and post :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:37 pm 

Mo is gonna go ahead and post.. she's... rp deprived. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 pm 

Okay i'm gonna let Mo post a couple more times so that way yall can have more to post with and know more about her character and because yall have quite a few posts on her and she needs to catch up. But pretty much i'm gonna say that the posting order is removed from her on out because not everyone an get and we are sometimes on at different times. so yeah.. post freely but please no more than two posts at a time. :):)