All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Teenage Survivors OOC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING NEW PEOPLE'

IC:: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=669

It was 2012 when they all died. They said it would be the end of the world, but only the adults died. Yes, they knew that would happen, but they said the end of the WHOLE world. Why? Because they didn't expect the children to survive without them. Stuck-up losers, am I right? It was a plague that killed them all. A pretty darn big one, too. One got sick, and then another, and it kept spreading until everyone seventeen or older died. The children were immune, however most kids didn't make it. Mostly the spoiled brats who got everything they wanted without having to work. The little kids died too, or most of them however. Those young ones with teenage siblings to care for them survived, but just barely.

So now, the whole world is filled with teens. The plague still lingers, however, and so once we hit eighteen we become sick, and die. Mostly just kids ranging between 13 and 16 are survivors, unless they have younger siblings to care for. Basically, it is a living hell. Without adults, we don't have electricity, if our plumbing stops working there is no way to fix it, and basically we are barely surviving. There are gangs out there, wanting to steal our food and even hurt us. That's where we come in. We live in a safe house. It used to be a highschool, a very large one at that, but now we turned it into shelter. It is on a cliff, so the only way to get to it is well guarded by booby traps and children ready to fight. Inside, each class has been turned into a room where the kids live. The cafeteria served three foods a day, and there is plenty of food to last. No matter what the adults thought, we will survive. We will prove them wrong. We are smart. We are strong. We are Teenage Survivors.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Family: (If anyone is alive)
Job: (Within the "Sanctuary" there are multiple jobs one can have to help out. If you can't think of one, leave this blank and I will help)
Other:

Last edited by Sweet Sacrifice on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: James Elixir

Description: A fresh recruit, James finds himself thrust into his role within the Sanctuary. Although he feels like he has a purpose while being a piece of a much larger whole, he can't help but wonder if sticking it out alone might not have been a wiser choice. At 16, he is eligible for a scouting role. 5'11 with brownish-black eyes. Has straight, shoulder-length hair which is also brown. Average if not slightly dark in dress, and was an amateur mechanic before the plague hit.
Personality: Fairly intelligent, known for sarcasm and noticing things others would miss. Can be nice when nothing too consequential is at stake, but is otherwise a stickle for logic over emotion.

Family: None accounted for. Sad face.
Job: Scout (and any other odd job that needs doing)
Other: N/A

You're so very special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

"Creep" - Radiohead

Last edited by Neon on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm 

Oops put this in the wrong place i need to have it moved xP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 pm 

For description, please put what your character looks like :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:11 pm 

*facepalm* How could I forget that? I'll go edit it now.

You're so very special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here

"Creep" - Radiohead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I have moved the thread like you asked ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:27 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:07 am 

Name: Ella Merkendaough
Description: Ella has dark brown hair with a hint of red in the sunlight and light blond highlights within as well. Her bright blue eyes the color of the sky stand out against her pale skin which makes it seem as if she has never seen the sun in her life. Her body looks quite fragile, what with how skinny she is, but she is well proportioned as far as curves go and strong as well. She often wears dark skinny jeans and a plain tank top. She is quite tall for her age, and is about 5'11 to be exact. She is as tall as any adult.
Personality: She may be quite young to be a leader, as there are a few older than her, but she fits the job perfectly. She doesn't boss people around, but instead tells them what needs to be done. She takes care of the Sanctuary quite well, and not once has it ever been taken over by gangs. She interviews everyone intently before letting them enter, as she doesn't want any problems either. She is quite warm-hearted and nice, very polite and talkative as well.
Family: (If anyone is alive) Her younger thirteen year old brother, Kyle.
Job: Leader
Other: Nothing

Name: Kyle Merkendaough
Description: Kyle has shaggy brown hair that he cuts when he can and gells to be spiky. Unlike his sister, he isn't very tall but is of average height. He isn't as skinny as her either, what with his tough-guy appearance and all. His eyes, however, match her own with their bright blue color, and as far as skin goes they could be twins.
Personality: Kyle is quite the opposite of his sister. He enjoys giving orders, but isn't exactly as talkative as his sister with his shy guy attitude. When he leads the 'army' in a fight, he is always yelling out orders even if he knows they won't be heard. He would do anything to protect his sister, because even though she is older he is very protective of her.
Family: Ella, his sister
Job: Leader of the so-called 'army' and scouts.
Other: Nothing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 am 

Name:Aria Davis
Personality:Sort of quiet but only when she is given directions. Always ready help, loves freedom.
Description:
except she always wears jeans and v-neck shirts that fit perfect with a low cut undershirt. She has one blue eye and one green eye. Straight.

Job:

Family:No one accounted for.

Other: She wears a crescent moon necklace. like this:
And a thumb ring(Left hand and right) and a ring on her pointer finger (Right hand) and a ring on her bird finger (left hand).

If i need to change anything tell me. ^_^ =D

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 am 

ooh, interesting character :D As for job, how does this sound... hm.. I suppose I could call it the thief job? Basically your character leaves the Sanctuary during the day and breaks into abandoned homes that used to be owned by the people who died, and steals canned foods to bring back to the Sanctuary? That way they have enough food?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 am 

Oh YEAH!!! i love that job!!!! It's like a dream come true.

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 am 

Oh, this is gonna be good. xD We even have a resident pick-pocket.

You're so very special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here

"Creep" - Radiohead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:52 am 

^_^ oh yeah... but i only take from those who have died. and bring it back to those who are alive. :) so it's okay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 am 

Yesh, lol. Well, we got to get food somehow lol. Especially because there is no more electricity, canned foods is all we got Dx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 am 

This RP is going to be heaps o' fun. I can't wait. =D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 am 

Yeah, same here. We need about two more people to make characters before I actually make the IC, and we will still be accepting others. xD So, can't wait for others to join, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:07 am 

Right. Well, this is as good an advertising as any. I'm trying to figure out what James as a scout will do, other than searching through the remnants of civilization for potable stuff.

You're so very special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here

"Creep" - Radiohead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:12 am 

Well, he can do that and when at the Sanctuary stay on the lookout for gangs that might be coming to attack.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 am 

It doesn't seem like others will be joining soon, so I will create the IC as soon as possible

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 am 

Who are the antagonists here (if there are any) and is it possible to be one of those guys?

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.