All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Well, there is the gangs who try to steal food from others forcefully, but they don't try to attack them very often because of previous fails. I actually wanted to center this RP just on those who live in the highschool and troubles that they go through. Occasional lack of food and such. So, I would like it better if everyone made characters who live in the new shelter or "Sanctuary." as they call it. Sorry Dx

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Yay!! IC. I can't wait. :) :)

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm 

Here you go guys xD --> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=669

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Name: Emmet Knight
Description:
Personality: Due to his age he is pretty quiet and aloof. Figuring he has no time left to live he often sinks into depression. Though he is very kind and caring not many people are close enough to know that.
Family: N/A
Job: Spy/thief
Other: Emmet found the sanctuary almost the day it started, being one of the oldest kids he has seen a lot. All he ever wanted was a normal life but he knows he can;t have it and he knows in a year he wold be dead, there was little point in living for him. Ella and the gang helped get him on his feet so now he helps out as he can. Though the job is depressing for him cause most of these kids only had five years left. He has a serious soft spot for Aria but he has never expressed them figuring in his mind she wouldn't like him and he didn't have enough time even if she did. Wouldn't it be more harmful to love her than suddenly vanish?

Hope he works for ya! Hope you don't mind either Casper. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm 

Oooh, interesting xD I like it. The IC was just put up, so feel free to join in :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:37 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Alright cool! I will get to work on a post then! Mwahahaha!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:54 pm 

We can be thief buddies!! =D yay! lol

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:12 pm 

Casper, I must warn you that although Aria is older than Kyle, he is thirteen and will obviously be flirtacious around an older woman xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:16 pm 

Phahaha! XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 pm 

Aw! Poor Emmet! Having to deal with a young 13 year old! Now that is actually funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL Ah who shall she pick? This is going to be fun! :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:29 pm 

I'm guessing the one that is a year older than her, not three years younger xP lol i just thought it might be fun to have him be annoyingly flirty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:04 pm 

Okay, So in the end we all just die. Alone?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm 

Actually, we can see what happens in the end xD See where it takes us. We will most likely either end up all dying, or finding a cure to the plague.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:16 pm 

And, i dont think it matters if little relationships are made as well xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name:Peter Howard
Description:short for his age, black doe eyes, flat mop hair
Personality:because of the plauge he became very introverted preferring the company of his cat more than any human contact.
Family: his cat Meowgaret
Job: (blank)
Other:Forced to search for food and protection he joined the Sanctuary. Before talking to anyone else he talks to Meowgaret first to gain confidence. He is so soft spoken that a natural conversation to him sounds like people yelling.

Why yes I have died...SIx times...No, I'm not kidding...If you don't beleive me ask the guys who did it...Yes the killers...Of course I know who they are...No, I don't want to call the police...They're my friends after all duh.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm 

Interesting character xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 pm 

Okay, are we just posting whenever we want, because i don't want to over post. And i feel like i am? So if i do please tell me,because sometimes i get to happy about good rps, because i am rp deprived. lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm 

Hm, I think we should do a reply order. For now the order is Casper, Phantom, Me, Casper, Phantom Me, over and over again you know? Once someone else replies, the order will change but i believe its my turn to reply so ill go do that xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:54 pm 

When i saw you guys online i screamed aloud "YAY!!!!" i should probably stopped drinking Starbucks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm 

ROTFL yes you should Casper!!!!!! LOL

~Master to Butler Vilora

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next