All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Understand that when making your character that this is a time when you grow up fast and live a fast life, where you are not expected to live too long up in years. Minimum starting age will be 17 and a maximum age of 35.

I'm going to be working on some form of a plot for everyone to follow though that does not mean that people cannot add to the world as long as it is not something ridiculous like random attacks by 'evil wolves' or whatever. This is largely based on social interaction with the other players, so keep that in mind while making your characters. It would be nice if there were no outcasts and loners just make it easier on yourself. Though if you want to be coming from another clan visiting or looking to join that would be fine as well because then you could possibly bring new skills and techniques etc.

I am putting this in Beta to make it more member friendly to some who are intimidated by Alpha. Be that as it may I would still like for people to push themselves a bit with their writing and should try to post at the very least two well developed paragraphs.

Character sheet

Name:
Status in the Tribe:
Skill and talents:
Protective spirit:
Brief History:

Name: Lyall

Appearance: 6'2 with an athletic build from her hunting and general labor of life, still has the essential curves that show off her young female body, but there is no doubt that she is a strong woman. Long brown hair with red tints and hazel eyes. Golden Brown Skin from working in the sun, though her body has small white scars from accidents and daily life mishaps.

Status in the clan: Leader

Skills and Talents: She is a very skilled hunter and tracker. Her weapons of choice are the spear and sling, though she is working on a new concept to create something to throw the spear for her. Also an adept carver of stone and wood.

Protective Spirit: The wolf was chosen for her after the Shaman meditated for seven days following her birth.

Brief History: Lyall came into power as leader following the death of her father when she was just 16 summers old. There had been an earthquake and their last home was destroyed her father being one of the many who were lost. Taking charge she lead them away from their ruined home in search of a new one. They found their new home about 3 weeks later and they have been prospering ever since.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 am 
Savior

Medals: 4
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (3)

Name: Jairek
Appearance: A thin young man of about 6ft tall with only a lightly browned skin from the sun. His green eyes are almost always in looking in an unfocused manner or squinting depending on what he's doing. His hair is a dark brown that almost appears black. Most scars he has are on his legs and forearms from when his sight first started to go.
Status in the Tribe: healer
Skill and talents: knowledge of plants for medicinal purposes and how to tend to injuries, tends to move quietly even when it is not necessary, decent tracker, his other senses have sharpened slightly to compensate for his eye sight. Has skill in shaping stone. Though not strong, he is fast when he wants to be.
Protective spirit: owl
Animal companion: none
Brief History: Since he was little, Jairek has shown a strong connection with the world around him and an ability to seemingly draw wisdom from almost nowhere. A couple of summers ago, his eye sight started to deteriorate making him close to useless as a hunter but he still considers it only a minor disability since his other senses have stepped up. He’s worked hard at his role, healing both body and spirit if he can. He’s always been more content in giving advice than giving an order.

I am the darkness that surrounds me, I am the air that surrounds me, I am the land that hides me, I wait to strike, From the darkness, I wait to kill, From out of thin air, I am invisible, And I am silent death. Prayer of Invisibility from The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Ummm...Is this still open? if so, I'd like to join... :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:20 am 

Owner

Yes it is still open. Please do make a character sheet and post it for approval.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 am 

Name: Nielban
Position: Hunter
Appearence: His eyes are a stormy blue, his skin is tanned from hunting and spend time outdoors. He has a large scar down his arm from a childhood accident and is about six feet two inches tall, with a wiry build. His hair is shaggy and goes down to his shoulders and is a light brown from the sun's rays.
Talents and Skills: He is skilled in tracking and dressing animals. He is also surprisingly good at mending things, especially clothes.
History: His parents were killed in the earthquake that caused Lyall to become the leader of the tribe, and he has been taking care of his younger brother on his own, hunting everyday. Something disturbing has begun to happen- his brother has become ill. He does not know why, and it is scaring him. It worries him so much that his skill in the hunt has suffered. And then there is the fact that he is attracted to Lyall...His life has gotten very complicated lately.
Protective Spirit: Bear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 am 

Owner

Approved though the name of the younger brother would be nice unless you want one of us to make it up?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:33 pm 

Name: Toril
Appearance: Toril's goal is to be dressed in the outfit of his shaman ancestors, which has been passed down for 3 generations. The garb consists of the white pelt of an albino black bear that has been heavily coated with pigment from crushed wilflowers, and interwoven shells and semi-precious rocks (quartz, topaz, fool's gold). The pelt is very long, and would often drag along the dirt were it not for a bizarre belt of animal paws which are bound and stitched in place to a thick piece of leather. The paws are of hare, bear, wolf, hawk talon, and deer hoof--symbolizing a unity of the spirits. He is not worthy of such clothing yet. Toril is 5'8", has short, stringy, brown hair and brown eyes. He is also a very thin individual, frail and stringy much like his hair because of an extremely high metabolism. He wears a simple, flesh-colored tunic of hardened elk skin. Toril would be quite tan, but for some reason when he is sunburned his skin tone slowly fades from its harsh red to pale time and again. For this reason his tunic has partial sleeves and leggings, but is all one piece.
Status in the Tribe: Learning to be the replacement shaman.
Skill and talents: Toril is very weak in stature, and cannot lift much weight without considerable strain, no matter how much physical labour he is exposed to. He is a skilled runner however, and can sprint for long periods of time without rest. He was also found to have a sensitive spirit, and can sense spirits of the dead and a hint of the emotions of others. He serves as arbiter in social disturbances, and does his best to uphold tribe morale. He hopes to become useful council for Lyall in spiritual matters.
Protective spirit: Deer
Brief History: After the former shaman died in the earthquake Toril was called upon to fill his position. He did not feel ready, for the old shaman told him the spirits would make themselves known to Toril first. Though he has had many negative experiences in dealing with hostile spirits, he has never encountered any that would give him council. He believes that when the spirits find him worthy of their council, he will be able to take a place in the tribe as shaman. For now he is a scout and offers slight spiritual support for his tribe. He finds his main duty to be not to allow his fellow tribesman fall victim to despair, or from the cursings of the dead.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 am 

Owner

Officially approved. Look forward to that post when you get a chance to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:50 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Name : Kuzza

Appearance: Kuzza is a large man standing about 6'6'' in height and 190lbs. He has golden green eyes with a caramel brown shaggy hair that barley hangs in his eyes. Lots of people have described him as looking like a bear, he has think muscular arms from years of hunting and staying out on long hunts. He has a large muscular chest with a bear paw tattoo on his right pec.

Image This is what Kuzza would look like ish, but much larger, and the hair shaggy not in dreads

Favored Weapon: Image His weapon of choice is the spear, somthing like that, but the head of the arrow less refined.

Status in the Tribe:New Comer

Skill and talents:Hunting, anything really with his hands. Is a great cook.

Protective spirit:Bear

Brief History:
Kuzza grew up in a village on the mountains about 45days from Nomi-Coth Tribe, his tribe would go out in hunting parties of five to eight hunters. His tribe is made up of rather large people, all of them were built like tanks, most of the woman are fat instead of slim the mean vary muscular and lean. Men are law and are treated better, you would never see a girl in a hunting party, they normally stay home, weave and take care of the children. When little boys are of age (9) they are taken from the womens care and are there from raised with the men, learning how to act and be a man. There tribe is a rather large one, but are happy with the land they have and are not going to be submitting war anytime soon on a near by tribe/village.

Kuzza loves his village, but wanted to see the world and learn new things, so he set out to see if he could come across another village and learn from them, he has been gone from his village for about 50 days, He hasn't decided if there is anything better for him outside his village.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:56 am 

Owner

accepted. Post when you want.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 am 

Owner

approved. Post when you want.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:39 am 

Owner

due to lack of activity from other people I am closing this and making it private for just Forgotten Wolf and myself.