All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Marvel AU OOC
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:42 am 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

All right, I'll proceed like they're both entering at the same time.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:42 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

So if it's too late I apologize, I am a HUGE MCU fan and a lover of anything Spider-man. that being said, I will post per the rule of two... heheh... Sith jokes. in all seriousness I do better with three in Alpha though Asterous... heheh... yeah, it's one of my shortcomings.

Alias: Kid Lightning
Appearance: He looks like a 16 year old, however he is quite a bit older. Brown hair with a silver streak in it. wears a silver shirt with a blue bolt of lightning on it's chest area, and blue and white athletic shorts when in "Hero garb". he also sports a black and silver bike helmet, to cover his head in case of bludgeoning weapons. When in civilian clothes he wears a red T-shirt with a black L on it, telling people it stands for his nickname, "Lightspeed", and blue jeans most of the time with sneakers.
Alliance: None at present, though he idolizes the Avengers and Dr Strange
Powers/Abilities: Short but precise Speed-of-light movement using the Mystic Arts. Ability to generate lightning using static electricity build up and amplifying the current's electric properties, yet again with the Mystic Arts. Age Negation, HOWEVER he can still die of diseases. Just doesn't get older by genetic alteration.
Brief History: He was something of an orphan from birth, his mother dying in childbirth, his father signing him into immediate care of a planet of scientists, where he was made to believe his father had died, the dying wish being that he undergo a serum to prolong his species life. the serum was more than successful causing his body to negate the aging process altogether. Discovering their subsequent plans to inject him with a drug that would cause him to develop a deadly disease to kill him but keep their research, At the age of sixteen, he waited until lights out and finally escaped. To make sure his secrets were not distributed, however, he burned the research facility, leaving only corpses. he still has nightmares... and day terrors where he is reminded of their cries of anguish. He acts as a Hero, only him knowing the truth, that he is a killer, and will never be able to pay for killing a planet full of researchers. Even though he was tortured all his life, he still regrets the entire species extinction.

Alias: The Wizard Of Odds
Appearance: a black and purple top hat, brown shoulder length hair, a blue elbow-patched trench coat and a cane that changes form seemingly on his own whims.
Alliance: N/A as of currently
Powers/Abilities: Daniel has no power on his own. HOWEVER, with his cane he becomes possessed and is given the power of the Infinity Stone of Reality. (the Aether from Thor the Dark World) the cane in question being Aether in origin and corrupting the very soul of it's wielder. HOWEVER, Daniel does not seek to harness it's power to create or destroy reality, rather he seeks to create/destroy for pleasure/business with the rabble beneath him, knowing he can warp reality to suit his tastes. he does have one shortcoming. he is terrified of Thanos and the infinity Guantlet stealing his source of power, and WILL ally himself with heroes if he feels threatened by Thanos. he squeals info just about as fast as any other criminal when beaten, even if he can just warp reality to get away, he has a "misguided" moral code.
Brief History: wiped. off the map. only the gods know his whereabouts. that includes Loki, so go wild whoever picked him...

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:53 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Not too late @JDizzle383! Post when you're ready!

As for the 1-2 characters per person, I set that there so one person wasn't playing 5 characters, while everyone else had one. If anyone wants to pick up a third, talk to me! I don't bite, I promise!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:06 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Just so you guys know, Kid Lightning is genetically unstable. stable enough to slip by Friday, but Vision would be able to tell as would the Ancient One or Dr. Strange. He is also VERY secretive of his past before he was 17, so I will be having him lie about... a lot of stuff...

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:24 pm 

I have returned

You know what, I’m gonna put a second character in. Expect an CS later today.
(It’s going to be a mutant, so now Remmy’s going to have a thing to do)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:41 pm 

Yay for something to do! XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:07 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

So would I be allowed a third character to make sure my post length is on the up-and-up, oh god of attack helicopters and mischief?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:12 pm 

I suppose....who're you thinking?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

is another OC gonna kill us? I don't plan on doing any Canons Justice... I don't do well with precreated characters when I don't know the entire plot.

Mass Xover being the example where I DO do them justice, because I knew exactly where it was going.

Anyways I will come up with another hero if you allow me to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:04 pm 

Go for it!

That goes for anyone else who may like a second or third character as well. Just don't go overboard!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:25 pm 

I have returned

Name: Trystan Gest
Alias: None (will be known as Curse)
Appearance: About 6’8”, some what lanky, wears a dark grey hoodie at almost all times. His skin his covered in tattoos, most of them are your usual fair of skulls, Fire, nude ladies and other designs, but there’s one in particular of interest. A series of dark purple lines, which trace from the top of his bald head down his spine, branching out to run down the back of his arms and legs. Similar lines trace his fingersamd toes, though he wears gloves to cover them. While in “costume” he’s instead covered in a dark purple, skin like material. Think along the lines of venom or carnage. His face has no features, but otherwise he looks like a purple human-ish thing.
Fun fact: his blood is this same dark purple color
Alliance: Currently trying to contact the X-men
Powers:
Healing factor, strength depends on whether his powers are active. Usually heals from wounds about twice as fast, while his powers are active he could give wolverine a run for his money.
Cursed, his main power, it has two settings, off or on. While active, the blood that forms his tattoo spreads to coat his whole body, and he is consumed by an intense bloodlust. His strength, speed, and durability increases immensely, and he’ll attack whatever is nearby. He won’t stop until there is either nothing left to attack, or someone hits him hard enough to regain his senses.

Brief History: Trystan was born into an average family. Not rich, not poor, not religious, not bad, just kinda boring. When he was about 15 his x-gene kicked in, and the purple lines began appearing on his body, and his blood took the same hue. At first it seemed like that was it, and his parents were worried but in the end were ok with it. Then Trystan’s real powers came in. He isn’t sure what happened, but both his parents where in intensive care. Rather than waiting for them to get better or the government swooping in for him, Trystan ran from home. He’s been on his own for the last few years.
Recently he’s began having a harder and harder time keeping his power in check, and is becoming desperate for help.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:22 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Alias: Spirit fire
Appearance: Jade is tall for her age at 6' 4", long brown hair, blue green eyes, Jade wears black jeans, a dark green t'shirt, black boots, and white finger less gloves.
Alliance: None at the moment

Powers/Abilities: Jade's father's spirit gives her a number of dragon abilities such as flight, breathing fire, slight telekinesis, she can also gain a tail or claws of a dragon for hand to hand combat, Increased speed, Super human durability (her skin is like dragon scales), she can also go full Kaiju where she is able to carry at least two adult humans .

Brief History: Jade knew that she was born different then other humans because her father is a kaiju which was a powerful being with immense power. Jade gained strange abilities but had no idea where they came from. the abilities often left as quickly as they appeared. Jade later on she was in a serious car accident with her friends she was the only one to walk away from it when she was in the hospital Jade began to see a image of a large dragon like Kaiju in her hospital room which introduce himself as her father. the Kaiju called himself Aldur and explained who he was and why he was there. Jade thought she was going crazy but even after she was out of the hospital she was followed by her father's spirit he told her that they were connected somehow and that was how she was able to get these abilities and how she could see and hear him when none else could. After awhile Jade decided to use these abilities for good to protect the city from any evil no matter how small it was.

(Aldur: Aldur's spirit can only been see by other perople through advanced tech or powerful telekinesis)
| +

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:54 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Alias: Ice Wolf
Appearance:
Alliance: None at present, though she is a mutant
Powers/Abilities: she can manifest ice-like claws that protrude from her knuckles reminiscent of Sabertooth. She can also slow people over time using a freezing technique similar to hypothermia. She is not in control of the temperature around her immediate vicinity, which stays at around 26 degrees Fahrenheit(6 degrees below Fahrenheit's freezing point for those of you who use Celsius)
Brief History: She is a mutant that developed ears and a tail of a Wolf at a young age. Labeled as a freak, she ran from home after a "freak accident" froze some bullies solid when something inside her "snapped". as she got older she began to realize she could not control her body temperature and even in summer she froze all liquids she came into contact with, to the point where she hasn't had a hot meal since she was 6. At the moment she is in New York, having a job at an ice rink to hide her body's natural cold temperature. she is a very good figure skater and enjoys the winter when she can travel without the fear of freezing people, though she travels at night as a vigilante with her claws as deadly as wolverine's with the added effect of freezing the people she cuts. She is afraid if she worked in the daytime she would freeze more than just bad guys.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:59 pm 

@Rainbow and @JDizzle383

Both Jade and Lilith are good to go!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:19 pm 

I have returned

I’m gonna be honest, I’m still figuring out the specific mechanics of Trystan’s powers. I generally figure these things out through writing and seeing if it feels right, per say. If you feel he’s to overpowered, please say so. (However, do not he is supposed to be in Hulks strength class, low end but still the same strength class)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:50 pm 

(Just felt like I should create a 2nd character along with everyone else haha)

Alias: Kismet

Appearance:
Tattoo on his upper bicep: 0118-F
| +

| +

| +

| +

Aliance: None, and doesn’t really want one.

Powers and Abilities:

Empathy: Leon can understand and replicate the emotions of others by being near them (although he prefers touch) and whether their emotions are being expressed or not. He uses this to attack people in more of a personal manner. Along with this, he is able to enhance or diminish emotions .Such as if they’re furious he can diminish that to frustrated, or enhance satisfaction to glee. However, he has a difficult time with changing emotions. For instance if they’re Sad, it’s difficult to change that to Happy or Content. He’s best at changing feelings with Babies, because they don’t have a bunch of emotions yet in the first place.

Peak Human Condition: Leon is stronger, faster, more agile, etc… than normal people. People who are enhanced are still far stronger, Leon is able to reach the peak of what a human can do; such as lifting 1000 pounds, outrunning cars, jump long distances, along with others; surpassing many Olympic Athletes.

Brief History:
Born in Norway, Leon was adopted to the Nordin Family when he was five from an orphanage; just your average hyper kid. Growing up knowing Norwegian, he was 16 when his family moved from their home in Lysefjord to Manchester. It was a difficult time for him, having to learn a new language and customs. Along with that his abilities started to manifest. At first he thought he was going crazy, so he went to his parents and explained. Agreeing, they took him to many doctors and therapists until he realized that they couldn’t help him, so he pretended to “get better”. During College, he fell head over heels for a girl named Eliza. She ended up having to move to New York from a job transfer, and he followed; believing that they’d be together forever. It was perfect at first, however over time he started feeling that her love for him was fading. The expected breakup came soon after. Devastation, as well as bills piling up, led him to becoming a mercenary.

"You have only one life, and it's up to you to make it the best life you can."

Last edited by NightRider68 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:00 pm 

Welcome to the 2+ characters club @NightRider68! XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:59 pm 

@Rainbow @JDizzle383 @Jack Spade @NightRider68 @Donta

So, to keep things moving I've gotten the next round going!

Donta, feel free to jump in whenever!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:35 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I jumped. Sorry for the delay. Switching jobs and been a bit busy lately.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:34 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Storm
"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder."

Basic Information:
+ | +
Alias: Storm
Alliance: X-Men
Powers/Abilities: Power to manipulate weather, enabling her to summon wind, rain, sleet, snow, and lightning

Brief History: Ororo Monroe was a the daughter of N'Dara and David Monroe, both of which were murdered. She is the descendent of ancient African preistesess who have the potential to posess magic. She became a thief by way of survival with the training of Achmed el-Gibar. She was great at lock picking and theivery. This is how she met Charles Xavier, he used his telepathic abilities to stop her from making him a victim of robbery.

Through the years Ororo discovered an ability to control the weather. During this time she met a African prince who she had spent much of her time with(T'Challa). Alas, his duties prevented them from pursing anything further. After a bit of time of wandering and traveling, she met a tribal woman in Kenya who taught her how to weild and control her powers.. This led to her being thought of as a Goddess by near by tribes.

She was later part of a battle against someone of similar power, Deluge. She was helped by X-Men and she returned to her life. Though she struck the interest of Mr. Charles Xavier.

To make this long story short, she was recruited by Charles Xavier to assist in protecting and rescuing his students from the paws of Krakoa. Xavier then explained to her what she was, not a goddess, but Storm...and that's how she became Storm!

https://cdn.flickeringmyth.com/wp-conte ... alypse.jpg ( other image if you're looking for something more real. )

→×← | +
MyCreations