All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:22 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

How much gold we get to start?

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:22 am 

Medals: 7
Best Death (1) Funniest Member (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)

100 gold across the board

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:26 am 

Owner

I need at least 350 :P

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:59 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Mordan Ano
Alias: Marshal Naught
Nick: Mars
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Description: | +
5'8" with a svelte frame and maple brown skin. Mordan carries himself with confidence and ease. His loose curly auburn hair is tied back into a relaxed high ponytail, a few stray strands framing the sides of his face. He has strong, defined facial features with an angular jaw covered in dark stubble. Thick down-turned eyebrows sit above almond hazel eyes giving his gentle features a hint of impishness. At work, he wears a wine red button up, black breeches with a dark brown belt and dark brown boots to match. On the street, he prefers comfortable but fashionable clothing that allow him to move quickly, mixing his explorer and artisan clothing to get the best combination for the situation.

Interesting conversation
Spicy foods
Ripe fruit
Sunrise
Doing his job well

Habits:
Humming and whistling
Accosting anyone into dancing with him
Brushing his hair behind his ear
Giving a small bow after being addressed or complimented
Walking quickly without looking hurried
Engaging people in conversation when they interest him
A warm smile even in the face of people he can't stand

History: | +
The Ano family takes great pride in its ancestry. The military feats of Ammond Ano alongside the Dwarven hero, Arin Dwoinan, have been passed down for generations. The two are said to have been pivotal in the defense against the "World's End" Ambushes that threatened Violetbank over two centuries ago. The household head is given the title of Marshal and helps with the management of the military. Because of Mordan's natural talents, he was perfectly suited to being trained to take over for his father. He was to be sent off to the mage's college once he was a legal adult and then trained alongside soldiers before taking command. But Mordan had no interest in fighting for his family's legacy, nor did he wish to spend the rest of his life directing soldiers and throwing fireballs. On the boy's sixteenth birthday, he fled to Sheal, Shoven.

Even in the small town of Sheal, Mordan learned a great deal about the world in his first few months. He learned how little people care about you if you aren't immediately useful or sporting a name that carries weight. He was never especially naive or hopeful about how people would treat him, but he never would have guessed how cruel some people could be. Instead of letting it get him down, it turned him into a cold actor. He held no fear when engaging with others and no sorrow when playing with their emotions. He landed a job as a server in the Dragon's Head tavern and gained a glowing reputation among the clientele as the young man with a silver tongue and steely eyes. Afraid of garnering too much attention, Mordan used his earnings to travel further into Shoven. He bounced from town to town, working as a server and bartender much of his young adult life and occasionally working as an artisan's assistant. He never managed to stay anywhere very long because of how quickly people took notice of him. Eventually, he learned to better disguise himself and only be noticed when absolutely necessary. His powers developed alongside his skills, working to deceive, flee, evade and occasionally entertain.

Of all his jobs, his most recent position as a server at "The Crystal Wick" in Beardale, Actia is his most prestigious and high paying. Though it is hard work, Mordan has taken great pleasure in doing his job well. Because of "The Crystal Wick"'s reputation, the business often caters for important events. Mordan, alongside several other servers and chefs, has been transported to Warlyn, Actia to work a very important gathering.

Other:
He hasn't said his actual name since he left home.
Behind all his posturing, the guy is a total wuss, a solid punch could waste him.
He isn't beyond sweet talk and sleeping around to get what he wants.
He loves good bards.
He doesn't know how to use his magic well, it kind of just works when he needs it.
Outside of work, Mordan isn't above scamming travelers or tricking merchants into giving him things.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:58 am 
Global Moderator

Medals: 6
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Name: Lennon Andrews
Home country/city: Vella
Religion: none
Profession: Ranger
Powers: Dual wield swords, Blade Dancer

description
Stands around 6 ft 2 not massively built but muscular all round, wears leather armor with a thick robe and hood a scarf that covers all his face other than the eyes, eyes that are a piercing blue they seem to almost stare into the soul but with a small slit allowing speech and him to smoke his pipe strapped to his hip are his twin swords a scimitar and a kukri.

Coin
nights in the open with a good view of the stars and moon

Dislikes
Bards
Drunk noisy people
Bards
fire
****ing BARDS!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:46 pm 

Owner

Here is my actually character sheet for now.

The Bard

I will fill out the simpler sheet later.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:52 am 

What matters is not what you've been given, but what you've done with what you've been given.

StripeS rolled 4d6 and got a total of 15:
2, 6, 1, 6

StripeS rolled 4d6 and got a total of 17:
5, 5, 6, 1

StripeS rolled 4d6 and got a total of 12:
3, 2, 1, 6

StripeS rolled 4d6 and got a total of 19:
1, 6, 6, 6

StripeS rolled 4d6 and got a total of 12:
5, 3, 3, 1

StripeS rolled 4d6 and got a total of 8:
1, 2, 4, 1

PostThis post was deleted by StripeS on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:59 am.
Reason: Duplicate
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:03 pm 

Owner

Note: Not done yet.

Name: Lillyandra Gromfrost
Nickname: Lilly
Class: Bard
Description: | +
6'0 tall muscular young woman whose body is the product of working the mines. Light brown skin, brown hair and brown eyes she is not spectacular. Average would be the best way to describe her, save for when she sings and plays her lute, then she becomes the center of attention. Since leaving home she dresses as a street performer and hones her skills daily to earn more money.

Gossip
Sweets
The Dark

Habits:
Singing or humming often.
Ease dropping on every conversation.
Making friends even if they don't want to be her friend.

History: | +

Adopted by a family of dwarfs when she was a young child, Lilly grew up confused and wishing to be accepted. Her family was part of a settlement in Tyrinia, the city of blackrock. When a cave in killed her parents, a family was dwarfs adopted her and raised her as one of their own. Young enough to forget her parents, Lilly thinks of herself as a dwarf and will often slump or hunch her shoulders to appear shorter than she really is. Though mining was a family trade that she was good at, she also had the gift and drive for music so she often battled with her more sensible parents until she finally left to head to the capital city to pursue her dreams.

Other:
Lilly makes her money by singing and much like her raised Kin has a strong dislike for Elves and often makes songs about them much to the amusement of the dwarfs and humans she encounters.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:09 pm 

Owner

Fixed my official character sheet and will have the character finished tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:55 pm 

What matters is not what you've been given, but what you've done with what you've been given.

Name: Falyn Falsted
Alias: Tal
Nick: Tal
Class: Warrior
Description: 6’0”, muscular, very handsome with smooth, angular features

Music, although he can’t play any instruments
Theatre and dance
Anything that involves intrigue and deception
Stopping robbers and highwaymen

Habits:
Unconciously flirting
Showing off
Keeping things in order
Lying

Other:
Is actually an Elvoor but keeps it very closely hidden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:38 pm 
Subscriber

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) Supporter (3)

Name: Veriselde Lithlinde
Nickname: Veri
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
Description | +
5 foot 4 inches tall, lithe bordering on skinny, with just enough lean muscle to consistently draw a 140lb draw-weight longbow. Black hair, green eyes, features that are all angles and edges fill out her face. Leather armour, over comfortable travelling clothes and knee-high laced boots, provides adequate protection whilst not being overly encumbering. A green, grey and brown hooded cloak wraps things up. She doesn't have a pack, so all of her gear is either strapped to her or hanging from her belt.

Likes | +
- Being Outdoors
- Archery
- Wine
- Birdwatching

Dislikes | +
- Dwarves
- Being underground
- "Intellectuals"
- Boats
- Swearing

Habits | +
- Drinker, likes wine far too much for someone who really can't afford it
- Clucks like a disapproving mother hen when someone swears in her (prodigious) hearing
- Picks her nails incessantly, often without noticing
- Wonderful singing voice, cannot sing accompanied by music

History | +
Exiled from Vironur for reasons she refuses to divulge, Veri has wandered the world selling her skills to stay alive. As much as people mistrust and hate elves, the stories of elven marksmanship did a lot to persuade people, especially merchants, that she was worth the modest prices she asked to keep their wares safe. It is on one such caravan that she found herself when they reached sight of Warlyn, the burned capital of Actia.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:39 pm 

Owner

And I am done with my character. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:52 pm 

Alright that's everyone. I'll get the opening setting put up within the next week and after that you're all to post your introduction. Afterwords we'll play it by ear depending on your characters actions. If there's any questions or ideas on where to go from here let me know in a PM so I get messaged wherever I am.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:00 pm 

Owner

Eferhilda rolled 1d20+2 and got a total of 16:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:01 pm 

Owner

Eferhilda rolled 1d20+3 and got a total of 9:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:02 pm 

Trever rolled 1d20 and got a total of 9:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:21 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=52756

The IC is up folks, and we're about to get started fully. First is the introductions and I've made a slight change to what I suggested earlier. With the races as they are, it would be difficult to get you all to travel together without good reason, so I've crafted the good reason. Efer's character "Lily" will be acting as the focal point leader for your first quest. Your introductions into this world will now be her hiring you so I will contact you all in turn to get your introduction posts worked on with the three of us. First up is Ben and I've already sent him the message so we're waiting on him. After that you'll all recieve PM's in turn until all posts are up for the first round of play. I'll post up more instructions once we're finished.

Hope you'll all enjoy it!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:46 pm 

Owner

Eferhilda rolled 1d20+4 and got a total of 20:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 pm 

Owner

Eferhilda rolled 1d20+8 and got a total of 10: