All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Rangers OOC
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I have returned from surgery, I was hoping that the RP was not waiting on me. I am relived that it was not, and to elaborate on what kind of surgery it was, I was in need of a kidney. no need to worry on my behalf, I am recovering exceptionally well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:49 am 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that you are recovering well. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:07 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)

Welcome back! Glad you're recovering so well! :D Hopefully we'll get back into the swing of things now that most people seem to be back.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:41 pm 

Welcome back Victor! And don't worry, the RP will be getting back on track

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

Thanks everyone

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:22 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

just to let you all know that i am in the middle of moving around a bit and my ability to communicate as well as post is going to be hindered for the next few days or maybe even a week or two. i apologize for the inconvenience and will hopefully have everything resolved soon enough. thank you for your patience.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:36 am 

Sorry everyone for being gone. School really had me stacked on work XD but I really do promise that this week, I will post. Also, today's my birthday!

@Garsot, no worries dude!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:48 am 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Happy b-day fellow grim!

Sorry for the random message. just wanted to say happy bday =D

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:01 am 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)

No worries. It happens. XD Also, happy birthday!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:24 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Happy birthday Reaper! No worries about being busy, it happens to all of us! :D

I wanted to let you guys know I've been having a lot of computer issues recently. After 2 hours I finally was able to log onto my computer this evening. I'm not sure if I'll be having the same issue tomorrow. I will be getting a new computer on Thursday so it shouldn't be too long without being around but just in case something comes up and you see I'm not here then you may know why.

I will have a new laptop soon though if I have to fight for it o_o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:27 pm 

Thank you everyone! It's pretty shocking cause if I'm correct, I'm the youngest one here XD

*Update* I'm sorry everyone for the month long wait. I feel like you guys are a second family of mine, which is why I feel I should explain my situation. I have been dealing with a recent breakup, which is why I was not able to post. While it hurts, I am progressively getting better, little by little. I hope you can all forgive me for the wait, as well as, still want to participate in this RP. It's bound to be a great time, and I'm going to ensure that it'll live on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 pm 

Post above explains everything ^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

3rd Year (1)

Hey Reaper, don't worry at all. I'm sorry you've had a rough time recently. Life can be rough and if you ever need someone to talk to we're all here. I'm also very good st spamming cute things and trying to be extremely silly if you just need a laugh and distraction.

I got a wiener dog. Whose name is Claire. I usually like to make a bunch of wiener jokes or get people to think silly things when I say things like "I got a wiener dog" it works quite often.
Also I'm talking about an actual dog. A dachshund doggie. Just in case I need to clarify. XD

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:38 am 

I have worked things out at the moment. By tomorrow I shall be able to start working on posting again. Should have another post in within two or three days. Also here to chat with whoever is around.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:31 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Might I have Zephyr and Airis waiting at the said cave?

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:56 pm 

Mhm. That's the perfect entrance Shadow. And welcome back!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:05 am 

Missing My Companions

3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Ithilnaur has posted in the thread. I apologize for the delay.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

~J.R.R. Tolkien

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:15 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Alright then, at the cave it is! I shall have a reply up by Monday since that is my day off. It's good to be back, hopefully, things will start rolling more smoothly from now on.

As for Orphan, I'll probably just have him in Shirbi still.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:03 am 

What matters is not what you've been given, but what you've done with what you've been given.

Name: Garyn Tanarsil 

Appearance: 6’2”, black graying hair, muscular

Magic: None (partial magic immunity)

Bio: Before the final process of creating the Phoenix Guard was perfected, many tests were run. Garyn was one of the final (and only surviving) subjects of these tests. He has no magic abilities (although he is also immune to most magic used against him), and although his years are prolonged to millennia, he is not immortal.

When first created, Garyn was initially considered a success, and initiated into the Phoenix Guard, but most succeeding are far stronger than him. What he lacks in magical abilities, he makes up for in military intelligence and physical prowess.

Over the centuries, Garyn has fought many battles, often as a leader. His military brilliance led him to an advisory position in Vulcan's army. He was one of the few that stood at the table in the council of war where Vulcan's final fatal assault was planned. While Vulcan laid out his foolish tactics, Garyn remained silent. A decision that haunts him to this day.

Grieved by his choice, and further grieved that he has lived on past many of the rangers he has doomed, Garyn travels the Dead Lands, seeking atonement for all he has done. Whether it be by the death of his enemies, or himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:25 am 

What matters is not what you've been given, but what you've done with what you've been given.

I checked with Reaper and he said I could join. I've browsed through the posts everyone has made (pretty good so far!). So as not to confuse things, I think it's best for my character to start away from everyone else, and have what happened in the final battle occur to him as a flashback or dream.

Look forward to writing with you all!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next