All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:53 am 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey guys and gals just keeping stuff updated. Writing down a few things for stuff to come in the rp

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:44 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

*pokes everyone in the face*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

I'm going to try and reply today, but no promises. I'll at least get a reply up for Sam since I can't move Feign forward yet.

The 'no promises' part comes from the fact I hurt my finger a few days back and it's just started to get better and I can move it a lot better than before, but I still have trouble typing at times.

But I DO HOPE to be able and reply!!!

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:12 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Don't worry about it! I was just seeing if anyone was around.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:00 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

I am around as Langorn! *pounces out of no where* But Tanya is fighting for control so beware!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:27 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Yes I can see that xD like hunting a werewolf eh?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:48 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Yes we are very much all alive. I know lep is still entertaining His guest. I'm going to post Sunday or Monday a plot post. Going to introduce the mayor himself.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sounds good to me! I just know Micky won't like the mayor already xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:31 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Haha. Having this app for the phone helps so much. Sorry I haven't been on more these past couple weeks. Things got crazy at the house

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:00 pm 

Langorn is hunting for a playmate. LOL

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:07 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Well I might have some.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:26 pm 

I wonder who will be Langorn's playmate and who will be Tanya's friend. When both are out and fighting to dominance, you have Tangorn which will be reveled if things go the way I hope.
And I now have a new laptop! YAY! With Photobucket. A 3d maker too! As soon as I can do what I plan om doing, you will see my new look for my girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:35 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Reasoning to be in the town: Works at the local 7/11 convenience store, has two shifts, and most of the time looks bored as hell.

Name: Alexander "Alex" Roth

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 198 lbs.

Race: Host (explained below)

Appearance of Alexander when in hiding:
Appearance when as a demon:
(This, but in Bipedal form with a full sword)
Appearance when what he calls the "Pact Protocol" has been reached:
Eye Color: orange

Hair Color: dirty blond

Dislikes: chocolate, pure water

Personality: indecisive from an onlookers perspective, he actually argues about everything with the being living inside him. a fire demon by the name of Eefrit (pron. Eee-freet). their personalities often fight for dominance of the young man's body. If they agree on something, however, the "Pact protocol" is initiated and Alexander gains the powers of the demon Lord Eefrit without the bloodlust of the demon inside him. as Alex Roth, he is very much a shut in, only interacting when he deems it necessary or profitable. If Eefrit takes over, he becomes violent, cunning, and his strength is triple that of an ant(totaling to 150 times Alex's body weight(AKA 29700 lbs)) However, Alex does not allow Eefrit out often, and Eefrit cannot survive without a source of power... which just so happens to be Alex's central nervous system, and bloodstream.

Hobbies: Smoking to stay alive. Flying on nights when "Pact Protocol" is reached.

Background: When Alex was 16, he and his mother moved to Eversprings and bought a house there. when they heard of the "Folk" his mother grew worried, as her son was of the age to be a rebellious teenager and disregard the warnings given about the nights there. and she was right to worry as he left the house one night, seeing a... moving bonfire? In reality this was the figure of a dying Eefrit, the demon having been losing a fight prior to this. he saw the young man and made a deal with him. Keep Eefrit alive, and he would offer his power to the boy when needed. Not thinking twice, Alexander agreed.

His mistake.

As the searing pain died down, Alex found he had a craving for anything that could cause flames. Coal, smoke, cigarettes, charred branches, if it was related to fire he'd try to consume it. But the power he was promised never came until the night he was to buy his own house after he had secretly eaten an entire bag of charcoal. In a swift couple minutes, Eefrit was reborn as Alex's first transformation began and destroyed his house, killing Alex's mother, and when Alex reverted to his normal self, he ran crying into a convenience store with a help wanted sign in the window. Sitting there sobbing, the Demon's actions kept replaying in his head as though HE had done it. the owner of the small store tried to comfort him by offering him a job, which he accepted, albeit sadly and reluctantly. He is presently assistant manager at the 7/11 and works a shift from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM and another at 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM. He seems bored most of the time, but that is far from the truth. He is passively meditating to keep Eefrit from taking over again, which takes a massive amount of self-control.

NOTE: I WILL CHANGE THIS IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH IT GRIM

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

It seems alright for now JD. If you can keep up with the posting, which I have spoken to Creator too about. I still need to talk to princess. You are fine by me. I am keeping this rp as open, and welcoming as I can. Just a note to everyone. I want to keep this rp in alpha, so i will be keeping an eye on the one real rule of alpha i want to follow. The 15 line posting. Talked to Hilda about it, and yeah defiantly need to follow it.

The role play has been doing freaking awesome so far, and i love it. Look foreword to keep it going. This is an open rp, and don't be afraid to speak your mind.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:33 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Hey, so just a heads up, I won't be able to post as often as I used to for two reasons: I now have a job, and will be busy more often, and secondly, I've been having a lot of health issues lately and just have not been up to writing a lot. Usually, RPs are my outpost for when things get like this but recently I've been in a slump. Hopefully, you all can understand this.

I WILL be getting on the site still, though a number of posts/writing I do will not be as frequent. I WILL try to post when I can, and I'll try my hardest to stay at my peak condition, but of course, I can't make any promises.

Well, I hope this is okay with you all.

Sincerely,

Shadow_Heart

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:22 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Is there a posting order in this RP?

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:39 pm 

2nd Year (1)

None

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Shadow_Heart wrote:
Hey, so just a heads up, I won't be able to post as often as I used to for two reasons: I now have a job, and will be busy more often, and secondly, I've been having a lot of health issues lately and just have not been up to writing a lot. Usually, RPs are my outpost for when things get like this but recently I've been in a slump. Hopefully, you all can understand this.

I WILL be getting on the site still, though a number of posts/writing I do will not be as frequent. I WILL try to post when I can, and I'll try my hardest to stay at my peak condition, but of course, I can't make any promises.

Well, I hope this is okay with you all.

Sincerely,

Shadow_Heart

-hugs tight-

Your good lady. Real life comes first. You know we are here for you, and if you ever need some random..crazy support. You got us. ^^

H.P. Lovecraft

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:38 pm 
Savior

Medals: 5
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (2)

Finally posted! Sorry for the delay.

And I understand, Shadow. Hell, I'll lie and claim my post was so slow to come out in solidarity with you. We're the infrequent posters! *Brofists*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:25 pm 

2nd Year (1)

http://imgur.com/a/Aba2U

Reasoning to be in the town: grew up here

Name: Ashley (Ash) O'Corner

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 115lbs

Sexuality: Lesbian

Race: Human

Eye Color: Icy blue

Hair Color: blue

Smoking (joints and cigarettes, mostly joints)
Skateboarding
Micky(as a friend)
Girls.
Traveling

Dislikes:
Her step-father
Sitting still
Being told what to do

Personality: stand offish, rude, stubborn, closed off.

Hobbies: skateboarding, hanging out in weird places, going on walks, getting high.

Background: Ashley grew up in the small town of Eversprings, for the most part life was good for her and her family. Her mother worked hard to provide for her and her older brother. The two of them never wanted for anything, went to bed with full stomachs, always had new clothes for a new school year.

Yes life was good for the small family, though like all good things, they must come to a end.

Around the age of 13, Ashley started to change, more then just the usual change that anyone goes through at the age. It was more of a personality change, as Ashley started to figure out a lot of things.
By the time Ashley was sixteen, she was almost a completely different person. Nothing of the sweet, loving child was left. Instead stood a young punk, who's only real friend Micky. The town criminal, the bad boy, among other things that he was called. Yet Ashley, who by now was going by ash, knew that was just misunderstanding.

During the last few summers, Ashley would disappear from town for most of the two months, along with Micky. They were just road tripping, seeing what the world has to offer, or at least a couple of the states around them. Of course the two of them always found somewhere that was more like a home to them then back home.

Of course Ashley still feels like more of a outcast then maybe even Micky. This is because that as far as she knows, she is the only gay student at the high school.

And here is Ashley, just wanted to make another character, plus another punk character, who is much more punk then Micky. Also she is mickys female counterpart, more or less. Lol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next