All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:32 am 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Shop has been added shadow!

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:34 am 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Posts btw are awesome so far, im excited!

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:51 pm 

Always Looking For RP Partners

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'll put up a post soon. Sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:07 pm 

Question... Can my character own a cafe please...? I think it would be a good idea for her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:33 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

She can co-own the cafe that her apartment is above if you like.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:31 am 

Reasoning to be in town: Everspring is her home, she grew up there all her life

Main Information
Name: Madame Lisa Lefay
Nickname: Lis
Birth Date: January 1st, 1955
Height: 4' 3"
Weight: 90 lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Class: Upper
Relationship: Widowed
Brief Description of Home: Lisa lives a little bit out of town in a small farm house. It's a simple home with a few bedrooms and bathrooms. It's quiet and comfortable, just how she likes it.
Personality:
~ Stubborn
~ Sweet
~ Temperamental
~ Can be a bit cold
Ability: Fortune Teller
Bio: Lisa has lived a full life filled with adventure and fun. So when she met her husband Walter, life got even better. Her life as a child was normal growing up as a gypsy. She wandered the US with her caravan for a while until gypsies were seen as witches. She and her family settled down in a town called Eversprings. She stayed there for the rest of her life, her family around her died and she met her husband as he traveled by their caravan seeking his fortune. Lisa and Walter fell in love and got married, buying a small farmhouse just on the edge of the town. It wasn't long until her husband fell ill and soon passed away. She fell into a deep depression and rarely ever left her house. She thought that there was nothing left to live for until she found an empty lot in the town and made a Café, opening it to the people. For the rest of her years she lived alone in her house. One day, she found a young woman outside her shop, looking through the garbage for food. She felt bad for this strange girl so she took her in. Lisa fell completely in love with Mercy, taking her in and protecting her as the daughter she never had. Lisa's the only one in the town that knows about Mercy's past and ability and protects her at all costs.
~ Naps
~ Warmth
~ Reading
~ Bird Watching

Dislikes:
~ Noise
~ Rude People
~ Being Wrong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:46 pm 
Savior

Medals: 5
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (2)

And posted. As I was writing, Hyrulian posted and it made me snicker how both Billy and Mercy have a giant dog with the heart of a puppy.
Not that Billy has his dog with him (nor is it his dog, but his drummer's), but I think he'd really like Echo.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:02 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Hey, I think everyone had posted now. So, is there a posting order, or can we just post as we please?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:46 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Well that is up to you folks. This is a sandbox rps.So technically all character's events happen at different times. Different places around the town. We don't need to follow a posting order, unless your character is talking with another player, or in some type of major event in the town. That requires multiple people to respond. I am trusting in you folks to use your best judgements. We are all adults here. No one needs to hold anyone's hand. So **** it. I say it doesn't have to follow an order if you don't want to

The only time it does.

Is when you are interacting with another player character, or event that requires others to post in. Sound good to all of you?

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 am 

2nd Year (1)

Sounds good!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

That is terrific and better for my character since she rarely speaks. She likes to roam however.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:12 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

The Creator 7 wrote:
That is terrific and better for my character since she rarely speaks. She likes to roam however.

yes and pounce people XD -hugs-

Oh! btw princess. you can create named npcs to rp with when you dont have any options to rp with someone during the rp. As I said. Everyone's personal story and sub plots are going to be the biggest fun of all of this, and by the looks of it. There are going to be some fun ass plots. Tomorrow i want to wait to see if lep or someone else posts before i respond to anything. Though i might post to keep things going . I just dont want to skip over anyone if they want to be part of a scene, if not we shall have some fun with these posts!

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:56 am 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Reasoning to be in the town: A psychologist who moved to town about 2 years ago. He has a private practice outside of town. Not far from the Red Eye Woods.

Name: Isaac Richards

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Baby Blue

Weight: 186 pounds

Classic Fiction

Calming music

Dreams

The human condition

Dislikes:

Boring reality

Close minded people

Bills

Hobbies:

Reading

Writing

Walking out randomly into the woods.. (( Yeah that one will be explained later.))

Abilities: He is gifted with some form of ability to explore the dreams of his patience, or those who he speaks of. Some day he could be a physic, or something else. Yet there is much to his person. One which may get more complicated in time.

About him:

Issac's arrival in Eversprings was nothing short of a surprise for the residents of the town. There had never been a "professional" like Issac who ever resided in the town. Even the pharmacist in town was basically just a relic from college days gone by. Issac on the other hand. This man was clearly well educated, and well spoken. The way he asked questions, and struck up conversations with townsfolk. Indeed his personality wasn't so much dry, but you could tell he was a man of higher intellectual learning. In the two years he has been in town. The locals have somewhat took to an understanding of him. Even though some would say there is an eerie aura to the man. He does seem genuine in many ways.

His practice, sits near the edge of town. Near the outskirts of the Red Eye Forest. Several would say it is an odd location, but it seems to treat him fairly well. Some have even said to of seen him wondering near the forest at night. Almost speaking to the trees, or to the things that reside within it. Again. This could be some form of misconception, or maybe resident's supersitation acting up on them. This is a good amount of the time the case. Yet even then. When in the man's office. Some patience have reported that it almost feels like step into another world. Almost as if when the door closes to his office, another opens to a realm only seen in dreams.

Again, maybe this is just superstition. Maybe there is something else at play. Maybe...Just maybe..

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:00 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Hey Folks.

Just updating ya. Shadow from what I talked to about. Is currently taking care of her sister who is in a stressful situation. Also it is the 4th for all of us who reside in the united states. So i figured she will be home some time this week to continue to rp. So no stress, no concern about it. I want to make it clear that no one is forced, or stressed into posting.

I want this stuff to be a good time, and relaxing. This is one of the reasons this is a sandbox rp, so things can be worked on if stuff happens. When you get a chance to read this shadow. Just wanted to say your a good sister, and always glad to have you part of the rp ^^

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:46 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Thanks, Grim :) I have returned, so I look forward to continuing this with you all. I'm so sorry that it took this long, but I shouldn't be gone for a while now. My sister is doing fine, and I hope it stays that way. However, I will be going over every so often from now on, just to make sure she's doing well.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Welcome back shadow! :D

And damn, none of the brothers noticed Micky walk through there yard and out to the small highway? Haha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 pm 

I only got up the bit with Feign so Lep had something to reply to. But yes, I plan on adding that part in a bit. :)

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:18 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ohhh ok! I look forward to seeing what happens. Haha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 pm 

2nd Year (1)

So, just realized something, I didn't put this down in my last post, or I did and I just didn't explain it very well. But Micky has a good size gash on the right side of his head, with a good amount of blood on his face. The wound and blood are rather noticeable.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:55 pm 

And much to Sam's relief, he wasn't spoken to. Lol!

Click Me!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next