All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:44 pm 

I have come back!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Nah, is me being a joker and failing.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:50 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

-hugs the haruna- your alright lady. You are all screwed in this role play anyway...

I mean there is hope, happiness and sunshine in store for all of you

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:54 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

I thought that perhaps Tanya was scary when she was punching her stomach. LOL. So my joking failed as well.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:58 pm 

I have come back!

Heh?! really?!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:13 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Yeah. If I came up on a sight like that, I doubt that I would stick around. I'd hightail it t he other way and find a different route.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:05 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

It's fine now! Why? Because I am here.

Anime references aside, here are my characters. Hope you like them!

Basic Information:
Name: Kukiko Kitagawa
Nick Names: Kori
Birthday: Unknown
Zodiac: Unknown
Ethnicity: Japanese
Home Country/Location: Japan
Race: Yokai - Yuki Onna
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Blood Type: AB
Family: Sister - Yukiko, Mother - unknown name, Father - unknown name
Other Medical Information: N/A

General Appearance:
Height: 170 cm / 5'7"
Weight: 129 lb
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Short black hair with a purple tint to it
Skin: Fair and pale, almost inhumanly pale
Body: Thin, lithe, but toned and in shape
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: None
Clothing: She wears more practical clothes than her sister. She wears pants, capris, or shorts more often than skirts or dresses, but it isn't uncommon for her to wear the latter when she feels like it. She never wears anything pastel and tends to stick to more toned down and darker colors, saving brighter colors for accents or for when her sister forces some outfit on her.
Jewelry/Accessories/Etc: She wears earrings, though usually not the flashy kind her sister wears. She will wear simple jewelry sometimes, and every now and sometimes will wear accessories like scarves and hats, but that is generally the extent of her accessorizing.

Personality: Kori is the older of the two, if not by long. She is pretty much the opposite of her sister by all appearances. She is cold and distant, aloof, seeming as though she doesn't care much for anything. She is bluntly honest and generally doesn't care what others think of her, or if her words hurt their feelings. While very frank in general, she keeps her personal life to herself. All of these things combined make her a somewhat intimidating person, or at the very least less than approachable. She has been told by guys in the past that even though she looks beautiful on the outside, her somewhat abrasive personality makes getting to know her not worth the effort. Despite appearances, she is actually the more kind and caring of the two, she simply doesn't know how to show it, except where her sister in concerned.

Unlike her sister, who lacks any real control over her abilities, Kori has exceptional control over her abilities. She lacks the sheer power her sister has, but given that her sister cannot control her power, Kori is the stronger of the two. While she, too, dislikes the idea of being called a monster and despises having to feed on humans, she has come to accept the reality of it, rather than fighting with herself and ending up in an unstable state. She sees no issue with using the abilities they were born with. As far as she is concerned, denying reality does more harm than good. It is this attitude that has allowed her to harness her abilities to their full extent, and to learn to feed on the life energy of humans a little at a time, rather than taking all she needs from a single human and risking their life in the process. In this way she can take only what she needs, without harming the person, and continue to survive. This does have the unfortunate downside of leaving her with an exceptionally large appetite, which is why she eats a great deal more than one might expect.

She has essentially dedicated her life to watching over her sister, keeping her in check, controlling her when she loses herself. It is a tiring task, to be sure, but she loves her sister and as such, it is a task she is glad to undertake. Even if that were not the case, she feels as though it is her obligation to keep her sister in check, lest she harm innocent people and destroy herself in the process.

Saying: The world isn't as black and white as we tend to think it is. There is always grey. It isn't always good and evil, right and wrong. Sometimes it's simply a matter of survival. At least, that's what we tell ourselves.

Background/History: Neither Kori nor Yuki really remember their parents. They share a vague memory of their mother with her hair white as snow, skin paler than their own, and violet eyes resembling Kori's. Beyond this and the fact that they were raised in the mountains where it was often snowy, however, even they know little about their childhood, including who their father was. They grew up together, surviving the only way they knew how. Eventually, however, as time went on, Kori grew tired of excusing their actions as necessary without trying anything else, and Yuki grew to loathe herself and view herself as a monster for everything she had done and continued to do. While Kori learned to control herself and her feeding habits, Yuki grew increasingly unstable, to the point where Kori was always having to keep a close eye on her, to prevent her from doing something she would regret while she was in her alternate state.

They spent their lives traveling from place to place, unable to settle down for long because people eventually noticed that they never aged, forcing them to move on. That is, of course, assuming that Yuki hadn't already unintentionally done something to force them to move on prematurely. Recently, they ended up in Eversprings, having intended for it to be a brief stop, both because they had recently moved from their previous town and had yet to settle down elsewhere, and because of the mystery that surrounded the town.

Extras:
Quirks: Blank, bored expression, pokes her sister in the forehead often, rubs her forehead or nose when she is annoyed or thinks someone is being stupid, almost always eating something
Dreams: Seeing her sister finally gain control, being free to travel, being happy
Fears: Losing her sister, being alone/fear/unloved forever
Hobbies: Reading, writing, playing music, running, eating, cooking
Strengths: Intelligent, dedicated, rational, controlled, logical, protective, honest, loyal
Weaknesses: Excessively blunt/tactless at time, too dedicated to her sister and may neglect herself and all other aspects of her life, has a temper (although it is usually a cold anger rather than an explosive anger)

* The sun
* Being left alone
* Reading
* Sports
* Running
* Swords
* Food
* Spicy foods
* Sweets
* Meat
* Music

Dislikes:
* Violence
* Killing
* Being bothered
* Cleaning up after her sister
* Pastel and overly bright colors
* Incompetence
* Bitter foods

Abilities/Other:
* Can create and manipulate ice and snow
* Very intelligent
* Significantly stronger, faster, and more durable than a human
* Incredible self-control
* Cooking
* Has an uncanny ability to find food anywhere
* Plays the piano, violin, and flute
* Knows several languages

Basic Information:
Name: Yukiko Kitagawa
Nick Names: Yuki
Birthday: Unknown
Zodiac: Unknown
Ethnicity: Japanese
Home Country/Location: Japan
Race: Yokai - Yuki Onna
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Blood Type: B
Family: Sister - Kukiko, Mother - unknown name, Father - unknown name
Other Medical Information: N/A

General Appearance:
Height: 167 cm / 5'6"
Weight: 127 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Long black hair
Skin: Fair and pale, almost inhumanly so.
Body: Small, thin, lithe, but curvy.
Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: None
Clothing: She wears a variety of different clothes, some of which she makes herself. She wears a lot of skirts and dresses, as well as bright colors, and sometimes pastels. Doesn't often wear anything dark like black, brown, or grey, at least not without a color accent of some kind.1
Jewelry/Accessories/Etc: She always has some kind of jewelry on and often wears hats, scarves, or other accessories when the weather allows

Personality: Yuki appears to be very kind, caring, and sweet. She is warm and friendly, almost always appearing happy. Unlike her sister who is brutally honest, she tends to skirt around topics she thinks may hurt someone. She generally tries to avoid saying or doing things that will hurt others. For this reason, she is almost always wearing a smile, hiding her true feelings from others to spare their feelings. If she were to be honest, she would say that she's almost forgotten her true self after she spent so long hiding it. Regardless, she is by far the more approachable of the two.

In reality, she is the far more devious of the two. She is the troublemaker, and in truth, far colder than her sister, despite appearances. This, however, is not because she is a bad person, she is simply a bit unstable. The more "human" part of her hates the monster that she is and, as a way to distance herself from the monster within, her mind created a second personality, which only surfaces when she views herself as a monster.

As a result, she appears as a rather stable, kind, sweet, happy girl, except after using her abilities. When using her abilities, particularly after feeding, the difference in her personality is quite noticeable. She becomes cold, indifferent, yet mischievous and playful, the personification of the monster she sees in herself. Unlike her sister, who eats a little at a time, she tends to lose control and feed until she takes all she needs, or Kori stops her. This often leaves her victims noticeably drained or, in cases where she isn't stopped, frozen or dead.

Saying: It's better if you don't get close to me... the real me. I'll only end up hurting you one day. That's what I do. I am a monster, after all.

Background/History: Neither Kori nor Yuki really remember their parents. They share a vague memory of their mother with her hair white as snow, skin paler than their own, and violet eyes resembling Kori's. Beyond this and the fact that they were raised in the mountains where it was often snowy, however, even they know little about their childhood, including who their father was. They grew up together, surviving the only way they knew how. Eventually, however, as time went on, Kori grew tired of excusing their actions as necessary without trying anything else, and Yuki grew to loathe herself and view herself as a monster for everything she had done and continued to do. While Kori learned to control herself and her feeding habits, Yuki grew increasingly unstable, to the point where Kori was always having to keep a close eye on her, to prevent her from doing something she would regret while she was in her alternate state.

They spent their lives traveling from place to place, unable to settle down for long because people eventually noticed that they never aged, forcing them to move on. That is, of course, assuming that Yuki hadn't already unintentionally done something to force them to move on prematurely. Recently, they ended up in Eversprings, having intended for it to be a brief stop, both because they had recently moved from their previous town and had yet to settle down elsewhere, and because of the mystery that surrounded the town.

Extras:
Quirks: Flirts unintentionally, wears a smile pretty much all the time
Dreams: Learning to control herself like her sister does, being "normal"
Fears: Losing her sister, losing herself, hurting someone she cares about, truly becoming a monster
Hobbies: Dancing, gymnastics/acrobatics, playing with people, joking/teasing, drawing/painting, anything fashion related (shopping, designing, making clothes, picking outfits, etc.)
Strengths: Strong, kind, caring, polite, has extraordinary power (even if she can't control it), quick-witted, intelligent (when she wants to be)
Weaknesses: Too mischeivous for her own good (in her alternate state), unstable, sometimes loses control of herself, almost incapable of opening up and showing her true self to others, too hard on herself, self-conscious, has trouble applying herself and sticking with things, sometimes gives up too quickly, can be rather dense and ditsy sometimes

* Winter
* The moon
* Messing with people, especially her sister (In her alternate state)
* Pretty things
* Bright and pastel colors
* Fashion
* Sweets
* Amusement parks (particularly roller coasters)
* Cute guys

Dislikes:
* Being called a monster
* Being hungry
* Being compared to her sister
* Losing control
* Being restrained by her sister
* Spicy food
* Being bored

Abilities/Other:
* Can create and manipulate ice and snow: Yuki has greater potential in her abilities than Kori, however, she doesn't have great control over it and when she uses it too much, she loses control. This causes her to view herself as a monster when using her abilities, triggering her alternate state
* Significantly stronger, faster, and more durable than a human
* Can sweet talk her way into/out of a lot of things
* Good at drawing and painting
* Good at dancing
* Despite seeming somewhat ditsy at times, can understand rather complex concepts
* Talented at designing and making clothes

Last edited by Amara on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Seems good, approved.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:50 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

@cuteharuna Just so you know, it was Jon and Hannes that my character walked past...

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:34 pm 

I have come back!

@Shadow_Heart

Yeah! I know, they just didn't noticed him due to the tension between them. He can be seen by humans, right?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:11 pm 

@cuteharuna Yeah, he can...he literally just walked right between them, so it'd be hard to miss...

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:11 pm 

*Can be seen by humans I mean.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:09 am 

I have come back!

Damn, Didn't notice that part of your post. I can't just change the last part entirely but I can make it that Hannes stays with Him.

Sent from my Cellphone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:35 pm 

@cuteharuna Okay

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:39 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

So I have a post figured out for amara. When you get home today I'm going to just add on to my already published post.

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm 

Woohoo! I look forward to it. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:57 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

OK just got home. Working on post now

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:20 pm 

I have come back!

Me too, gotta make a fix

Sent from my Cellphone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:53 pm 

I have come back!

@Shadow_Heart Ok, I fixed the post. Let me know if this is fine with you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 am 

Reasoning to be in the town: I have always been in and around this town its been my home for centuries i have watched as these humans defiled this sacred place and built massive structures out of stone brick and metal. I have spent long enough hiding and moving around to avoid detection now it is my time to reclaim my home an this sacred ground.

Name: Skarsnik

Height: 5ft

Weight: average (for a goblin)

Race: goblin

Eye Color: red

Hair Color: bald

Likes: to dismember humans and experiment on them with science alchemy and magic/ also loitering near large bodies of water

Dislikes: humans/dogs/cats/children/false idols

Personality: insane but has full control over himself and always has a plan

Hobbies: tinkering with scrap to build something to enhance my magical abilities/researching magical relics/talking to the lake

Background: Me and my family lived among the native Americans long before this town was built then the pale humans came killed burned an used sticks that emit flame and iron they slaughtered the natives my family barely escaped and even when we found refuge in the hidden caves my family died from an unknown sickness. For centuries i have carried there corpses with me and i have spent all that time trying to reunite there bodies and souls. the dark magic i had to resort to changed me my mind was expanded to the truth. For centuries i have been alone when the town was created i ventured in to see how far these humans have come and i was thrown to the ground i was laughed at and ignored so i went back into hiding. I vowed on that day that all these humans would pay and there sons would pay i am no longer the young weak goblin i was now i am strong. the magic i used to bring back my family shattered my mind but gave me a power that no amount of training or money could get you. Now is the time for my vengeance now is the time for my fallen family to join our ancestors now is the time for Skarsnik. (the pic below is skarsnik)

Attachments:
85e5ef9e14d4dd45b1e3acc600286524--medieval-fantasy-dark-fantasy.jpg
85e5ef9e14d4dd45b1e3acc600286524--medieval-fantasy-dark-fantasy.jpg [ 145.2 KiB | Viewed 6408 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:01 pm 

Here are Kori and Yuki's shops. Hope they're okay!

NovelTea Cafe
(Coffee, tea, and books)

Hours:
Monday - Friday: 5 am - 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 6 am - 9 pm

----

Snowdrop Boutique

Hours:
Monday-Saturday: 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next