All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:26 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sorry, everyone. I know that all I've ever been saying is sorry lately. But I really am. Work, life, and recently hurting my wrist/arm. Life hasn't been very allowing in the terms of letting me do what I want, so as far as I can say right now my part in this RP might have to continue being on hold. I hope it doesn't have to be like that, but I really don't think I'm going to get what I want.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:44 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)

Hey Guys and Gals.

Iv'e been thinking this over a lot, and Iv'e been dreading it.

I am gonna putting the rp to sleep for a long while..It sucks to say this, but I feel as if it just seems of lost too many active folks.

Gonna be working out some more concepts ill save for later, might even be working out a new group rp concept.

I am sorry to all of you who have stuck by me with this rp, and i appreciate all of your hard work.

Thank you folks, and as always tc.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 pm 

I have come back!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Holy cow! I am so sorry! Been away for sometime due to moving out of my apt. I feel bad that I contributed to this problem. If this is the final decision, I can go along with it. However, may I suggest that this RP be placed in Hiatus? given that Grimm might be between other projects and the potential this RP still has, I believe that we shouldn't shut it down.

Also, it will give us some time to rethink a few things such as character's personality. I really love this RP so I don't want to see it die like this. From my part, I am still doing some moving so I may be slow on coming here for a few more weeks.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:15 am 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)

I know i said it in the pm, but wanted to make it clear here in the ooc.

It is no one's individual fault this rp has pretty much went to sleep .

Crap happens, and people move on. You all rock, current and past. I enjoy the hell out of the rp, and it gave me the motivation I needed.

To really build this world, and helped with some major breakthroughs. I thank you all for your help in this rp, and that your all awesome folks.

Thank you, as always :)

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20