All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:29 pm 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Should I just insert myself or should I try t coordinate with someone?

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:31 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I say just throw up a post, you can work your way into one the scenes that has been made, or just make one up. :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:25 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

yeah as we talked about kitti, just insert yourself, thats how we have been doing it XD

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Boom :,)

Reasoning to be in the town: Fleeing from financial issues

Name: Elric Fitzgerald

Height: 6’

Weight: 170lbs, muscular

Race: Werewolf

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Hazel

Likes: reading, gambling, movie nights, rainy days, exploring

Dislikes: waiting in lines, slow traffic, the smell of coffee (but not the taste), being told to have patience for anything

Personality: impatient, meticulous, crafty yet has a tendency to overthink, does not mind a good conversation

Hobbies: collecting things, photography

Background: Elric was born into a small werewolf pack somewhere in Washington State. He has three sisters, a brother, a half-brother, who was bitten by his father and turned, and a niece. His grandparents were the alphas of the pack, followed by his mother and father. On the bottom was his cousin, who would often butt heads with his grandmother. That woman was a spitfire, and smacked down anyone who opposed her final rule.

Elric would often venture out, minding the guidelines set in place by his pack, for days at a time. His father works for Amazon, and got a job at one of their warehouses through him. The same went for most of the family, really. It was a lot easier to blend in that way. Whenever Elric’s adventures caused him to be late for work, which was actually pretty uncommon, one of his family members would have his back. Usually. However, Elric was hardly the troublemaker of the family. That title is held by his cousin and youngest sister.

As someone who likes adventure, Elric is also a huge gambler and was known for blowing his money. He never really had his priorities straight.

One day his financial issues got so bad that he just decided to leave home and travel around, with no worries. He has been through many of the states, from California to Michigan, to Alabama, Florida, he never stayed in one place for too long. During that time he has become somewhat of a scam artist. Cheating people and then running away, yeah, that was definitely the life for him.

Then one day he ends up in Eversprings and the town is like ‘you’re going to chill here for a while, man’. So now, he poses as a substitute teacher.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:10 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Ok, both bios good to go and approved. ^^

Thank you Kitti and Sil for joining.

You two can post in anytime you like

I look foreword to what we will be able to do.

As I mentioned. I know things have kinda slowed down posting wise do to the holidays,and just life in general.
I will be posting again i think since we never really had a posting order to begin with. This way i respond to what we have, and run with it.
Then add to it later

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:37 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

I've been putting this off, not gonna lie. Mainly due to work, and just being tired, as well as working on other things :,)

But I have off Sunday and Monday next week, so hopefully I can post my character's introduction into Eversprings then.

I am glad to be part of this, there's a great thing going here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:24 am 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Alright sil no problem. Thank you for keeping us updated

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:32 am 

Floating

I’m not going to lie, I forgot I needed to post. I procrastinated and I apologize. I have a long weekend however, so I will be attempting if not at least start it.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:44 am 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

No worries Kitti.

It's only been a few days since i posted, so im just gonna say take your time to everyone, and no rush

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:51 pm 

I have come back!

I'll reply this week, Grimm, sorry if I take some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:02 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

don't be sorry haruna.

Real life comes first as i always say.

In all honesty I am just happy to have a chance to continue to tell the story of this role play with all of you.

I count myself very lucky. I know I keep saying it at this point, but this role play could of went south real quick if I hadn't worked my butt off trying to pour the ridiculous plot into this.

I wish there was a medal i could give to each and every group member in this rp for being just some badass folks, you all deserve one.

Thank you all again for joining me in this over the top madness that is Eversprings.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostThis post was deleted by ChroniclesOfGrim on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:03 pm.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:47 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

I'll post soon as well, also anyone heard from shadow? :p

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:27 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

i know she is busy man, we hope she will be back to post soon.

I already talked to her and we decided to continue on untill she has a chance to catch up.

Once she does post we will just fill in to keep her in the loop

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:25 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Very nice post kitti ^^

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 am 

Floating

Yay.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:44 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Reasoning to be in the town:
Heard about dark paranormal phenomenon. Interested in connecting with it.

Name: Dorn
Height: 5'9”
Weight: 140
Race: human
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: white
Likes: mental distractions, confusing people, feeling powerful
Dislikes: authentic affection, cute crap

Personality: Dorn is highly capable of making friends and appearing quite pleasant, as well as evoking sympathy from others or desire. Dorn became an expert in reading others and conforming to their innate wishes as she survived her childhood, and now uses this skill to manipulate people. Occasionally Dorn will play the role of damsel in distress to convenience herself, but mostly she enjoys making others uneasy and watching them suffer. In these moments, an inner balance is restored and Dorn’s own pain is diminished.

Hobbies: Baking

Background: Raised by adoptive parents from infancy she was abused and treated like a slave. No love was shown towards the child and she was punished more than the others; several orphans under the cruel care of the uneducated and greedy couple. Dorn was the only one who did not cower in their wake and often got into trouble and punished in cruel ways as a result. Dorn was highly imaginative and typically retreated into her mind to cope with the dark situation she usually found herself in. The girl was also sickly, falling ill frequently and suffering from a small painful irregularity in her spine. Dorn learned to keep to herself and meditate often (unintentionally, thus bringing about her awakening naturally over time in solitude). She began to torture her siblings under the guise of play, but deep down a sadistic path was established. Dorn left “home” at the age of sixteen and traveled alone. She worked one odd job after another in search of something that met her interests but was never satisfied.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:16 pm 

I have come back!

Holy cow, lots of people coming.

Welcome, guys!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:20 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Yeah, hunter was looking for active rps. So why not. The more the merryer

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:24 pm 

I have come back!

Let the get into the crazy dark woooorld!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next