All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:06 am 

I have come back!

Blog: View Blog (0)

ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:
Good creator, if you need help. I'm more then happy to add to it.

I know since turkey day is over and such here in the united states, back on attention of posting.

Haruna, before I add to the post. Would you like Lerisia's relationship with her family maybe be worked into this first post?

Cause we can do a combined post and such if you on later this afternoon, that and if anyone else like to have some comibnation of posts and such, just tell me and i can add more to the post

I don't think is necessary because the first post will start with then in separate areas. Only in the festival post they will be together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:57 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

cuteharuna wrote:
ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:

I know since turkey day is over and such here in the united states, back on attention of posting.

Haruna, before I add to the post. Would you like Lerisia's relationship with her family maybe be worked into this first post?

Cause we can do a combined post and such if you on later this afternoon, that and if anyone else like to have some comibnation of posts and such, just tell me and i can add more to the post

I don't think is necessary because the first post will start with then in separate areas. Only in the festival post they will be together.

OK. Going to have the both of them out and about on one of his case visits.

Sent from my A466BG using Tapatalk

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:01 pm 

I have come back!

ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:
cuteharuna wrote:
ChroniclesOfGrim wrote:

OK. Going to have the both of them out and about on one of his case visits.

Okiiiies!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

posted haruna, will add more if anyone wants help for an introduction for this second ark

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:43 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

ok i am done adding to this damn post..if anyone wants more please tell me, also amara i checked the ooc, i did forget to add the shops, what time and names do i need to add?

p.s folks

Iv'e decided I will stop trying to promote eversprings as a join in progress rp, or try to recruit new folks.

Iv'e realised these last couple days that i am very happy with the group we have now.

I enjoy all of you, and realise that there more then enough of us to keep content going for a while.

I have already been able to drag muse along as a partial guest member, or maybe longer if things work out for them.

As for now If we have more people join. It will be on their own occurd, and not due to my prodding.

As always thank you all for being part of this rp. So far things have been more then just fantastic. They have been an adventure worth being a part of.

This is grim signing off for now, take your time on your posts as always. I look foreword to seeing what type of trouble , i mean fun things we can do.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:46 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

I'm sorry, Grim..... I had a death in the family and just getting over it. I'll work on a post as soon as I can tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:49 am 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

The Creator 7 wrote:
I'm sorry, Grim..... I had a death in the family and just getting over it. I'll work on a post as soon as I can tomorrow.
Creator, take all the time you need. My condolences to you and you're family.

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:19 am 

I have come back!

Oh my god, my condolences, creator.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:43 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

Hey folks, so creator will be departing from the group due to some health issues.

This is a sound off to you creator.

As always thank you for being part of the group, and hope you take it easy ^^

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:20 pm 

I have come back!

Oh my god! Shout out to you, creator7. Thank you for being with us and I hope you get better!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

I figured with it being the holidays, everyones a little busy atm. So if you all want to take a break until after the holidays, thats np

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:10 pm 

I have come back!

Sorry if i am taking a bit too long, but my dad left the house to me to take care of. I am currently writing the draft for the post so It might go up this week.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:01 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

no worries haruna as i said
its the holidays so there is no rush

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:23 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Alright one down! Who is next eh?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:30 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

I'm really sorry for having taken so long to write this. My life has been extremely busy lately, mostly work, where I pretty much live at that moment. I hope you all can forgive me for the delay, especially those that are waiting for me for replies. I feel terrible for making you wait so long. It's not what I want, trust me. Hopefully sometime in the next two days though I can get a reply written, as I am off, and have nothing planned at the moment. And I plan for it to stay that way.

Once again, I am truly sorry.

Sincerely,

Shadow_Heart

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

That is fine Shadow.

It's that time of the year for everyone life wise.

Take the time you need, and when your ready post.

The posts atm have halted tbh do to the hetic stuff of life and such, so there is no problem

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:14 am 

I have come back!

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerry Christmas, my friends~

Here's my gift, a new post that was long overdue and promise back a week ago. I hope everyone is having a good Christmas and eat as much as you can~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:14 pm 

Subscriber

Most Patient (1)

sorry folks if stuff has slow down a bit.

I am still fully dedicated to the rp always

I figured shadow and amara will follow maybe after the holidays

might have 2 new people joining, not sure, but besides that. Just keeping up with all of you and seeing how ya doing.

as always, tc and be well ^^

H.P. Lovecraft

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:08 am 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Reasoning to be in the town: Moving in with sick sister with his mom

Name: Christopher Caleb Coleman

Nickname: Chris

Height: 5'8

Weight: 160

Sexuality: Gay

Race: Fae

Eye Color: Zaffre Blue

Hair Color: Naturally Blonde Dyed Red

(Favorite things include but are not limited to)
Chocolate
Making friends
Having fun
Being Lazy
Red and Blue

Dislikes:

Homophobes/Bullies/Rude People
Fighting
Nature
School
No cellphone signal
Yellow

Personality: Usually happy and playful. Although his mood can change at any moment, when it does he’s probably being a sass master. When upset he can be reclusive and cynical and quite snippy.

Hobbies:

Making bad puns
Watching tv
Reading
Writing

Class: Upper

Background: He was born in a land far far away called New York. Was born and raised there, with things like great wifi, restaurants, traffic, and strangers. He lived in a elf community where he learned magic and hunting and was taught the ways of faerie nobility. With this upbringing brought the expectation to marry and have kids. His sexuality, however, was a bit of a hiccup in that plan. His mother nearly disgraced as she atoned for his “mistakes”. Her only hope she told him was that Chris “Finds a girl as confused as you.” Followed by a horrifying display as she went on a rampage. Tearing their house to shreds and then fixing it only to trash once more. Apparently the only way to fix it was to marry him off to a young woman Chris is 90% sure she started a hurricane from all her anger. Fearing the moment the clock strikes 4:23:10:79 pm, on July 5, 2018, when he is dropped off at the nearest corner. Never to see his mother again. That was until she found out her daughter, 11 years Chris’s senior, was dying, of a strange disease the fae equivalent of cancer. With this revelation, she gained a new lease on life, she was already losing one child, she wasn't going to lose another. So now their shipping themselves to Virginia. A small mansion (she was nobility nobles live in luxury even in tiny little hick towns such as this.) set just outside of the border invisible to humans. To them it seemed like a haunted house in which children have played for the past ten years.

Extra

Powers

Water/Ice magic
Water based healing
Flight

Weaknesses

Can’t be in 90+ Degrees (summer is his mortal enemy) for areas for extended periods of time
When using powers he can become very uncontrollable and dangerous
If seen and exposed he loses all his powers and become mortal for up to 10 years

Pictures of him
(Pre hair dye no wings)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d5/2e/87/d52e ... f-male.jpg
(Wings)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8f/f6/4a/8ff6 ... awings.jpg
(Human form post hair dye)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/21/f8/00/21f8 ... g-hair.jpg

I think I got everything. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or is missing.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Last edited by KittiQueen on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:37 am 

I have come back!

Allow me to wish everyone in this group a great New Year 2018, with lots of blessings and I hope that this story last waaaaaay pass this new year!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next